Neosteel Arch

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by christophe, Dec 12, 2015.

1. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    Hello all.

I'm lucky to have a Neosteel Arch belt. What a device! 100% secure, comfortable! I've got many questions for those who have that belt:

I find that the rear cable is painy when sitting a long time (more than 30 minutes), is that normal? Will it be better with time?
    Will I be used to sit on the tube with time? I find that it's quite uncomfortable.
    Is that normal that oil is needed to insert my penis in the tube?
    Does the tube have to be a little bit more large than the penis? Mine is exactly as large as my penis (on my request to Neosteel)
    How many days/weeks is it possible to wear continuously the belt?
    Is warm water with a sringe necessary?

Thank you all

2. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    I should let my husband help you. He wears one. This will be passed to him DC.

3. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    my Wife MistressL asked me this evening to reply to your post.

<<<I'm lucky to have a Neosteel Arch belt. What a device! 100% secure, comfortable! I've got many questions for those who have that belt:>>>
    i totally agree. Please ask away. We have over 10 years experience with Neosteel belts. i've owned three.

<<<I find that the rear cable is painy when sitting a long time (more than 30 minutes), is that normal? >>
    i had issues with sitting for a long time when it was new to me, four years ago. Now it doesn't bother me. The rear cable is the most comfortable way to go. The Masterpiece crotch shield takes longer to get use to, and i was never able to sit over a couple hours at a time.

<<<Will it be better with time?>>>
    Yes, your body will get use to it.

<<<Will I be used to sit on the tube with time? I find that it's quite uncomfortable.>>>
    Yes, it takes time, but it also depends on what you are sitting on. Try a cushion. Sometimes it's best to get up and walk.

<<<Is that normal that oil is needed to insert my penis in the tube?>>>
    This depends on the width of the opening. A little Abolene cream in the tube along with a little on the glands helps the penis go in. It is easier for me with an erection. It goes in and i push it from the top of the base all the way in.

<<<Does the tube have to be a little bit more large than the penis? Mine is exactly as large as my penis (on my request to Neosteel)>>>
    my tube is slightly larger when flaccid, but smaller when fully erect. If it is the same size i would suggest using Abolene cream on both.

<<<How many days/weeks is it possible to wear continuously the belt?>>>
    my first neosteel in 2004 had the silicon liner and was the ergo hip model. We had to replace the liner three times in six years. The longest duration of wear without removal was six weeks, but there were issues so my Wife/KH wanted it removed at least 3 or 4 times a month. That was with two showers a day and once a week a good soak in Her large bathtub. The longest in the Arch was two weeks. Normally, She removes it every 4-5 days to a week.

<<<Is warm water with a sringe necessary?>>>
    Necessary? No, but it helps if you are home, to flush the tube with warm water after peeing. Baby wipes are handy for #2. A hand held shower head works very well directly on the three holes of the tube. Flush it a couple times during your shower.

<<<Thank you all>>>
    You are very welcome. Anytime!

btw - We have a Lori's#5 and two neosteel belts, one the Masterpiece crotch shield, and the other is the Arch. After loosing 55 pounds we purchased an additional Masterpiece waistband 2" short than the other Masterpiece waistband.

i worn the Lori's #5 for 14 months sealed. A trip to the emergency room for a skull fracture necessitated a trip home to remove the Lori's using a drill and dremel tool to remove it. Fortunately, we did not not ruin the device, only the security screw. My Wife was not happy and told me She will never seal any lock again. Real life can be a challenge.
    Best wishes.
    dc{MsL}

Andrew K, Jasmic68 and MistressL like this.
  4. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you, love.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    It was really good reading your response @dclann i am seriously considering getting an Arch in a year or so. My Wife shocked me when she agreed that she both liked the look of the Arch and wasn't worried about the cost. She has said I have to lose several kg first though. Knowing what I can expect in advance will help with the decision to go ahead with buying one.

6. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your message!

7. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

My experience from the Arch is similar to yours. Give it some time and accept (and ignore) some pain to get over hurdles and it will become very comfortable with time.

8. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Hello all
    Since my last post, I wear my belt more and more.
    - Sitting is still hard for a long time because of the cable but less than at the beginning, it's better.
    - The tube seems now to be perfect, just tight as needed, no space. I had irritations when using oil. I don't use oil anymore and it's ok.
    - The belt makes less marks on my hips. My hips get used to the belt.
    At the beginning I worried about my belt, I didn't want really to live all the time with it. It seemed too hard for me. No more now: I feel really confortable in my belt and my girlfriend and I decided that it's time for permanent wearing now. I still don't wear it all the time but it will be the case in a few weeks. I'm wondering when thinking about shorten the cable perhaps in a few months and lock the belt on a tighter position (locked on the largest at this moment). It's kind of addiction: with time I feel better with that feeling of thightness!

Timbek likes this.
  9. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Also: be carfull with your girlfriends: as mine, they like control!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Since my last message, I wear my belt more and more but it is still hard to sit for a long time. The

11. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Since my last message, I wear my belt more and more but it is still hard to sit for a long time. It is like a masochistic experience. I love and hate it. Sleeping with it is too hard for me, it is psychological. Everything is ok' no more edemas but the rear cable is painy despite the fact it could be shorter. I dont understand. I fear not to be patient as you did.

12. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    hello christophe,

i had the same problem with the cable, that it feels to short.
    what helped me is finding out, where it is pressing against my back and marking that area with a magic marker.
    i then took off the belt and assembled it so i could see, where the point of pain is located on the belt.

and then it was quite easy to bend the tube, pointing a bit more downwards, which also changed the position
    of the rear cable. even it have just been two or three millimeters, it was enough to release the pressure and
    still being comfortable enough for the front part.

you can give it a try - perhaps that is working out for you too?

best wishes,
    smb

13. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Questions for Neosteel Arch keyholders:
    Is it easy for you to lock up your male in the arch belt without his help?
    Thanks

14. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    hi christophe,

i think the difficult part is only to get the hip belt on. you need to put it on like pants, so the male has to lift his feet.
    attaching the tube on the back of the belt, fumbling it through the legs and squeezing the penis in can be managed.

it might need a bit of training, but it surely can be done.

15. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Hello all. Since last post, I changed the module for a larger tube because of edemas. Now the fit is perfect. Advice for those how want to buy one: don't ask for a tighter tube, this tends to lead to edemas.

16. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    I sent back to Neosteel the module an other time, to get an adjustment. When you have a belt exactly to your measures, what a disappointment!
    The overall belt is very tight but so comfortable! I use a lot of oil in the beginning to get used to but it worth.
    This belt is very restrictive but also very comfortable. The sensation is like a strict bondage, very pleasant.
    It's been years that I was looking for a real chastity belt, now it's just an old dream. I had lot of differents devices, CB3000, 6000, 6000S, birdlocked, etc even a neosteel belt (she-male with ergo rear) but all were not secure.
    The arch is finally secure. Secure, confortable, hidable under clothes and practical. I finally get the belt from what I dreamt.
    If it was not a Neosteel Arch, it should have been a Latowski.

17. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Hi,
    when you say that you use lots of oil were do you apply ? and also you say its very tight are you talking about waist size?
    thanks

18. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    I apply the oil at the base of the penis, at the entrance of the tube.
    It's tight all over the device: around the hip, between the buttocks.

19. blove

blove Member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Hello all.!! This is my first post. But was wondering how much more comfortable the arch is compared to the regular classic hip belt from neosteel. It seems like the same belt design but the arch doesent have a silicone liner. Idk seems more painful.?? Hope someone can help . Thanks
    ~ blove

20. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Hello Blove
    the belt is made without liner, it's not painful, it's a little bit more longer to get adapt to it but it's easier to clean and the sensation is also very different: you get then a total steel chastity belt and the feeling is really great in comparison with the silicon lining (I had one by the past). Please also note that the belt with lining needs more attention and the lining needs to be changed over the years, at the contrary of the masterpiece belt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice