to tell or not to tell?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slavechastity, Jan 6, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. slavechastity

slavechastity Member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    im have a bit of a dilema, my mistress locked me in a loritube #7 about 1 month ago and she keeps the keys on top of her fridge in plain view.
    being your typical sneeky little sub, i managed to loosen the screws to the device just enough so i can undo them with a tiny screwdriver, and put it back on when i visit her.
    when its locked on with the proper keys, i have absolutely no way to budge the screws without the original keys.
    luckily for me she doesnt check that all is tight on the device or else i'd be in big trouble.
    ive tried giving her a few hints as to my possibility of escaping such as saying i know where the keys are and i get tempted etc.
    i even offered her my lock box keysafe but showed little interest.
    my dilema is im affraid to tell her ive been letting myself out in fear that she would dismiss me for breaking our trust..
    if feel really bad in cheating her and myself about this but just dont know how to go about fixing it without loosing her?
    if anyone has any realistic ideas on how i can make a menz on my predicament i'd be very grateful.
    i really do enjoy the chastity lifestyle, but if eve temps me with the apple, i have to take it.... sissy/slave, chastity xx

2. SoCal Sub

SoCal Sub Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    My best advice is to be in the spirit of things. You are not only cheating her, you are cheating yourself. If *you* wanted this, you need to stick with it. Now, for instance, I have an Emergency key with me, which I take with me when I am not around her. Why? For emergencies, because things happen.

It came in *very* handy once when one of my balls, while in the office slipped through the "A" ring. How I made it to the bathroom to unlock to this day I don't know how I made it there, but I did.

Anyway, *I* wanted this, along with her, so I don't use it, no matter how horny I get. The same holds true when she lets me loose to shower during those times she does not shower with me. Could I get a quick one off? Of course, but I don't, as it would ruin the journey we are on.

My advice would be to chalk it up to a moment or moments of weakness and try to live up to not only the rule but the *spirit* of what the two of you are doing.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    SoCal has said everything that needs to be said right there!

I would go get the keys, give them to her and say "please, I need to not know where these are" and explain that you are weak and easily tempted.

Trust is very difficult to regain...

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If you believe you are genuinely sorry you did this. I suggest that you 'borrow' the keys once more and re-tighten the screws. Then go to her bank and rent her a safe deposit box, tell her you are strongly motivated to let you both down if you have access to the keys and ask her to use the box. You will be getting out far less often as a result which you can consider as being penance for your betrayal of trust. Oh and give her ALL the keys to the safe deposit box. Maybe a Post Office box might be cheaper I really dont know.

I also think you should buy her a cane and ask her to beat you till she's tired, .... OH !!! and buy her some energy drinks too. then confess and tell her you have booked a limo to take her for the Keys on New Years Eve

5. slavechastity

slavechastity Member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    thankyou for your replies [socal,mistress and filltee]..
    tonite when i see my mistress i will re-tighten the screws and hand them to mistress telling her of my guilt.
    i will also beg for a severe caning to pay my pennance.
    i was originally locked for 1 month but i guess it will be for months after tonights confession?
    i will also beg her to put the keys out of my sight as im a weak male who is easily tempted.
    it may take some time in regaining her trust but i will strive to be the best sissy/slave i can be.
    my mistress really enjoys long term chastity so i guess i can kiss my orgasms goodbye for a very long time.......slave :chastity xxx

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think you are doing the right thing. Honesty is usually the best policy.

The fact that you are going to admit what you could have got away with may very well turn out to be your saving grace.

Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice