5 months

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastesoon, Aug 21, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Today is 5 months in nearly 24/7 chastity. I only take it off for cleaning and shaving and 1 doctor visit.
    I no longer wish to have it removed! I do not like having it off. I much prefer to have it on!

guest 2942 likes this.
  2. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Congratulations. It is funny how for the first couple of months all we think about is getting out. Then a switch flicks and being locked up is normal and feels natural and being without a device on is foreign and unsettling. It just keeps getting better the longer you go.

HZX and guest 2942 like this.
  3. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Congratulations! - Well done!
    And by "well done" I don't mean to encourage to any viral social network lock-up challenge;-)
    I want to congratulate You for having "reached the other side" - The chasity Nirvana, where the denial and lockUp becomes even more than second nature, and YOUR pleasure becomes almost irrelevant for you well-being.

I am on my wife has labelled "Permanent denial" and have not had a release since April. I do not expect any more - this year at least. She seems to content with everything , - so I doubt she will come around a see any need for changing...
    And Yes, I feel lost too , without my tube, and her strict guidance....

chastesoon, Lady De and guest 2942 like this.
  4. svdmvs

svdmvs Member

Local Time:
    i am about 6 months now and it is hard and humiliating for me as a man, and because she don't keep
    it a secret for her girl friends who tell it to their husbands and so on.
    now i think once in 365 and before about 365 in one year,
    but nowedays women has become masters of everything;

spider202 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  5. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Oh, how well I know this feeling! Along with BlueEyes, I'd like to offer my congratulations at finding chastity nirvana as well.

spider202 and chastesoon like this.
  6. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    I actually get an insecure feeling when I am out. I am only out for brief periods for the obvious reasons and psychologically I feel really vulnerable with it off. I prefer the full belt frankly as with the full belt there is truly no way out without keys, (Two locks) and this makes me feel so much more secure emotionally. The tubes and cages do work quite well at keeping me placated though and are often the go to devices. We think we will soon buy a Neo Steel "Arch".
    It has been six years of lock up which has turned into full time over a gradual period.

chastesoon likes this.
  7. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I do indeed feel naked without it on! I love every aspect of chastity. I even love those little feelings when driving and hitting bumps in the road, and it somehow gives me a little stimulation.
    I am having no problems with this device at all. (CB6Ks)

8. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Spoke too soon on the no problems! I broke the "A" ring in the shower while cleaning the device while being worn.
    I had to move up to the next larger ring while I repair the break. I will also have to order a new ring from Keptforher.

9. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    My cb6ks large ring broke too only recently and before the end of the day my KH bought a steel device
    so im free until it arrives and i too feel a little strange without it,

10. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well, A month has passed since I wrote in this thread, and in the meantime She took the device from me! - to test my devotion and to see if any permanent changes in my mindset has occurred. After 150 days of denial- and still counting - she seems to have noticed that everything seems to have sort of settled in... I'm so content, does not count the days anymore:) , and is constantly thinking of how I serve her best. It has just been 14 days now without device, and yes, I can miss my tube now and then, but the fact that I seem to have only few struggles in my head , makes me very proud, and she seems so satisfied with my transition.
    The fact that "her property" is exposed, caused some distractions at first to say the least, but it has already been adapted - and is not big a struggle anymore. Being exposed also means that there is much more teasing than before, and that I welcome:) I have been trained in extending my self control, which already seems to be above average, so playtime has not suffered from this.

Slowly I begin to think of this as another kind of "chastity nirvana", - where the submission is liberated from devices and physical restrains.....
    Some would call it the honor-system, - I think of it - as so much more than that.....:)

In my my mind my arms are no longer long enough to reach down there....... What a liberation...
    It will be interesting to see if it will remain as good as it is right now.... I hope so:)

11. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hi, kfh is a very reliable supplier. Very nice and honour warranty etc. They take longer for delivering than most I found but heres a tip, order as many rings of your size as you can get and pay for. You WILL need them if you intend to spend a life in a CB XXX. They are notorious for breaking. That said I always seem to revert to my "curve" as a go to device. I found a cheap local supplier of CB and parts and stocked up.

Now ItS no problem. Anyway, when the tube splits you will need a new one of those too so while tour at it just order one extra of those as well. I did that and its all you can do.
    I have started using hose clamps when the tubes are new to prevent them from coming apart.
    But check our my profile and pics to see a result lol.

Cheers and best luck!

12. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I repaired the broken ring. I used ACC glue, (crazy glue) but a high quality one. It seem to be as strong as it was originally, and will give me time to get a new one.
    I spent 1 day in the next larger ring and sure enough my testicles remembered how to escape.
    As far as the tube splitting, it has twice and it has been repaired as well. Hopefully the last time should last a long time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice