Two month lockup

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kali, Apr 23, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Doesn't sound like much, but since the hormones really kicked in I no longer get hard, so the cage is more for show and psychological control.

I can orgasm through manual simulation or the use of a vibrator and my wife has no issues with me playing with myself as long as she's taken care of.

However, since she will be out of the country, starting on Wednesday for two months, she thought she would enjoy it more if I was locked up. She will be working for six weeks and then her boyfriend is flying out to meet her for a two week vacation.

She knows there is one other way I can orgasm, but it requires either a fairly large dildo or a very aggressive male partner. To "help" me out with this she is putting up profiles/ads on sites like grindr, kinkd, and fetlife, as well as a couple other sites that allow kink, but don't explicitly cater to it.

She told me to take some pictures and she would approve a few to go with the ads. Those pics are attached here.

She knows I'm basically shy in real life so she will me monitoring the ads and picking out people for me to respond to. Should be an interesting couple months. I get the butterflies when I think about this and I don't know if it's anticipation or worry. Probably a little off both.

The covered genitalia pix is for sites that don't allow outright pictures of that nature. I'm not 100% sure where she is placing the ads.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Good luck and enjoy it!

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice