Took my Mistress's virginity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Miras bitch, Mar 18, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    Hi all,
    This most will most properly irritate some people but i decided to post it anyway. A few days ago i got an assignment from MissMira she told me to take Her like a true alpha male - wich i did. Just so everyone is clear it was not topping from the bottom, She gave me a night to take her like a man, and after that, i was to be locked up and return to being Her bitch.
    The evening past away, our child was put to sleep, She was send to have a shower (and clean my nasty cockcagde *evil grin*) and soon enough i had Her in front of me, kneeling, smelling my cock, stroking Her hair. i tied Her to the bed, played with Her for hours. Me and She was in 7th heaven and when i finaly started fucking Her i decided to be a little mean, so i lubed up my cock and put my cockhead close to Her ass opening. She is a virgin in ass fucking to i took it slow. But soon enough i had my whole cock barried deep up inside of Her, She was gasping in a mixture of horniness and pain. It turned me on so much and even though i had planned on being nice and gentle with Her i soon found my self pounding Her ass. At that point She was allmost screaming, but i knew She could take it so i kept on going, and soon enough i reached climax and shoot my load up ind Her.

Was a nice evening to remember... but now i'm locked back ind chastity and my Mistress have informed me to expect a serve punishment for that evening... 'but must admit WOW I ENJOYED IT :)

Take care.

spider202 and MissMira like this.
  2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Think wifey has a virgin ass too, well at least she's not wanted it from me.
    Nearest i get is, she sometimes lets me wank over her ass hole and makes me clean up, i do like to stick my tongue in there which she doesn't seem to mind, makes me wonder if she's had another guys cock up there ?
    She took ny virgin ass with her strapon years ago and still enjoys giving it to me. :)

3. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    I think you got something wrong my dear.
    The punishment its not because of the evning, it's to get you mind and body back to sub-zone. And dont even think of hiding my whip :p you ass need a proper treatment..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice