Todays email confession to my Goddess as she slept…..

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Claire’s good boy, Aug 1, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Morning Goddess,

Firstly I hope you slept well in our lovely warm bed and feel a bit more rested…….

Well I need to confess this mornings activities after you had gone to sleep, all very embarrassing but in the interest of honesty here goes.

Now that I don’t cum anymore I am permanently horny as you know and following your talk last night of having your toes pedicured whilst away this got me all hot and bothered. Added to this you know I have a fantasy of worshiping your feet whilst still in your tights after a work trip.

I have a burning desire to kneel before you, massage them, sniff them and run my tongue over them whilst your wearing tights / stockings and even just typing this is making me hard G (blush). Well, this morning you gave me your laddered tights and I knew you were tired so I didn’t say a word about wanting to pay homage to your tootsies and of I trotted downstairs to let you sleep.

Well I am afraid I got all excited sniffing them and got very hard, I then slid my cock inside them and rubbed for about 10 mins, it was bliss and of course I knew I was not allowed to cum. Let’s just say it was a lovely ten minutes but very, very naughty. Your beautiful feet (and my new foot fetish) have reduced me now to sniffing and sucking on your worn tights

There, I confessed, I thought it was right to do so and lets you see how bad I am and how desperate you have me these days. I ADORE you keeping me in this state and it definitely makes me more submissive and the desire to serve you even stronger. Thank you for allowing me the honour of submitting to you Goddess.

I have calmed down a bit now but thought you should be aware how much your cute painted toes affect me Goddess.

Goddess is still asleep currently and I wake her at 1230 with this email in her in box!

2. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    Well Goddess read it, smiled and promptly instructed me to provide a full leg and foot massage for the last hour and a half. What a perfect afternoon.

Frustration of getting so close to her during the massage bridled with pure frustration as I was very tight in my nub! Needless to say that’s all I received!

3. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    My Mistress loooooves a foot massage. She demands those more than any other type of attention. I'm not that much into feet, but the view looking up is very nice ;)

Claire’s good boy likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like fun! My Madam also adores massages, feet, legs, hands, arms, neck, the lot! She will have me do it for hours.

Claire’s good boy likes this.
  5. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    My Goddess has quite literally cultivated things so I have now got a strong foot fetish, I adore them now and obsess over them which she quite enjoys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice