Gabriellia's Recent Activity

1. Gabriellia liked edgeslut's post in the thread Spiked Cages?.

The site says at the start of May, hopefully they'll process my order :/

May 3, 2024 at 6:54 PM
  2. Gabriellia liked Paladintwk's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

I had a girlfriend years ago that was a switch like me. On weekends we would flip a coin as to who was in charge of the weekends’...

May 2, 2024 at 8:18 PM
  3. Gabriellia replied to the thread My titanium BA-25 arrived…..

Nice that is what I like to here. I think the only thing I would do different on the 28 is to add few small bars to close of the tip a...

May 2, 2024 at 6:37 PM
  4. Gabriellia liked WTF15's post in the thread My titanium BA-25 arrived…..

I've been wearing a titanium BA-28 with PA hook for about 10 months. It is open enough to properly clean while wearing it, and...

May 2, 2024 at 6:35 PM
  5. Gabriellia replied to the thread My titanium BA-25 arrived…..

I'm a bit of a collector of cages and these are starting to look pretty good, especially the titanium. The BA 28 is one of the tabs I...

May 2, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  6. Gabriellia liked pepita143's post in the thread My titanium BA-25 arrived…..

Based on glowing reviews here, I went ahead and ordered a BA-28. Titanium, anodized silver blue.

May 2, 2024 at 5:19 PM
  7. Gabriellia liked Thomas Gangman's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

We started chastity as a way to enhance our sex lives. Over the years this evolved from swinging, to bdsm, and then adding chastity as...

May 2, 2024 at 5:18 PM
  8. Gabriellia replied to the thread Spiked Cages?.

That looks pretty nice and umm slightly painfull. Now you just have to wait for them to open up orders.

May 2, 2024 at 5:15 PM
  9. Gabriellia liked edgeslut's post in the thread Spiked Cages?.

I think Ill probably get the Red Chilli Safira Cage, thats pretty much exactly what Im looking for:...

May 2, 2024 at 5:14 PM
  10. Gabriellia liked CS2's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

Reading some other posts got me wondering, I know a lot of us say we have been made to do this or that but realistically 99% of the time...

May 2, 2024 at 1:53 PM
  11. Gabriellia replied to the thread Spiked Cages?.

Stellworxx makes rings with spikes and so does red chili. I'm sure they could also add them to the cage if requested....

May 2, 2024 at 1:52 PM
  12. Gabriellia liked CS2's post in the thread Flat vs Round Rings, Whats Your Experience?.

Yeah I find ergonomic rings sit better as they come further back at the top and bottom, ball gap is really important with ergonomic...

May 2, 2024 at 12:33 AM
  13. Gabriellia liked CS2's post in the thread Flat vs Round Rings, Whats Your Experience?.

Yeah you are right, from my experience my preference is most to least: Flat Ergonomic Flat Round Ergonomic Round

May 2, 2024 at 12:33 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice