Retired my BON4M

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Redhead's Hubby, May 7, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    I received my new cage a couple weeks ago and I'm loving the comfort of it.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/stain...evice/253955071.html#s1-0-1b;searl|3378500703

It's a much more snug fit and my Mistress really likes to new look. It's also a heck of a lot lighter than the BON4. Most of the time I don't even know I'm wearing it. An added bonus is that I can stand up and pee again. Yay!!!

For under $30, I highly recommend this device.

Just thought I'd share...

spider203 likes this.
  2. connact113

connact113 Member

Military
    DC
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    i know chinese stuff is cheap (dhgate is all chinese knockoffs) but that is really cheap for a steel cage. Does it really fit, and what kind of metals is that mixed with that might cause damage/irritation?

3. permanentslave

Local Time:
    yes, dhgate deals with only Chinese knockoffs, but many are pleased with them. however i've never heard how well their claim that they are made of stainless steel last for long term wear.

that is fantastic that you are pleased with your device @Redhead's Hubby !

my personal experience with so called stainless steel items has not been that pleasing and after consistent "use" they degrade and turn out to be only "coated" and not "solid" stainless steel and their low prices make this obvious. for example a stainless steel collar that i had began to wear and the shiny covering began to break off after only a few months.

best of luck and ENJOY!

4. Redhead's Hubby

Local Time:
    It's the best fit I've had with device so far. I started with a CB6Ks last year and got a BON4M a few months ago. The CB was too much hassle with all the cleaning and smell after only a day. Then the plastic split during a night time erection. Ouchy! I got the BOM after that and it was decent but the damn hinged ring was an issue with pinching. I did use some silicone tape to wrap it which helped.

I was just checking out DH one day and saw the new device. It was only $30 so I said what the heck let's give it a try. The only challenge is getting all the parts through the solid ring. Once that's on, I'm good to go. It fits really good, nice and snug. So far no issues.

5. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    how is the gap on the bottom -- looks the 2 pieces curve away can balls pull through -- what size ring
    I wear 36mm on the holy trainer but it wider than other rings

Does the cage point down or more out while standing

6. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    We've been chatting about this one in another thread. It was actually the one I came to the site originally to ask about as I wanted to buy it as a surprise. So yes, same question as above, I was worried the gap would be too big to work on hubby as the two rings seem to curve away from each other, but this hasn't been a problem?
    I've been advised to buy a couple of different rings to make sure it has a good fit, but we use the CB6000 atm - do you know what size ring you used on that and what has worked for you on this, that would be super helpful!
    Thanks!

errant likes this.
  7. errant

errant Guest

I think they are a good entry in to chastity. I see many who over estimate sizes when buying custom cages.

I remember easily filling my first CB6000, Now i wear a short metal cage with ease....well at times...and ordered a tighter coc and ball ring for a better fit.

For me just wearing the cage was erotic and highly arousal. I think it takes time to adjust and are a grate entry into the scene and those who want to go further will eventually get a custom made device.

8. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    The cages from ebay and dhgate with that type of a-ring is good quality. Its not chrome or coated, I have made the peehole bigger in my cage (looks like the looker02 - and I have a review under the section for chinese cages) with a dremmel and its solid.
    I also had it on for 60 days without unlooking, no irritation, no smelling...
    Its actually really good...
    And Im in it now...

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I had my little cage now for nearly 3 year and nothing has flake off cos its proper stailess steel. and it come form dhgate.

errant likes this.
  10. Redhead's Hubby

Local Time:
    I got the 40mm ring and there is very little gap. When I first tried to put it on I thought there's no way I'm getting all my parts through that little ring. Then I saw a video of someone using a wash cloth to grab your scrotum and pull each part through one at a time...very helpful. There's absolutely no way I can pull or slip through it without jeopardizing the integrity of one of my "guys" if you know what I mean.

The curve downward is about the same as my BON. I was able to bend the cage downward a little more before putting it on so it's as low profile as possible. It comes with a nice lock with I've opted not to use as Mistress likes a decorative one and I've added a nice heart shaped tag that refers to Her property.

It does get a little painful during intense T&D when it's attempting to become erect as it begins bulging through the bars of the cage. However, I subscribe to the theory that if there's not a little pain involved with sex and T&D just means you're not doing it right. :)

Hope this helps

11. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    My Bon4ms is way too bulky. I'd also love to kno how you like the different shaped ring and what size you got compared to which one you used for the bon4. I used the second largest one and that part fit great

12. Redhead's Hubby

Local Time:
    The ring is really comfortable. I used the second to the smallest ring on my BON which I found the most effective as pertaining to not slipping out the back side. Yeah, I agree the BON is a bit bulky.

13. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    I have that same one from DHGate, it is very comfortable, and does give me the slightest irritation. 40mm ring used.
    I'd just like to find a better lock to use, more rounded. I am using files and emery cloth to round off one of the brass though.

14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Real life has reared its ugly head and scuppered my plans for a looker 2, so this looks like a really good alternative.

Redhead's Hubby likes this.
  15. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    MLCOM_PRODUCT_37646_141D.jpg I'm using this lock. No sharp edges, will not rust and the best of all... It's a little to big! So you have to use for example a dremmel to make the hole in the a-ring just a little bit bigger. When you can get the lock in with some force it's perfect. That way you can't just cut off the lock because the lockingmecanism is just near the a-ring. So it will be very hard to get out... Almost like an integrated lock :).
    And it will not rattle at all, because it's to tight :)... And those devises it hard to cut!!! Don't lose the key ;-).

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice