Two Week Sale on the ToolTrap

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by MaleChastityNow, Jun 9, 2014.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    For those who may be interested, I’m running a two week sale on the ToolTrap, from today (June 9th) through June 23rd. The regular price has been reduced by $50.00, from $300.00 to $250.00.

Turnaround is quick right now and I’ll be able to fabricate and ship your device within two days of ordering (unless I receive a lot of orders and get backlogged…if this happens I’ll communicate with you and keep you updated in regard to anticipated shipping date.)

What you get is a hand built device made to your specifications. Incorrectly sized base rings may be exchanged, but cages need to be precise since they can’t be modified.

I feel my product quality, communication and customer satisfaction is equal to that of MM or Steelwerxx. I love what I do and really want to build a lot more devices for this community.

The ToolTrap may be ordered directly from my website at the sale price for the next two weeks.

http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=75&product_id=79

Cheers,

Mark

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice