as far as i can control myself lol
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    Holy trainer
    Chastity resume:
    Jan 2 2005
    im new to all this so im going to have a lot of questions so sorry in advance.

im submissive who loves to who slides between masculine and feminine. it doesn't make me hot and bothered and i dont use it as a form of humiliation as well. It's just a part of my personality i like to explore. my wife tells me i have excellent style and we shop together helping each other pick things out.

im hoping chastity will help me live a more disciplined life being trained not to be selfish anymore. I find dressing up by itself is very selfish in itself putting my appearance only in the lime light which i feel is a shallow understanding of feminine nature. there is the nurturing communal deep connection with your own emotions and others that i want to understand and build upon. I was raised all man so my competitive aggresive machismo needs to be controlled and that's another part of chastity i love, the removal of the male ego. I could go on and on but then why would we chat if i say it all here lol.

thanks for stopping by!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice