The ultimate solution.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by jumo, Jan 28, 2015.

1. jumo

jumo New member

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    My name is Junior Morris born in 1969.
    A bit about me, i am 46 years old and are for about 8 years a cuckold. After our child birth my wife never liked seks again and after a while i wasn't allowed to come in her, and only allowed to use my lips.
    As my wife was Always been a bit dominant and i submissive i agreed. We were about 10 years without childeren and in the time we were at a SM club she as a domina and i as a slave. it went so far that i was a cbt used man.
    Now a while after the birth of our daughter she wanted me to wear a cage as before been a slave i agreed. First for a while, than for one year was told, but every wet dream added up a month. So i came out after one and a half years; got a short time about 2 months with our neighbours single women who is about 15 years older as me. Thereafter the way she went to go was 5 years, so said so done, now some months ago she prepared a festive for the fifth birth day of my 5 years. Which was very funny for the women but not for me, but as an old slave i know. The big festive took place on a warm sunny saturday, with about 15 invitees most women some with there cuckcolded men too. 2 neighbour women one with husband, sisters,sisters in law, and girl friends of my wife and 2 of there men.
    I had to serve them with an other man our neighbour naked he only shaved. i with the cage on lasered alreay from my 21th and circumcised. After dinner i was fastened on a pile before the sunchairs in which they sat. A sister in law of my sister was hired in to tread me who is doctor. she put off the cage and i was had to masturbate before them which took at lot of time for some drops of sperm, after so a long time. Then there was a voting for me what would happen, now caged for live or anything else. 3 part of them voted chastity till my 65. But got the offer to let me neutering. Of course chose the 19 more years. than the festive continued with teasing me in all ways which ended with some good knees in my balls, which i cold have easly because of the SM time years ago. as i was screaming on the grond i was carried to my wife her bed and fasted by hand and feet. thereafter the hired in sisiter in law of my sister a doctor began to needling my balls for a long while maybe more as 30 time through my balls. After the festive i was caged and had a lot of pain for more as a month. now some months later and thinking all the time and looking on the net. i thought to go for castration NOT fantasy.
    the question is now little is to find about it so where cani go where it is free and allowed the castrate men in the world. i read that it would be possible in Asia but where and how works it out???
    so can tell me someone where and how, if you can on my private here or e mail if you are afaid to do it in public because of, it is forbidden here in Europe.

thanks, JR Morris

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Hi and welcome to CM
    That was quite some party !

Despite all the elective plastic surgery procedures you can get the world over getting castrated is not one of them .
    It seems it's about one thing the surgeons are consistent about you need two psyc assessments from different
    psychiatrists before any surgeon will even consider doing it.
    I will leave you to do the reading about how those wanting to become eunuchs try to get round the problem .

Talk to your sister in laws friend the Doctor see what she has to say.

Xx Wendy

3. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    46? More like 16.

If you're going to write fantasy, at least learn to spell.

Lady De likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    English may not be his first language .

Xx Wendy

5. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    Good job treating all questions with respect, and offering mature advice. No judging, but yeah talk to a doctor. :)

6. jumo

jumo New member

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    Maybe some will think it's fantasy, but surely not, have already more information from Germany, where it would be allowed after psygo.
    My first language is French, and in a country with three language + English its not easy to spreak and write them all perfectly.

G,Jumo

7. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    As I thought English not your first language , but we get what you mean non the less .

If the psycs are happy and so is a surgeon ,which hormones are you going to take afterwards. Or to put it another way ,are you going to take oestrogen ? Seems pointless to take testosterone , but you have to have one or the other or you will almost certainly get osteoporosis at a very early age..

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice