tommorow is my big day being chaste with keyholer

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastity_longterm, Dec 17, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    i have been 1 years self locked in my chastity...so after a year..my wife agreed to be keyholder...and even she is now very motivated to locked me...
    i dont know describe this feeling,cause sometimes im very exited yet im very scary...exited that i have keyholder to lock me...scary that,does she will locked me for long time?

do chaste male in here also have 2 feeling when you got locked by keyholder?

spider203 likes this.
  2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Great -- I hope she follow through to be your KH --

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    I never did because we negotiated the smallest number of orgasms I will have at the beginning of each year. Then we started off small and gradually increased my orgasm denial time so I got used to being denied for months at a time. I even got to the point where I enjoy the anticipation of an orgasm more than the actual orgasm itself.

In year 2 we were at a point where it was my wife who wanted me to orgasm much more than I did. She still felt guilty for denying me and called sex without my orgasm, fake sex. Now I do not care if I orgasm and my wife no longer feels guilty. She is having the best orgasms of her life and a few at a time so she wants sex more and does not want like the post orgasm me. but neither do I. :)

4. chastity_longterm

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    @zebra nah i want she is joint in this forum too...but just...she is bad at english language just like my grammar...maybe someday she will trade the story...

5. chastity_longterm

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    @Vinny ur wife is great...she want to discuss and communicate with you...my wife just very2 simple.."i dont want you to wank thats why i locked u up"....when i ask her how long?...."as long as i want"..when i try to discuss or ask again "stop...i want this chastity,just simple...i want sex i will remove, if i dont want ,i dont remove...talk again then i will not unlocking you forrr longg timee"
    maybe i should make her orgasm more to make her unlocking me, just like u did yeah?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice