Full Belt / Balls

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Einstien, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Einstien

Einstien New member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Hello - new to the site, I've been locked on and off with some cheap devices for a while, and the wife wants to get something a bit more sturdy so is looking at full belts to feminise me a bit.

The one thing I am noticing with most designs is that the testicles seem to bulge either side of the penis tube which doesn't look very comfortable, as I'm able to push my balls comfortably upwards and inside me, I'm trying to find a Belt that has a very feminine curve or plate in this area to hold them in.

Does anyone know what I'm on about or is this just crazy thinking? I've ordered a measuring kit from Neosteel and asked their advice, but haven't got an email back yet!

2. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    i think you are on the right track ordering the measuring kit from Neosteel. The Masterpiece front shield creates a flat smooth look.
    You balls sit behind it. Out of the three i've owned the Masterpiece stainless waist band it the best. It is comfortable to wear full time and has no liner to wear out. The system modules are interchangeable. The next option is the type of crotch module. i perfer the rear cable over the anal shield. From here you have a few other options.

Emails to Dr. Mende at Neosteel usually takes a week or more. He has so many, but he will get to your questions. My Wife doesn't care to feminze me. She only wants my chastity to be comfortable and secure.

Anything i can help you with just let me know.
    dc{MsL}

3. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    i contacted neosteel (dr. mende) yesterday because i wanted to know if he could change the rear cable of my masterpiece arch.
    he replied about one hour later and said, that this is no problem. so the rear cable is already on its way to him to be adapted.

if you are lucky, he answered you too yesterday. but neosteel is a good choice if you ask me :)

4. Einstien

Einstien New member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I was sort of loosing confidence in Neosteel as I haven't had a reply, but I'll hang in and wait for the measuring kit to turn up (I paid bank transfer which is a bit odd being a foreign transfer so emailed to check it had been received too)....

5. Einstien

Einstien New member

Local Time:
    Can I check which email address your using?

I am thinking I will go for the masterpiece with stainless belt and the thong style rear....

6. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    hello einstien,

the email-address which i am using is "info@neosteel.de".
    i dont know if you are writing to him in german or in english language. but german language had an instant reply.

the very first time i wrote to him, i also had to wait for a few days to get a response. so right now i wouldn't worry too much.
    lots of people are having neosteel products. so in the end it always works out :)

greetings,
    smb

7. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    We have communicated via emails dozens of times since 2004. It usually take a week or two for a complete exchange. He has hundreds of emails if not more each day. i agree, be patience. He will get to your's and it will be worth it in the end.
    dc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice