18c Problems

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by emsprisoner, Sep 15, 2014.

1. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Hi everyone, I've not been on here for a long time but chastity has still been a part of our lives. A year ago I got my PA and it's stretched up to 6g, although I can squeeze a 4g in a warm bath. So I ordered an 18c without a back ring and after a long wait it arrived..

Oh dear, I got the length wrong and she kindly altered it for a minimal charge. When it came back the length was good and I was able to try it properly for the first time. It was fairly easy to put on and wiggle the pin through, when I stood up it was a whole different story as it dropped about halfway down my shaft and hung really low. I am puzzled by this as I'm pretty sure I had the diameter measured properly. It seems about right at the base but opens out at the tip too much.

Ms Lori has been pretty cool about it, the first mistake was mine, the second I'm not so sure.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble but I'm interested in peoples thoughts on ringless vs ring lori devices. I liked the Idea of being ring free especially at night time but am now wary about ordering another tighter one.

Also I have and 18c for sale, 3" long and 1 1/4" dia. It has a 4g and a 6g pin.

2. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    From what I've read on here many go as low as 1 inch diameter on such devices. It seems you may have to go down to that size if it's possible to alter the one you have.

3. Sub_Cagelock_Capon

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Do you still have the 18c for sale?

4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    The tube has to be very snug. All people will be different, but mine is a 1 1/8 diameter and takes some effort to put on with lube and the same to take off. It does not move at all once on and is completely comfortable.

It sounds like you got the diameter to larger. I tested the meaurements using a PA5000. The 1 1/4 was comfortable with some movement and the 1 1/8 was tight and uncomfortable due to the slots but could be put on with stress. So that's when I realised the 1 1/8 was correct for the Loris #5.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice