My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Life is coming around again!

Perhaps this should be title opening but I just know it is good to be back in contact with Goddess and the real world. My dad's memorial service is tomorrow night and truth be told I will be glad when it is over. I am not sure how I feel about this next statement but it is the next statement I struggle with. I can't believe it is possible to know someone for 37 years and then find out you have been living a lie all these years.

I will save you all the family drama but my mom has just ripped my heart out in this mess. I have found a plethora of lies and I watched her cut every single expense she could, including steeling images off of photographers web sites and printing them in low resolution 4x6 prints to glue to a poster-board as a memorial. She see nothing wrong. 34 years of marriage comes down to her not wanting to spend a dime on the man she supposably loved all this time. It gets worse but I will save myself from the embarrassment by association clause. there has been so much my poor Goddess/wife has had to endure through all this and so many things I found out that I never knew it is beyond any comprehension. I am just glad it is all about to be over. My goal is to behave myself at the memorial and I will deal with my mom at another time and place.

Now, whether or not it holds to be true remains to be seen but allegedly Goddess want's to do another naked friday! Yippee Kiaya! She had some crazy submissive dreams the other night so perhaps we will switch it up a little. (all pun intended) I do know however, she has every intention of if that happens to make sure it is only a day. She is already formulating some long term plans for my next lock up period. Truth be told we so both need to get back to that it is beyond funny.

Well this is short and perhaps I will use this later to have a place to vent. It is just that the things I need to vent about are so bizarre I wonder if I would make people reading this wonder what the F*&^ is that all about!?! Truth be told I am still wondering. Well take care everyone and thanks for stopping by again.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    *Hugs*

I'm sorry for your drama - families are the most bizarre people on the planet aren't they!

I hope your naked friday brings you all the relief and return to normality that you deserve right now.

And vent away... I do it all the time!

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    xcitex2,

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your father and the poor way that your family is dealing with it. Just know people act stupid sometimes when they're hurting and you just have to let them deal with their grief and go on.

Congats on the nude Friday it sounds like it might be fun. And Congrats on your daughter and her job. She must be a wonderful person so you should be very proud.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    xcite, peace to you and your family. It's horrible how some families come unglued during things like this. My Wife's family has had some epic fights over money while settling estates of "loved" ones. It's gotten to the point that we don't even associate with her family any more. We haven't spoken to her parents in over a decade.

Anyway, it's a shame that this kind of thing brings out the worst in people. I'm afraid all you can do is adhere to your own values, and show your own family what love is SUPPOSED to mean.

Besides, parents should always remember to be nice to their kids. After all, WE are usually the ones that pick their nursing homes! Bwooo haa haa haa haa!

Peace, and happy naked Friday!
    mikecb

5. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    hugs

sub of few words when it comes to lifes suckage . . . realities

your in my thoughts and deep emotions ecitex2.

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Unfortunately naked Friday was merely a joke I think as nothing even close happened in that regard.

On a positive note the memorial service went very well and my mom behaved herself, for once.

As I am getting ready to travel to Atlanta Georgia this week I am keeping this short. However since I will have some time in the evenings down there I will be sure to check in then and update you all on the rest of the details.

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow, what to say it has been a crazy week. I am in Atlanta Georgia this week on business and the time has flown out the window literally. I look at the clock one minute and the next hour is a like a blur.

Obviously as Goddess is some 600 plus miles away it is really boring. All the business class work is keeping me busy so that is good I guess. Evenings are dull dull dull. One would think in a town like this there has to be some good hot spots. Problem is with little to no transportation cab fair is going to get expensive fast! So here I sit wondering what is in store for me when I get home. Goddess has been telling me she wants the birlocked device and it does appear some reviews are coming in. I would guess regardless of which device I have that sooner or later things will get back on track. Right now she still has not gotten back into the swing of things and I keep wondering what am I doing wrong? I am hoping this week away from each other and now that the other family matters are behind us we can move forward in that regards.

Well I am sure I have much to catch up on since I have been away for the entire three days without so much as a glance at this site. Talk about withdrawals LOL

Take care everyone.

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    It is sooooooo good to be back in my office again. Literally just flew in and all I have to say is I need a drink. Gosh darn I hate to fly and of course we had to come in with virtually no visibility and turbulence from hell. I thought I was going to be sick. The little kid behind my seat who kept kicking the back of my seat asking his dad if we were going to crash did not help any. I just wanted to turn around and say yes we are, but then I realized I was on the same plane and decided against it. LOL

Not sure what is in store for me this evenign but Goddess has already been trying to get in the chastity thing again so I imagine I will be in trouble again. If she only knew how much I missed her. I would love to have my face buried...oops sorry I almost lost control of myself here. Well there is much to catch up on so until later tonight, bye.

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Will it ever end?

Good gracious lord almighty. Talk about a soap-opera. Lets see family drama you all know about, left the next day after the memorial services for work in Atlanta Georgia, flight home darn near left me for dead as we bounced in on the landing something horrible, got home to find no heat in the house. Odd I thought so I called a repairman who advised me it was a $600 dollar item and we had to stay in a hotel for the night. No problem next night a couple hours after repair, no heat again. Emergency technician tells me the main circuit board is out in the furnace and I should consider whether or not I want to invest a large sum of money in a 13 year old furnace. A furnace that was sold with the house as only being 6 months old, this 8 years ago. Now faced with no heat again we have to move out of the house for the weekend to a hotel again. Poor Goddess has the two little ones in a cooped up hotel room while I have a bridal show some 40 miles away on Sunday.

Oh goodness the stuff just keeps coming. I had to laugh a little today after a short breakdown as I wondered is this really my life? People right books about stuff like this that are usually not based on real events or people. Of course the hotel we decide to stay in is the only hotel I have ever been in that does not include internet service. I was like what the hell are we not in the year 2009????.

Oh well things on the home front are so far away from anything sexual it is not even funny. Goddess has her period this week then has to leave for four days on business at the end of this week. My daughter turns 16 tomorrow and I have to run to let her attempt to get her drivers license so it is very evident that my poor wife/Goddess and I will not have any time till the end of next week, marking an entire 6 weeks of "who is in my house with me" show. LOL

Well that about sums up my last few days, and while it is not much of an excuse I just wanted everyone to know why the journal fell off the face fo the earth.

Now with that being said, Goddess said last night that despite all the crazy stuff she wants me back in a a device, preferably the birdlocked. While the reviews are very mixed I figure it is like any device you just have to try it first. Not sure exactly what she all of a sudden dislikes about the Lori device but I am not complaining right now, well not yet anyway. I am sure while I await the new arrival I will most likely find myself back in that. Probably for the better as my imagination is getting the better of me and we all know the phrase about idle hands.

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Oi! Gotta love furnaces with circuit boards! When I learned our new one had computers in it, I was excited, until the first day I turned up the thermostat and nothing happened! Fortunately, I discovered my wife had just shut off the breaker. Phew! lol

Best of luck as you sort it all out!
    mikecb

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Tell me about it Mike. When they showed me this thing they might as well been showing me the inside of a computer tower..oh well new system is almost installed. Thank God because I am having XBox withdrawals and my wife is having Facebook withdrawals. I can see tonight already Her in flannel pj's and me in my sweats in the same room but in different worlds. LOL

12. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    HVAC another thing I know a little about. You know, just enough to be dangerous :danger:

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh my word! It's like my life, only more complicated!

How was Atlanta... more specifically, how was the air pollution and do you think you could do me 5 powerpoint slides by the end of the week! (Just kidding, I think I have the matter in hand... but it must be the most boring presentation I've ever had to give!)

I'm so so sorry you're having a crap time. On the good side, talking of all things cyclical, period this week, then one week away, puts her mid-cycle... Mrs Nature will kick in and make her hornier than any male on this site! Maybe the Gods will be with you and all the planets in the right positions! If they are - send a bit of that luck my way! :jumping0046:

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    So funny Mistress as I thought about you as I was walking down town in the evening. I know that does not sound so good but it was purely the essay I swear. All I could think to myself was here I am in a town like this and I left my camera in the hotel room. Damn fool! LOL

As far as the pollution I guess I am in big trouble at home because it did not seem any different than where I live. LOL People were definitely not as friendly though. Of course the disclaimer is the little interaction I had was all during peak rush hour times and subway travel. You do the math, I guess they had plenty of reason to be grumpy.

Well nothing new today other than I have what was once a little girl now 16! Oh goodness drivers test later today and I am just a bit nervous. I want for her to pass the test and at the same time I am having trouble letting go of her to let her run into this crazy world we call life. LOL Truth be told she is already living it so I guess it is time to realize that and move on.

Goddess is sick as a dog today. Not sure what she got into but it was not good. I took her some Sprite for lunch and made sure she had some crackers. This obviously left neither of us in the mood to talk about anything in the non vanilla world. She did make me order the birdlocked device so I guess I get to be on the list of "what will happen". While I appreciate fully the claims of increased comfort I find it hard to believe that anything that is not custom sized is going to be the perfect fit. Then again with past experiences we all know how custom fit devices work.

Well enough for now I need to go get my daughter and head to the DMV. (Department of Motor Vehicles for you folks out of the states)

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good luck to your daughter! :party0011:

And thank you for linking thoughts of me to air pollution! :character0182:

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    No No No...

See now I did it! Air pollution had nothing to do with my thoughts of Mistress Watchful. I was actually thinking..oh never mind long story and I will most likely state it wrong and add some more ammo.

Well the new birdlock device is on the way according to an email I got today. We shall see. Goddess must have had an odd change of heart about something to do with the Lori device. she is excited about the new one coming but acts like she could care less about the one we own. Hmm

Well I know I need to write more but I am a little ill tonight so I am turning in a little early. Oh by the way my daughter got her license. God help us all! LOL

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Eep! Stay off the sidewalks! heh

Feel better!
    mikecb

18. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol - Congrats to your daughter... :anim_65: :danger:

No worries on the thoughts - I have random thoughts linking with all sorts of random stuff alllll the time! It's not very helpful during lectures I can tell you! :manga_beat:

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol - Congrats to your daughter... :anim_65: :danger:

No worries on the thoughts - I have random thoughts linking with all sorts of random stuff alllll the time! It's not very helpful during lectures I can tell you! :manga_beat:

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow time sure does fly. I wrote such a long pot a couple of days ago then hit the wrong button...Really just a ramble but it was triggered by Mistress Watchful as I am my Goddess are having the same withdrawal time right now.

I don't get it really. Seems our sex live was ok just so-so then we found this site and I learned a lot about myself and we found a mutual style of living that we each enjoyed. Obviously the sex part of our marriage did not get more frequent but it certainly got better, not that there was anything wrong in the grand scheme of things. but my focus definitely changed a lot. Now I viewed her differently. SHE became the fantasies I had and all was going well.

The problem is some where with all the stress we lost the connection. It is like a huge backfire as now we do not have the chastity thing going on AND we have not had any type of sexual relations in over a month. Problem is I think I finally found this part of me that was missing and now it is suspended. I did not realize how intense the need would be once we played. the play turned into real life and then bam!

On a positive note and in her defense she did have me order the birdlock and it is on the way. I am told by her she is eagerly awaiting it's arrival so I do see a positive outlook on the horizon. I just hate how life right now seems to be making "US" take a back seat. Not sure how to fix that, yet

Any way this was the quick version of what I lost the other day. Back to Second life to finish a great discussion I started there, God help me.

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think stress has a major part in all this... and does in vanilla sex lives too.

pet and I are enjoying connecting on a "normal" level for a while, but I guarantee if/when we move, things will ramp up if we have room for a dungeon!

22. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:

Stress? Stress impact us? No? What Stress? Kids? School? Studying? Work? Lack of Work? Illness? Weight gain? Weight loss? Traffic? Finance? World Peace? being to dominant? being to submissive? fitting in? not fitting in? pleasing our partner? not pleasing our partner? [just to name a few of the things that came to min]

It's really amazing how all of the stressors that we all face on a daily basis affect us. Sometimes, I just marvel at how most of us get through it all without cracking (or only having minor bouts of depression). I also fully understand why some people don't and wind up drinking heavily or doing drugs, or worse winding up in a mental institution because they "snap." Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that there are tons of stressors that we all face on a daily basis. How we manage them really affects how happy we are. Some of us (not me) do a great great job handling them well, and others of us don't. Most of us are somewhere in between and go between the extremes.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw out those thoughts as I think it's great that you're able to see the impact of stress on you. In my own case, I've gotten much better handling it (but still do a pretty mediorce job) and I find that if I"m able to identify whats going on faster, I don't crash as hard as I used to. Plus, without hijacking the thread (should we start another one), I'd love to hear what othrs think about stress and how they handle it with their partner(s) and how it impacts them.

23. bakio98

bakio98 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Recommendation ?

Hi.
    I started reading your thread but just don't have the time to go through page by page. I do see you are using a 6000 and Lori products. I am back in a CD again - a 6000. What a relief not to have the tender spot behind the balls due to the hinge of the 3000/curve.
    However, as a "grower" there is a huge amount of trust involved here (and self-control). A bit of baby oil or soap and I am out the back after a bit of effort. It does not matter what size ring I use.
    My question - how do the Lori products work re: security. I am debating a frenum pierce but difficult to obtain where I live. I am reading about your experience w/ a Lori and non-pierced and wonder what your recommendation is.
    Thanks for the time.
    bakio

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow thanks everyone for jumping in and letting me know in my week moment that I am not alone in all the stress. Actually today is a little better. No the stressors are still there. Ok before I go on let address the question by bakio98

@bakio98 The Lori devices are extremely secure for the most part. All of them are custom made. While Lori herself has some concerns as a whole her devices are pretty secure. (my advice with Lori is research and measure multiple times then have patience) With that said I am not pierced and have the number two. It has four small points inside the cage for the penis so pull out is impossible. As a matter of fact a little warning for this particular device. It is NOT a device where if you are somewhat erect yo are getting out. I mean even with the key the four small points inside the device make it hard to get out when fully flacid. so if you get slightly excited when your Mistress/Wife/Goddess says get out of the device it may be a little while before you can. This is something we had to plan for to make sure. Bad thing if Goddess lets me out a few hours ahead of time she has the full ability to make me get back in with no release, good tease options. Feel free to ask me any questions or PM me if needed!

BIRDLOCK

Ok my birdlock arrived today. Most reviews are spot on as it seems to be very comfortable right now. However as mentioned the main ring is wide so if your sack runs high and tight this will not be the device for you. I am about the minimum I think. I got in it in about 5-10 minutes but it was a pain literally. Pulling on the ball sac to get both balls in hurt like hell. Lube and soap go along way. Once in I am pretty surprised how well it feels. VERY lightweight so at present it is the first device that I have worn where I can not tell I am wearing it. No swelling in the balls so that is good not to tight. Most likely I will wear it through the night so that will b the big test

Well other than that there is not much else to report. Goddess knows the new device is here and for the first time I saw a little glint in her eye. Not sure why yet but as always time will tell and I am not questioning anything right now.

25. triffed

triffed Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    I have read all of yur entries to date. Fantastic!:manga_devil: Your desent into abject slavery to your wife/Mistress is very compelling. I know the feeling of denial, and the loss of control that comes with enforced chastity. Your high heels that lock-on are a good example.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice