ToolTrap for Sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by MaleChastityNow, Nov 7, 2014.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    This is an early prototype of the ToolTrap I used to make. I found it in a storage box and figure somebody may as well get some use out of it. It’s made of 316L stainless steel.

The cage rings have an inner diameter of 1-1/2 inches. The cage length is 2-1/2 inches, measured down it's centerline. Using a base ring with a ½ inch gap it’ll fit a flaccid penis 3-1/4 inches long.

I'll fabricate a ring size of your choosing. You may also choose ring gap, and ring shape: round or oval.

Standard ring sizes have inner diameters of 1-1/2, 1-5/8, 1-3/4 and 2 inches, but I can fabricate most special sizes upon request.

The ring offered is for use with one of the small, Master padlocks, but you may upgrade to a security-screw or my numbered security-seal system for $25.00 more. These options can be seen on the Contender, at my website...http://malechastitynow.com

The price for this device is $125.00. Shipping to the U.S. is $6.50 and outside the U.S. is $15.00. Payment by PayPal is preferred.

100_0779.JPG

2. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    Price just reduced to $100.00

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice