Update

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Feb 21, 2016.

1. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I thought that since I have been too busy to really post an update, I would take a few moments to do so here. As many of you know, my husband and I started last year on Valentine's Day with some very serious chastity. If you want those details you can find the earlier posts. This past new years we had quite an after party and it has changed everything. I have been confused as to how I would proceed. Usually I am a very determined girl. What I mean is that I determine a course that I am going to go and do it. Rarely changing course. I had originally planned on giving my husband much more unlocks this year. But Something happened in me. Something snapped after New Years. I have always loved sex but after feeling what I felt that night I feel sex starved all the time...I love it and I hate it.

Well what changed is I realized that I am very submissive to the right people. That happens to be Jen and her boyfriend. I have always been submissive to Jen but really never have been submissive with a man. Guess that is because most men don't want to be aggressive with woman or fear it. Being tossed around and taken like he did with me and the way that he commanded me...whew! Well I talked to my husband about what happened and he loved it and was happy for me. He actually said he wished he could have been in the room to see it. Mind you he was getting his fill of Jen that night in the other room but just not in the most satisfying way (think tease and denial of magnificent proportions). I told him that it could be arranged but that it meant giving up your secret. He agreed.

Fast forward two weeks following New Years. We met with Jen and talked about my desires and that my husband wants to watch me with Jen's boyfriend. She agreed but with conditions. I needed to know what my husband has to deal with before we continue. So I have been put on the honor system of no masturbation since that day. I have been on my knees now on very regular basis serving her boyfriends cock while receiving no attention to my lower parts. I am in agony. Every time his cock stretches my mouth I imagine it stretching me other places. But it doesn't happen. My husband smiles at this because I am getting a taste of my own medicine. They have teased about fitting me for a chastity belt and to be quite honest, I have fantasized about that. So far I have remained faithful to my promise not to masturbate but I know that someday I may break if they don't let me do something soon.

So since New Years, nothing but a tight cage for him and nothing for me either. Hubby and I make out nearly every night now and sometimes, just when I begin to get worked up to the point where I usually make him eat me, HE tells me NO!!! "They don't allow that yet". I feel like telling him that he is not in control of sex in our relationship, and that I am. However, he isn't, they are. He is just helping me obey yet somehow it feels like him denying me. Funny thing is that I deny him, Jen denies him and they all are denying me right now. Aggh..

All this is to say, I am frustrated, having fun, horny and have a new appreciation for what my husband has given up for me. I have been told that I should expect that anal sex will become very normal for me and that my vagina will be lonely for some time to come.

That is what is going on in my sexual world right now. I'll post about valintine's night soon when I have more time.

;-)

2. SheLocksMeUp

SheLocksMeUp Member

Louisiana
    Local Time:
  3. Sub_LukeSky

Sub_LukeSky New member

Local Time:
    Imagine being a chastised couple where Jen holds your husbands key and her bf has in you chastity and holds your key.

4. rocket

rocket sissybitch

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Phew I am all hot and bothered now

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Just the most amazing situation. I wish you would post more often, your writing is incredible.

thekeyholderwife likes this.
  6. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    That's amazing. What a great situation you have, mutual frustration never tasted so sweet

7. connact113

connact113 Member

Military
    DC
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    I am still not 100% convinced this is real, but so hot. Get Jen or your husband to post, or at least a photo of you holding a "Chastity Mansion" sign.

8. Aiki

Aiki Active member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Fantastic stuff, this is exactly the kind of couple I'm trying to find :)

9. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    @thekeyholderwife It is good to see you back and posting. Its always nice to read how your relationship with Jen and her hubby have progressed with you and your hubby. Not to mention your writings always leave me with my device just a little tighter. :)

10. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I like the fact that you know see what you're husband sacrifices for you and appreciate it much more now, however, I feel like the arrangement will begin to interfere in your ability to sexually dominate your hubby. Please let us know what happens. Good luck.

Dufty likes this.
  11. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Tha

12. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Sorry for the botched post. Thank you for your update. As you mentioned, a chastity belt for you seems to be in your future. Enjoy the journey.

13. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    I have always thought that my wife and I both being in chastity would be hot. We would be free to kiss, as you and your husband do. But both of our keys to our chastity belts would be held by (in my fantasy another woman who dominates us both) but even if we just hid the keys somewhere we can't get to them for a few days. The desire we would have to satisfy each other and the frustration of not being able to satisfy her, or even myself. The more we kiss the hornier we get and the more we try which is a vicious cycle cus it makes us hornier.

I would love to hear how this works out. And I think you should let them know you would like a belt of your own too.

Dufty likes this.
  14. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Another fantastic update and love how things have developed! I can only imagine how frustrated and excited your husband must be as you suck Jens boyfriends cock while his is so tightly caged! I have to admit I love the idea of them getting you in the belt as well.

Hope you all have lots of fun and I cant wait to read the next update!

15. BreadBox

BreadBox Toasty

US
    Local Time:
    Hmm.. Good ...stuff?

16. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    This is the hottest thing I've read in a while.

Dufty likes this.
  17. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I truly do think a female chastity belt should be in your future .... and your orgasms in some way should be based to happen after your husband has one .... think how twisted you will feel inside given you joy of watching your man squirm :)

18. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    This is really hot and would love for that to happen in my little fantasy world. LOL

Dufty likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice