We are locked in now…

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by RW101289, Dec 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. RW101289

RW101289 Member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    I’m not really sure how to start this thread other than simply saying how much chastity has changed my life in the last few months.

It all began when I came across the chastitytraining subreddit and someone had posted this article:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...elationship-sexuality-penis-a8600906.html?amp

The more I read the more I became curious, aroused, and amazed about the experience. I have always been a sexual person, masturbate frequently, and never really felt satisfied no matter how many times I orgasmed or experienced whatever new kink I was playing with. This was different. Just reading about it made me feel like it was made for me, I have always been a more dominant partner, but the idea of being submissive and locked up by my wife brought my feelings to a whole other level. I stewed on the article and re read it multiple times and decided I would bring it up to my wife. I was very nervous as we are a pretty standard vanilla couple and I wasn’t sure how she would receive it. As a bit of a back story, my sex drive is much higher than hers, and my constant pressure sexually(like literally every night) made things difficult at times for us. She would feel the sex pressure, I would feel rejected or frustrated too, and I would masturbate as a result. I love her more than I can put into words and even admitting that I was masturbating makes me sick because I know how it makes her feel. But that kind of explains how powerful these sexual urges of mine were. At the end of the day though I know these were my choices and I pay the consequences.

So we talked. We talked about things we havent been open about before (my masturbation habits, me feeling out of control, her feeling used or disconnected when I ask for sex, ect.) And I told her about this article and about chastity. Probably the most nervous I’ve ever been talking to her about something. But she received it better than I could have imagined.

She agreed about how masturbation caused so many issues with us, and we decided to give chastity a try for two weeks. I wish I would have started this journal then , but basically I would wear the device any time u was home and take it off/put it on before/after work. The change in myself was so amazing. I began to act how I’ve wanted to act for a long time but it was like I was blocked out by not being able to refrain sexually. I cleaned, did chores, made coffee for my wife, went out of my way to do things and pick things up after work before I came home, you name it I was doing it and I was feeling so much love and arousal while doing it. I had one accident where I came in my cage and we talked about it and also one day where I was upset and took the cage off. We talked and I was instructed that wasn’t my decision to make (unless we talked and I told her I wanted to stop). Onthis day I was horny and did not respond well to her not being in the mood so I took it off without telling her when I was upset.

anyways our trial run ended when we went to visit family for the holidays, I was super self conscious about people seeing the cage even though I know most people can’t tell. So we agreed to stop. And it was like the switch turned back off and I felt like my old frustrated , emotionally out of control self. We were still doing chastity by the “honor code” but it didn’t feel the same. I was begging for release and one day she gave me a hand job which I enjoyed but I missed the cage.

So we got home and a few weeks went by and we talked and she said that she doesn’t want me to have to be in a cage forever and that we should try no cage for a couple weeks, so we did. I will say that I think her thoughts on this are solely out of concern for me , not that the idea of doing the long term thing turns her off or something. One day I was in bed alone and she was downstairs and I masturbated. I felt guilty and didn’t tell her at the time but the other day I told her the truth about what happened and basically told her that I crave being back in the cage and how it helps me. She was disappointed that I masturbate but forgave me. The next morning she ordered me a new cage. The one I’ve been using is a little big. I’m wearing that one now until the new one comes, but this is day 2 of my new lockup. I take it off when I go to work but I can’t wait to put it on when I get home. The feelings of submissiveness is impossible for me to describe. I gave her a foot rub last night and I feel constantly aroused and in love with her like we are dating again. We have ongoing good open conversations about chastity and our relationship and I feel so good that she has been willing to try this. She instructed me that this time she doesn’t want me asking for anything, sex, hand job, oral service for her, ect. We talked and she wants Friday nights to be our time slot for play each week and that time is not a guarantee for anything but simply a time that it would happen if it does. If she feels in the mood for anything at any other time she said she will let me know.

anyways I have a lot more to share but I thought I would start with this and see if there is any interest. at the least I would love to use this thread as an outlet for me to diary things instead of bugging her with things I’ve been instructed not to talk about and topping from the bottom. My days are constantly filled with thoughts of me submitting to her sexually and non sexually and I love having a place to share all of that .

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Welcome and we always like to hear how others are doing. There are a lot of great people and ideas here. Enjoy

Subhub101 and RW101289 like this.
  3. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Great, honest story.

Our story mirrors your experience quite a bit. My Wife/Mistress and I have been together for a VERY long time. When we met, so young, I had somewhat experimented/closet submissive/CD/etc. Never had shared anything about that with anyone. All relationships and encounters before her, I was always a true male dom in the exchange. I had the insatiable sexual apatite.

We shortly became husband/wife and seemed like I always pursued her...almost to her annoyance. She was more of a "schedule" type sex, where I was ready willing and able seemed like all the time. Frustration but we managed through it.

Then after 20 years things changed. She went through some hormone therapy because of early menopause. She found the "pellet" and started getting it every 3-6 months. She did a complete change and now wanted sex nearly every day. She became a bit aggressive but like any encounter as dom or sub or just intense sex.

I on the other hand and after the years did not have the same drive. Our roles had effectively reversed . In the mean time, she became interested in exploring toys and bondage ...anything that kept the sex interesting for her.

So my sub side/CD/fem side came out and she was slow to except but it kept me interested more for her.

Should mention our family / kids have long moved on so we have only each other now

A couple of years ago we decided to try Chastity. I should say she actually surprised me with a cage but I dont think she was really serious at the time. It didnt fit that well so I only wore it short times. However I experienced a lot of what you mentioned too: When I was caged and denied I was incredibly more sensitive and attentive to her needs and desires. I was able to take care of her for the most part whenever she wanted me too. The inability to penetrate because of caged was never a problem. I was never that endowed anyway so we/she found a lot more satisfaction with various toys when I used them right.

As we progressed it was apparent I needed a true fitting cage and she was really not interested if a lot of the "overhead" of Key management. I found online KH on a Discord site who manages multiple KH and had an incredible reputation that fit my sub/fem side perfectly

So today I am locked the vast majority of time. My KH decides if/when I am allowed out of my cage and if I am allowed to orgasm. My Mistress (wife) gets all the attention and keeps an emergency key hidden for her comfort.

She enjoys the benefits of my sub/fem side that are not direct sexual like all the cleaning/serving/etc I do for her.

I dont know where our journey is going next but after all the years we have been together I would say we are happier than ever in our roles and experiences. She isnt always a strict Mistress...sometimes she want me to take the role of the dom/strict for an evening or so but generally we are Mistress/sub more than ever.

RW101289 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  4. RW101289

RW101289 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you!!

5. RW101289

RW101289 Member

Local Time:
    This morning I am very eager to please. I woke up with a nocturnal boner but once I peed it went away. I’m getting ready to start cleaning the house on my day off. Last night we watched a movie and cuddled and I knew I was not to ask for anything sexual. I enjoy being obedient.

spider203 and TangoSub like this.
  6. saruman

saruman Active member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Thanks for sharing your story.

Do you wear the chastity device at night as well?

Is there a reason why you are not wearing it to work?

7. RW101289

RW101289 Member

Local Time:
    Yea I do wear it at night . I don’t wear it at work Because of the physical demands and safety with the field that I’m in .

saruman likes this.
  8. RW101289

RW101289 Member

Local Time:
    Yesterday was the best day, we spent the morning cleaning together and I could see how happy she was to not only have me do that but to be doing it with me. I had ordered a new cage because the one I have is slightly too big and when it came she brought it to me in bed and gave me the keys to switch them, then inspected the new one once it was on <3. I prepared her a bath after dinner and then she instructed me to do a school assignment before bed. I was so horny but I know better than to ask. She told me she knows I’m feeling horny and that I can lay with her but with nothing sexual . Im starting to feel more and more like she is getting this and liking this.

9. RW101289

RW101289 Member

Local Time:
    Day 4 locked up

Attached Files:

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Good luck with it

RW101289 likes this.
  11. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

RW101289 likes this.
  12. RW101289

RW101289 Member

Local Time:
    I am so horny I’m humping the bed in my cage

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

RW101289 likes this.
  14. BritishLockee

BritishLockee Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Welcome

RW101289 likes this.
  15. RW101289

RW101289 Member

Local Time:
    I feel even more submissive sharing my life here. Tomorrow is our scheduled maintenance day and my wife texted me “you know what tomorrow is” . I responded by saying yes mam and letting her know that I know she was just on her period and I understand if we need to adjust the schedule. She responded by saying “I never specified what we will be doing, so I will take everything into account, thank you”. I have never felt so much arousal. She is really starting to get and like my submission . I hope she allows me to hump the bed and get worked up in front of her, I want to be watched like a dog in heat until she decides what to do with me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice