My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    wow you guys/gurls are really awesome. Thanks for your support.

Not much of a change, but I am with you locked away and I am more than ready for this to be over and he to be in peace once and for all.

As far as the home front things are slowly getting back to normal. Goddess seams to have no desire what so ever for sex or anything sexual. I am sure it is stress related but when I deal with stress by getting involved in a sexual activity it just adds to my internal turmoil. XBox only goes so far. LOL

I did find a great site last night by accident by surfing youtube. Mostly a text based site www.malechastityguide.com. It had some decent links and there were a couple of testimonies from other women on there that were just, well, hot! Goddess got some spark out of one of the stories. I all but exploded. Spark hell, there must have been gasoline around because it caused some crazy dreams. If Goddess implements some of the ideas I could be in for a long ride of torment.

Well need to get back to my other life, so boring, but none the less needed for now. Thanks again everyone. Please know however I am OK. this has been coming for sometime. So while my family is acting like it is all new (and hating me for not acting like them) I have been preparing for this for two plus years.

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Nice find, xcite--thanks! There's some good stuff there to peruse!

dollyanne

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    It appears as if each day is continuing to drag along with all this family stuff. If that is not bad enough it would seem Goddess and I have now found a way to be at each others throats. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Adds nicely to the bad attitude I already have. This weekend is going to be a long one I am afraid.

Not much else to report today as my dad is still struggling one day to the next with no positive outlook. Doctors, who seem to not know much of anything these days, are saying any day now. I would be willing to bet with all the stress related bickering at home ANYTHING remotely sexual is out of the question for a while. This whole mess just sucks. Take the possibility of Goddess's possible job layoff, throw in a night of no sleep due to a crying baby most of the night, then top it all off with my business stress and family matters and you get one explosive cocktail that just needs stirred. LOL

Well sorry to vent here but this is the only place I can do it. I hope to spread some better news on here in the next few days. Perhaps if I am really lucky the warm weather heading to our region will show up without rain and I can get the motorcycle out for the day. Here's to hoping anyway.

4. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    my heart goes out to your Goddess and yourself.

5. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    What better place to vent?

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having. I have found that in such a horrible mess sometimes the best thing to do is set aside the D/s, cuddle up to the wife, admit how horrible you are feeling and tell her that you just need to hold her, love her and be loved in return (maybe use a little more romantic language, but you get the point I hope! )

It is when times are tough that the truth of your relationship will be revealed. Love will conquer all!

(I know it sounds corny, but it is true. :confused0068: )

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hugs to both of you. Real Life can really be a pain sometimes. You'll get through it. Be kind to each other. :)

mike

7. triffed

triffed Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Your posts are so sexy! I flinch when you mentioned wearing high heels.:fighting0085::fighting0085:

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Hi xcite, just catching up.

I'm sorry it's all been so painful for you lately. You're incredibly understanding and patient with everyone around you though.

Don't you always get the feeling that "next week" we will get back to "normal" and then something else hits.

That's life I guess! :interrogation:

Hugs to you and yours.

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    GGOOOOOOOODDD Morning everyone! It is sure nice to have some time to be back on here blogging. First and foremost, Mistress Watchful you are so right. I keep thinking maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe....ah hell with maybe. LOL

Things are still crazy with my Dad as he is now home on hospice care until that time comes. My mom, God love her, is still the drama queen , my sister is still the I have not been there for the majority of the process but now we are at the end I am dictating when everyone else should be there. It sounds crappy to say, but something this morning just said laugh at it and move on, it is the way they are.

As far as our chastity play, well it went to the wayside as well. I am not sure what happened but Goddess lost ALL sexual desires and although she said she has thought about it, well it must have been a passing thought. I even figured last night I would just go back in on my own, and then figured what's the point. I knew stress could play havoc on relationships sometimes but wow is this overboard for me. I would not care as normally I would just throw myself into my career, but truth be told I am in a small burn out stage. Perhaps this is the time to get serious about getting into shape again. LOL OK everyone stop laughing! I know, we all say that about this time of year.

Well not much else to add today other than I am going to try and get caught up pn everyone else's stories here and get back into things. This is the oddest thing ever. It is like the good old days when you would walk into the local bar/pub and all yoru old friends were there and it just felt like a good place to be. Not sure how Pet and Mistress created this but they did and I say hats off to them both!

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Awwww shucks!

I say it all the time, and it's still true as the day we opened it... we are nothing without our posting members! :manga_angel:

Stress and sex just don't mix well do they? I'm sure it will all pass, but it just takes time!

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Just... *hugs*.. I'm glad you could take some time to laugh at life's frustrations.

I had some drama with my own elderly folks 10 days ago. They're both in their 80s. I went home for a "routine visit", and ended up at the hospital with Dad. He got a stomach flu, and was taken from the nursing home to the hospital, he got so bad. Mom and I got him checked in... got Mom home, and SHE started hurling in a bucket. Ugh. I ended up back in the ancestral homegrounds for 5 days, nursing Mom, and making sure Dad was cared for until he returned to the nursing home. All the while, two other siblings ALSO came down with the stomach flu. Yoiks!

I was nervous for a week, every time my stomach burbled. I think I'm clear of any incubation periods, now, and so far so good. Everyone is restored to their former health, thank goodness.

Anyway, "I hear ya" on the family drama. Fortunately, my siblings are awesome about everything, but it sure is stressful, just the same.

hugs,
    mikecb

12. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Glad to see you back posting again, Xcite. I know this is a stressful time not only for you, but all your family and best wishes. Try not to worry too much about the chastity play. I am sure your wife is feeling the stress and just can't get interested. Take charge and stick with vanilla and hopefully keep things together until the crisis passes.

I dropped you a PM about some other stuff too...

Mikecb, Sorry to hear about your family problems as well. Glad things are back on track with your folks!

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    @triffed

Thanks for stopping buy. Sorry I missed the post earlier when I was on. Trust me there is nothing sexy about me in high heels! Embarrassing, humiliating, sure but not sexy.

Thanks mikecb and newsub4a. Things are getting better and trust me when I say I am not even mentioning sex, chastity or BDSM, much less pushing the issue. I know it will all work out soon. Heck is has to or I will go insane! LOL

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Another day another nickle..

Well maybe a dime but none the less you get the point. As luck would have it I could not even get my normal tasks completed today as the good old President of the US was driving through my town today and it left all the highway ramps blocked by the State Police. Good grief. LOL Oh well here is to hoping for change in a time when we definitely could use it.

Speaking of change, sure has been a big change at home. All was going so well, even the times where I was going out of my mind, then all of a sudden we hit this thing called life and I feel as though I lost my wife. Figuratively speaking of course, but we have not had any "US" time in a while. Kind of sucks. We are supposed to go out tomorrow night so I will hope for that.

Not much else to report today. I think I am going to get back to writing some more (fictional stories that is). Of course I will share them. If nothing else it is good for my vivid imagination. Take care all.

15. slavejxx

slavejxx Junior Member

Local Time:
    A true thanks for all you honest and heartfelt posts.
    I have been in chastity for 5 weeks, and It has been a life changing experience for both of us. Your posts are always interesting and inspiring.

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks a lot slavejxx for the comments and for stopping by. I wish I had some pretty hot stories to go with the recent posts but hey all in good time. I think what I like, no love, about this forum is that it is filled with real people, who have real lives, with real struggles, and some real stories. I just found a site the other day bay accident where the post were all talking about how they have been locked up for three years and their mistress's welded the lock to the device so they can never get out blah blah blah. While I am sure someone somewhere may have tried or done this I doubt these to be true stories in the volume it was there. Hell truth be told as slavejxx mentioned above 5 weeks is life changing! By the way best of luck on that journey slavejxx. I would be begging, crawling, pleading by now-of course that is the fun part!

Well as far as my journey goes I got to go visit with my dad a bit this morning. It does appear that any day now should be his last. Delusion is setting in and he sleeps almost all the time now. According to the cancer doctors this is the final stages. Unfortunately the family drama also continues, but no one here needs burdened with that mess.

Goddess and I are set to go out tonight to see a friends band play. I am sooooo excited about it I can not stand it. It is the part of me I think was missing. Bars and night clubs are really not my scene all the time but there comes a time where I just need to go back, even if in my mind, to my younger carefree times in life. LOL

Goddess is moving along pretty well these days at work. I honestly think she has become my hero in a sense. The rumors have it they will start their round of layoffs today and yet she is just taking each day in stride. I am sure the stress plays a little on her, but it is no where near what is doing to me. When we met she was the worry wort and now the roles have almost reversed. Hmmmm I was also the dominate one...makes you wonder what the heck is going on inside my head. LOL

Well must get back to work as next week is looking to be a very very busy week and there is much to do to get ready. Best wishes to everyone who is reading this post for a very fun and even romantic Valentines Day! Oh in case you forgot about it gentlemen, it is tomorrow! LOL

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Heh, happy Valentine's day to both of you!

I hear what you mean about going out to a night club. Just Monday night, I went out to a Blues Jam with the Mrs for the first time in probably 2 years. I don't play an instrument, but know many of the regulars who show up and play. It was nice to get out, have a cold one, and enjoy some music.

18. slavejxx

slavejxx Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks all for the honesty. Day 2 with the new devices and despite pain during morning wood and midnite arousal, so far so good.

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Passing of the torch!

Odd title I am sure but today was odd as well. This morning marked the news I had been dreading, yet hoping for all at the same time. My dad passed away and while everyone has sent their condolences from home, I found peace in knowing the suffering is now over.

My daughter, turning 16 within a matter of days had her first job interview today. She called later in the day to tell me she got her job. first interview first job. To say I am proud of her is an understatement. It was this sense of pride that I realized the torch had now been passed. I now found myself where my dad must have been years before.

With a day so full of so many emotions this very short post does nothing to tell about the last few days so I will have to say I will promise to update more later. I do know Goddess is all but demanding I get the new birdlock as she has really taken to the idea, looks, and design. However I will be waiting a bit as the initial reviews are not looking to great thus far. At bare minimum I do think the Lori device is in my near future. LOL

20. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Dear Xcite2,

My heart goes out to you and your family. Having lost my 2nd dad a few years ago, I still hard it to deal with. I find myself starting to pick up the phone to visit with him to this day.

Great new about your daughter, Im smile ear to ear lately as mine, just made up her's, to go to college. She took this on by herself and step it all up with financial aid to boot.

You are soo right about real life stepping in and taking over from time to time. If not just think we might be the one's with the locks welded shut. Thankfully for us, real life is just that, Real !!!

Sincerely Wife & Missy Tanya

21. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Best wishes, Xcite. The loss of a loved one is never easy no matter how well prepared you are for it.

22. slavejxx

slavejxx Junior Member

Local Time:
    So Sorry to hear of your loss

I just lost my Mom, So I can truly relate... The best advice I received is to remember the good times and that your beloved is now in peace and a better place and that their suffering has ended....
    may god bless you and yours

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hugs and kisses xcite... I think you are coping amazingly well.

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Love to you and your family, xcite.... and so cool on your daughter's success! :)

hugs,
    mikecb

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you all, seriously thank you!

The planning is all going quite well and for the most part everything is coming together.

Now as far as our home front, well Goddess woke this morning in a rather hot and bothered state from some erotic dreams she had. Great to know the desires are coming back! We had some great laughs and through all this crazy drama with my family it was so nice to know I married the perfect woman! She has been so much more than supportive! I seriously would not blame her for saying see ya later with all the crud she has had to endure. LOL Luckily she has me out of lock up right now. I can't imagine her running off with the key. LOL OK Seriously I can't imagine life without her period!

Well off to browse some more posts. It is great to have a place to get away from things. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice