Fancysteel FSM-001

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by PeterBanks, Feb 3, 2015.

1. PeterBanks

PeterBanks New member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    A week ago I recieved my first full chastity belt after playing around with the cb-6000. I chose fancysteel because the design looked promising and the aesthetics are just unmatched by most other belts. The time between ordering and recieving the belt was quite short, taking into account that I ordered it just before christmas. The belt has a solid waistband and a slotted tube.

When the belt arrived the first thing I noticed was the amount of adjustability that you get. The only things that you sort of need to get right are the waist measurements (within ~2cm) and the penis tube. You can shorten the cables as much as you want and the placement of the tube can be anywhere along the cables, so you'll always get a right fit there.

After messing around with the sizing and placement quite a bit, I have found a setup that works for me. I'm still getting used to wearing a steel belt, so it is not as tight as it could possibly be in order to spare my hipbones, but it is still really secure. I have slept in the belt twice and things have been fine so far, except maybe some sore spots.

The coming weeks I'll be sure to wear the belt as often as possible and try to get adjusted to being chaste. If there is anything you would like to know, don't hesitate to ask since the amount of information on Fancysteel is terribly limited. IMG_2223.JPG IMG_2229.JPG

KinkySimon, jtpii, tv90 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Looks very well made beautiful polish.

Oh and sexy body xx
    Xx Wendy

3. incs100

incs100 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    They do look very interesting. I'm so glad you'll be reporting on your experiences. I'm very close to buying something to be in permanently. Neosteel (Arch probably) is currently leading the list, but I have an open mind.

Is there an option for a butt plug? My lady wants to lock me up forever and convert me to being anal-centric instead of penile centric.

Also, is there somewhere where a numbered cable lock could be attached in addition to the lock? Somehow that would add to the mental impact for me: being locked without the key and sealed so that even finding the lock wouldn't do me any good.

Hoping for your continued enjoyment.

jtpii likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @PeterBanks it does look a very nice one to me, and Mr. Peter please if that is your one oooh you have got a big one.

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @PeterBanks these belts do look very interesting. How did you decide on your tube length or are they a standard size?
    Regards
    Lucy x

6. PeterBanks

PeterBanks New member

Local Time:
    Fancysteel doesn't offer a standard anal plug, as far as I know, so I can't help you there. They do seem like pretty compliant folks, so sending them a message couldn't hurt! Cable locks could be slid over one of either chain, just above the tube or behind the actual padlock.

On the tube size; when you order the belt you give two measurements concerning the tube size. These are lenght of the tube and diameter. You want to be close here since this is non adjustable, of course!

Feel free to ask more questions, I would love to counter the lack of information out there on these beautiful devices!

Wendygirl likes this.
  7. PeterBanks

PeterBanks New member

Local Time:
    I just decided to tighten everything a bit more, to see if I could handle it. Although it's a bit heavy on the hipbones, I'm now completely chaste with no chance of escape - I love it!

jtpii likes this.
  8. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Many thanks for your excellent feedback on what looks to be a very nice belt

9. incs100

incs100 Junior Member

Local Time:
    They are lovely devices. I assume they are sturdy.

I've taken your suggestion and used their contact form to inquire. Maybe they have something already designed. I'll pass on any response.

10. incs100

incs100 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I contacted FancySteel and received a quick response from their James Grey. The gist of the response was that the official launch of their butt plug option will be after some pictures are taken in March. But they do already have an option and would add it to a belt under construction for $90 USD.

The butt plugs will be sized with 25mm,30mm,35mm balls and a 130mm total height. They will have the option for mounting by threading onto the rear cable or by a locking plate that will work with the optional rear plate opening design.

So that's the report on what's up with plugs - which is quite a lot.

Lucy likes this.
  11. chastepet

chastepet Property of Ms. K

Houston, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    We just purchased the solid steel band belt for me from Fancy Steel (male belt) and I have to tell you it is really an awesome belt. The waist band is very comfortable, I even had thoughts that it may not fit comfortably by looking at the pictures. The pictures are 2 dimensional but when you have the belt in your hand the portion that widens at the sides of the hip actually a flared outward and follow the curvature of the body. I have slept all night in mine without issues.

Being I am bit older, we did not believe the model shown on the internet would work well for me since the waist band sits high up and crosses over the belly button. Having a few extra pounds on me I am able to suck in the tummy and then the belt would basically drop off. I asked them is they could make a hip model. They had not made one but thought they could pull it together. We have a blog and have posted pictures of the belt there. Jay, the owner is awesome, his #1 is customer satisfaction. The nice thing, since we live in the US and they are in Australia, there was no language barrier which make a huge difference for the engineering and discussions. The turn around time was about one month, with 10 days of that being in freight.

The design is simple to the point of being genius, all the components (penis tube, anal opening) slide along two stainless steel cables and are adjustable by the owner with a set screw that can only be accessed with the belt being off the person, so positioning is precise and exact. The overall length of the cable through the crotch is adjusted in the same manner from the back of the waist band. Give them a close look, these folks are on to something, the blog link is below, "h";

http://trialandtribulationsinchastity.com/

12. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Any further news on this belt? How has it been for long-term wear?

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Don't know about FancySteel but I'm pretty sure Neosteel have an option for adding wire numbered seal. No time to check now though,

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For long term wear you would need a hip belt rather than a waist belt.
    Your waist moves independently relative to your man bits. Your pelvis does not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice