[For Sale] Melchastitynow.com The Contender - Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Brandon Letzin, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    I recently received a contender and found out the cage diameter is too small for my body. It's only been worn twice for a few minutes; before and after a base ring change. The device comes with everything you'd receive buying direct from the site and can be modified in almost anyway excluding cage diameter. Mark is very prompt on service and has even worked weekends to take care of customers. His times are extremely fast too (days instead of many weeks).

Dimensions:
    - Finish: Polished
    - Base Ring (inner diameter): 1-5/8 inches
    - Base Ring Shape: Round
    - Ring to Cage Gap: 3/8 inch
    - Cage Ring (inner diameter): 1-1/8 inch
    - Flaccid Length: 2-1/4 inches
    - Lock Style: Medium Security Screw
    - Optional Prince Albert Upgrade: 6 Gauge - 5/32"..
    - Piercing Setback: .77 Inches

One thing to note is since the PA piercing is smaller than he normally works with he had to make his own handle so I could get it in place. In the pictures you'll see how I screwed it into the front so I can keep it held in place to get the screw in underneath. Once in place, I just unscrew the handle and screw in the second screw to keep the piercing covered. Once everything's in place it's no different from any other contender he'd make which keeps things simple for future modifications.

I am asking $300 shipped since this is still in excellent condition. I paid close to $400 shipped for example. Payment will be done via PayPal and processing time will be 2 business days or less. If interested, please send me a PM and I will update this thread when the time comes. If you do not see [Sold] anywhere then it's still for sale.

Complete Front.jpg Complete Side.jpg Complete with Handle.jpg PA with Handle.jpg Everything.jpg

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Brandon Letzin

Student
    Local Time:
    Update: price drop to $250 shipped. Remember you can change almost everything but the circumference for a really low price and can have it back in 7 business days or less.

3. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    This may be a long shot but is this still available?

4. Brandon Letzin

Student
    Local Time:
    Yes it is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice