The Queens consort's Recent Activity

1. The Queens consort replied to the thread Word game.

Further

May 9, 2024 at 12:50 PM
  2. The Queens consort replied to the thread 3 word story.

That’s alright momma

May 6, 2024 at 11:14 PM
  3. The Queens consort replied to the thread Word game.

Smiles

May 6, 2024 at 11:12 PM
  4. The Queens consort liked John&Ann's post in the thread Vanilla slowly becoming Permanent.

Anyone who has seen my post knows we are about as vanilla as a couple could be. Ann has almost completed menopause; she has not...

May 6, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  5. The Queens consort liked JayDub's post in the thread Very close call (in more ways than one).

So, Covid knocked out my right ear completely. I had like 5% hearing left in it. Last November I had a cochlear implant put in. I...

May 6, 2024 at 9:02 PM
  6. The Queens consort liked OrdinaryGuy's post in the thread Quick question.

I haven't heard of a cage causing any physical issue with getting an erection once removed. However, I know that worrying about one's...

May 6, 2024 at 8:52 PM
  7. The Queens consort liked ChasteSusan's post in the thread Ready to learn and Grow (or not).

This is my first post, As an introduction I have been a cross dresser for a long time with a desire to be in a cage. recently my wife...

May 6, 2024 at 8:51 PM
  8. The Queens consort liked bondinchas's post in the thread Best vanilla captions ever.

[ATTACH]

372830673.jpg May 6, 2024 at 8:44 PM
  9. The Queens consort replied to the thread 3 word story.

Where’s the beef

May 6, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  10. The Queens consort replied to the thread Word game.

Ass

May 6, 2024 at 1:54 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice