JaySaysYes's Recent Activity

1. JaySaysYes replied to the thread New word.

I know where I saw that first, and it wasn't on this post haha :-p

May 8, 2024 at 8:32 PM
  2. JaySaysYes liked Muppet's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Yeah nettles are good too.

May 8, 2024 at 8:31 PM
  3. JaySaysYes replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Stinging nettles is where it is at, and now is the time to get those young angry leaves pressed against the glans and down the shaft....

May 8, 2024 at 6:54 PM
  4. JaySaysYes liked Jay Sub's post in the thread New word.

My word is frustratisfaction. When you're really horny, denied and desperate, but but she says or does something that just melts you and...

May 8, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  5. JaySaysYes replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

It's where the fun hides :-)

May 8, 2024 at 5:08 PM
  6. JaySaysYes liked Muppet's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Oh I see what you did there. Obtusely literal reading of poorly structured sentences with a pretence of genuine misunderstanding is MY...

May 8, 2024 at 5:08 PM
  7. JaySaysYes liked Muppet's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

What’s all this ginger twaddle? I’ve tried ginger and it’s mildly warm. Tabasco is the thing. Ginger’s for wimps.

May 8, 2024 at 5:07 PM
  8. JaySaysYes replied to the thread Very close call (in more ways than one).

I don't have an emergency key so it's been a big fear of mine, which I think led to some extra stress at the start. Now I just imagine...

May 8, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  9. JaySaysYes liked JayDub's post in the thread Very close call (in more ways than one).

Good question. No. If the cage had stayed on I very much doubt it would have been detected. I was attended to by a young, blonde female...

May 8, 2024 at 4:40 PM
  10. JaySaysYes liked Tom Allen's post in the thread New word.

There is a sort-of similar term "CNC" or "consensual non-consent", in which the sub or bottom (or whatever) is "forced" to engage in or...

May 8, 2024 at 4:39 PM
  11. JaySaysYes liked Pepe_'s post in the thread New word.

Excellent idea for good communication.

May 8, 2024 at 4:39 PM
  12. JaySaysYes replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Up the bum with the ginger :-p

May 8, 2024 at 4:38 PM
  13. JaySaysYes liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Ginger slices applied on his glans, secured by a condom and his hands cuffed away will make wonders during an hour.

May 8, 2024 at 4:38 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice