Enforce the no discrimination rule

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Cowboob, Apr 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    And likely the behavior they continue to do. I ignored several users that spewed hateful comments with zero interest of seeing the other side and standing firm in their ground because nothing productive can come of it. I know several of them are posting here and likely continuing to say the same things because I can see gaps in the post number. I can't confirm they're still doing it because I have no intention of unignoring them when all it would do is be a detriment to my mental health. But given their lack of punishment and your defense of them at this point I would absolutely not be surprised if they are. And therein lies the crux of why this thread exists:

For a better future.

WWSUB, Ms. Joanne and Breathe like this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    #27 L-u-c-y, Apr 3, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
    You don't decide who gets punished or banned here. Like it or lump it.

You're an adult on an adult platform, not a child.

3. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    If you don’t want anyone to make their case on how to improve the forum, maybe the description of this section shouldn’t include "post your suggestions to improve the forum here."

4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    You made your case.

It has been noted and rejected.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I thought I had made that fairly clear, but if it wasn’t, you are absolutely right both sides feel infringed upon.

Mat-Locked likes this.
  6. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    Can we just ban threads that sole purpose is to debate anything about trans individuals or issues relating to them?

7. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    In which case @L-u-c-y would be castigated for censorship.

Proper discussion is fine as long as it doesn’t degenerate into unnecessary language or refusal to accept any other view than yours has some validity.

8. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    But getting castigated for being just a straight hetero male is OK ?
    I think banning threads like that would be absolutely fine, as well as threads about being vaxxed or not, soccer as well as politics, etc
    The Web is so big and has a place for everything.
    Why must we endure the trans discussions in a place that is about male chastity and the admiring and worshiping of women ?
    If a transitional person is interested in the technical aspects of chastity to hide/change its appearance…yes be embraced and welcome here, but leave all this other shit out of here.
    What will be next then in here.
    A hard fight about E-mobility or not, or maybe these things called „last generation“ and climate change, etc…..
    This place is/was the only one that could be shown to our ladies to maybe gather infos, get help and loose their uncertainties about chastity.
    Let’s try to keep this wonderful island like this.
    And to just set one thing straight here.
    I am absolutely not against transitional people or anything at all. But I am fed up with that Drama Shit they tend to start if they ever get some head wind from different minded/thinking people

bondinchas and CagedJohn like this.
  9. CagedJohn

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    Who cares if people are upset at Lucy, she's not here to please everyone

But these threads only exist to argue and spread hate

There are a seemingly endless amount of sites you can argue about trans people

Why can't the policy be, hate what you want, but take it somewhere else

Telling someone how they should feel about trans people is no different than a guy here telling a key holder how many orgasms they should give their sub

Feel how you want, but don't try and define something for someone else, no one EVER changes their opinion after hearing one they already disagree with

10. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    And what if the thread says "feel how you want, but respect others?"

11. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have no intention of creating an argument here because there's been more than enough bad feeling from all points of view lately and its creating an unpleasant atmosphere for everyone.

I'm not singling out anyone for their own thoughts but one of the male members already commented saying 'Why must we endure Trans women?' Well its a fair point isn't it from his point of view, especially if you're completely focused on the FemDom aspects of chastity, which many of you certainly are. But I have to ask why is it some test of endurance if you want nothing to do with Trans women anyway? The Trans discussions are consigned to a kink section of the forum, it couldn't be more buried away from those who have no interest in reading about it. So if you go there and bring your dislike into it in a hostile and quite offensive manner then really the problem is one of your own making.

Now let me just stress here, being Trans for us is no kink so we have to also endure something we don't particularly care for being in that forum section anyway. And seriously don't compare the feminising and hyper sexed aspect of sissies because that isn't what Trans women are about either. In fact being lumped together is clearly sending the wrong message about Trans women to some of you. A Trans gallery category would be a nice idea too, that way those of you who are very offended can easily avoid it.

Nobody is saying you can't have an opinion on things and I welcome reasonable discussion. All that's being said is a little bit of common decency and respect for fellow members would be preferred. I have always kept to my own areas on this site and only ventured outside them when I can answer a question or give a point of view on the relevant subject. Anyone who wants to chat with me as a Trans woman is welcome to do so and I make it very clear who I am in my profile, I deceive nobody. As such I am also harming noone. But when you say very rude things to people they will certainly respond in kind and not roll over and take abuse. That would be weakness.

Now look at it from another angle, if Trans women were constantly coming into threads that were not relevant and they started asking 'Why are you lot doing this sort of strange thing? Doesn't it sound kind of stupid?' Well... you wouldn't like that at all, nobody would. It would be very much along the lines of shaming people, so to spin it around coming to those threads and shaming Trans women or questioning our views among ourselves because you don't like us is not okay either.

So if you follow what I've said logically and with a clear head you'll see what the real problem is here. It was allowing a Trans Woman who has no real member history to be verified immediately as female and giving her access to an area that has always been protected for those women. Now Lucy has her own reasons for everything she does but that one thing was in my opinion a grevious error and made in haste. None of you are ready for that kind of progression at this stage, it may be years even decades before we reach that point.

And its obvious why everyone got so upset by it... because it created a double standard. Suddenly a bunch of male members are crying 'this isn't fair', you have verified females saying 'anyone could come in here, we're scared of potential sex pests', you have some Trans women asking 'does this mean we can be included too and if not why aren't we?'

As a result what do we have here now.... total fucking chaos! The question is are any of you here willing to try to sort it in a fair and kind way for all parties? Because until this dies down, its going to repeat itself again at some later point.

This site is supposed to welcome all, so lets accept we now have diversity here, that is a fact. Nobody has to like it but I hope people can at least learn to tolerate one another and respect their feelings even if we don't all personally like each other.

cherubim, Jay Sub, WWSUB and 5 others like this.
  12. CagedJohn

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    What's the point of the thread?

To talk about kink? Or debate things about other people you don't like?

13. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I would say the reason some might see it as a test of endurance is because the trans threads will inevitably say that anyone who has another opinion is "full of hate". People don't like being told they are full of hate when they are not.

Like you say, the answer is to not read them. But then if there is no debate things will never change.

Jay Sub likes this.
  14. Ms. Joanne

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    Then I ask why is change desired when a large proportion of the user base are so vocally against it and actually questioned your decision? Wouldn't some form of compromise be the best option for the moment and you can consider more dramatic change later after a period of adjustment if you so choose?

WWSUB likes this.
  15. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    Not everyone says that, nor is anyone saying everyone who has any remote disagreement is that. It's a very small number of people who are saying hateful things (which by the way, is not quite the same as saying full of hate). See if you say something like "What is the process for verification?" That is not a hateful thing.

If you say "You are not a woman and you will never be a woman," that IS a hateful thing to say. That isn't UP for debate. It's hate and discrimination.

16. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Crossdressing and trans women have not been lumped together on this site.

You can make a post about trans issues anywhere you want.

17. Ms. Joanne

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thats not the issue here, the root cause was your verifying someone and going against the wishes of the vocal part of your community which I suspect is a significant amount. If you really wanted that change to be made because you felt it was right to do so you would have simply been Lucy of old and said 'my way or the highway!' When you've wanted something enough you have done it without debate and anyone who questions you has always fallen into line because you set that example to them.

WWSUB likes this.
  18. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Are you saying anyone who has that opinion is full of hate, even if they do not voice that opinion?

Jay Sub likes this.
  19. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    I am saying it is a hateful "opinion" to have. If you want to extrapolate that to something I didn't say, then let me again remind you that therapy can be very helpful for self improvement and learning to understand others.

20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Just because you and some others have decided that it's a hateful opinion it doesn't mean it's a fact.

The majority of the world does not think it's a hateful opinion.

verne and Jay Sub like this.
  21. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    It's an opinion based in ignorance. There is no definition you could use for women to exclude trans women that wouldn't also exclude some cis women except "born male."

High testosterone? No ovaries? Born without a vagina? Can't give birth? Every single one of these happens to cis women. Gender isn't something you have a choice over. And ANYTHING said against that which you have no control is hateful. End of story.

BigWoodsmanLittleWood likes this.
  22. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Idiotic argument.

The point I have been trying to make on this thread is not if trans women are women or are not women, my point is if it's hateful to have another opinion.

And you say all other opinions than yours are hateful, if vocalised or not.

That's not very tolerant.

verne and Jay Sub like this.
  23. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I get the distinct impression that cowboob sees two neat categories of people;
    1. Transphiles
    2. Haters
    And if you disagree then you clearly fall into category #2.

verne, Jay Sub, littleguy3 and 3 others like this.
  24. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    Nah, it's pretty tolerant. I tolerate them having that opinion. I stated in the very first post "I do not give a shit if you hate transgender people." Hell, even to some degree thoughts aren't controllable. I've certainly thought bad things just as every other human being ever has.

I'm not saying this to brag. I immensely hate this, because it's a sign that things are wrong. I am probably the most tolerant person you will ever interact with.

But being a tolerant person doesn't mean you tolerate everything. It means you accept that some things are uncontrollable and you do not berate, disrespect, or tell people to control it. You let them do that. However things that you can control? I will voice out against those that harm others. I am not tolerating that, and you could argue that's an intolerant action. But that doesn't make me not a tolerant person.

It doesn't matter if you hate something people can't control. As long as you recognize that you can't treat them lesser or disrespect them over it, that's all that is asked of you.

WWSUB likes this.
  25. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    The question is, is there a fair and kind way which all parties would accept?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice