Hello Mistress Amanda.
    2. amanda
      amanda
      hello chaste slave
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 12, 1986 (Age: 37)
    chicago
    I might be young, but I know how to handle a man. I am a kind and loving, yet Sadistic Domme, I am looking for someone who truly wants to be a cherished pet and slave. I have been practicing BDSM for some months and relish the new experiences it brings to my life. I believe my experiences of being a lifestyle Dominant, also my education and ethnic background have developed within me a special skill and style in the Art of Female Domination. I will use these to help you to find and realize even your deepest dreams and fantasies. I will guide you physically and mentally to the fulfillment of your dreams. I am seeking slaves, submissives, fetishists and masochists who are yearning for the ultimate experience. A sub/slave who knows foreplay is required and loves to service his goddess before receiving any pleasure (other than the pleasure you get from worshiping me).
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice