LukeVallentine's Recent Activity

1. LukeVallentine liked Nicole Smith's status.

Local guy from ClubSissy.com wants to meet me and hold my keys!!!!! #YesDaddy

May 10, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  2. LukeVallentine liked Spankuuuu's post in the thread I am afraid of my sexual activity.

Sounds like the key holder needs to take more control. When you are released hands may need to be cuffed behind your back, so you are...

May 9, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  3. LukeVallentine replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Why do you immediately assume we do it for the glance? Maybe we genuinely want to see him suffer.

May 8, 2024 at 5:01 PM
  4. LukeVallentine liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Ginger slices applied on his glans, secured by a condom and his hands cuffed away will make wonders during an hour.

May 8, 2024 at 4:59 PM
  5. LukeVallentine liked madams-sissysub's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

i know I got lucky! Madam is into kink just as much as I am, if not more. there is nothing I’ve wanted to try she hasn’t taken to!

May 8, 2024 at 3:06 PM
  6. LukeVallentine liked CS2's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

I would say his mouth is the bit that needs punishment, perhaps hands tied behind his back, on his knees and a good face fucking from...

May 8, 2024 at 10:22 AM
  7. LukeVallentine liked Siro's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Simply ban PIV for the near future and pegging from behind. His mouth is far enough away from your neck.

8. LukeVallentine liked Goddess Jade's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Oooooff! You should yell 'hulk smash' when you drop bangers like that in the future! good stuff! Goddess Jade.

9. LukeVallentine replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

A gag or a muzzle that is removed only for feeding would seem appropriate.

May 7, 2024 at 8:39 PM
  10. LukeVallentine liked Goddess Jade's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Hello boys, This is exactly why we have to restrict PIV (see below). He has already been given his performance review (which I VERY...

uuh oh.jpg May 7, 2024 at 8:38 PM
  11. LukeVallentine liked Chaste J.'s post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

Not so much "forced" as "coerced". I had a pretty severe urine infection at one time. So obviously I was left free. After I had...

May 7, 2024 at 1:29 PM
  12. LukeVallentine liked subliminal's post in the thread My FLR…an insight into my rabbit hole!.

Thank you for the kind words. This are from yesterday evening after a bath and full shave. I adore being dressed to shave her legs and...

IMG_8202.jpeg IMG_8203.jpeg IMG_8204.jpeg May 6, 2024 at 5:00 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice