Thought I'd introduce myself!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sissyrob82, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Sissyrob82

Sissyrob82 Member

None at the moment sadly
    USA, stuck in NC
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    Hi everyone! I've been here for a bit and have posted a bit, then tonight I realized that I haven't introduced myself!

So, I'm a 34 y/o guy who has been cross-dressing since I was VERY young, and didn't really share that with anyone for a long time. I opened up to a few girls over the years and my ex-wife did play with me a whole lot, she indulged most every fantasy and that let me truly find what I loved and just liked. (Of course my ex-wife was nothing more than a gold digger, she thought my family had tons of money and after my father died she was TOLD that there wasn't much money at all. So she started looking for an out, found a sucker and moved on. Oh well, that's life.) She did become worried that I would transition and leave her for a guy, which is crazy, since while I love being a bit sluty while dressed and locked, I don't think I would ever be in a serious relationship with a guy. I sort of long for a nice girl who will lock me up, cuckold me, (in a sort of cruel, yet loving way), feminize me, and make me a sissy slut, while still loving me and being with me.

I've been playing with chastity for a few years and I very much love my sissy time where I dress up, lock up and have some fun with myself. Very recently with a close friend, who may become my Key Holder and maybe my mistress for my sissy ways. Though I sadly doubt that will happen as we both live on opposite coasts and we both have a ton of issues that never seem to go away, and hers might be worse than mine. :(

I'm in the middle of no where NC, for family reasons and that's really the only reason why I'm stuck there. This isn't the area where I think I'll find anyone, but I guess I need to start feeling things out and see for myself.

Anyways, I love this site, it's made me have to take a few cold showers, edge for a VERY long time, and lock myself up and have a little naughty fun. Everyone is so nice here and I hope I can contribute in a good way!

2. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    Hello and welcome....hugs

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice