Driving solution?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by iholdthekeyuk, Jul 6, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. iholdthekeyuk

iholdthekeyuk Member

London
    Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    We have been playing with chastity for about 18 months now. Have tried several cages but now have one that we are mostly happy with as far as fit etc goes but there is one problem we just don't seem to be able to conquer.

All is well for wearing until it comes to work. Work involves him being behind the wheel driving for anywhere between 1 to 7 hours a day. Whilst driving he has constant, almost painful, discomfort and several major pinches during the day. The pinches he can handle as they are just short sharp and painful but generally over with in a matter of minutes. The constant discomfort though is leading to very unhappy experiences when trying to wear cage for any discernable amount of time.

So my question ..... does anyone have any ideas/suggestions to counter this problem. I am very eager to have the cage working properly for us and not just being used as a toy.

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

T

slave_m likes this.
  2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Where's the discomfort? What kind of device? A little lube goes a long way

3. iholdthekeyuk

iholdthekeyuk Member

London
    Local Time:
    Cage is a cheap knock off but one that fits well and only causes problems when driving. It is well lubed with coconut oil which we have found to give better results than a normal lube. The discomfort is in the whole ball sack area and we have concluded that it must be something to do with the angle that he is sat in.

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I would suggest experimenting with different types of underwear to aid supporting and holding the device in position.

5. iholdthekeyuk

iholdthekeyuk Member

London
    Local Time:
    I have been corrected. The discomfort/pain is caused by the seat pushing the bottom of ring up into the underside of his balls.

6. iholdthekeyuk

iholdthekeyuk Member

London
    Local Time:
    We have worked hard over the months to find the right underwear and have that all sorted now. The problem seems to be with angle of the seat in conjunction with his position when on the seat. He doesn't have the problem in the car .... only in his van.

7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Can he use a cushion under his bum or some sort of seat cover.

8. iholdthekeyuk

iholdthekeyuk Member

London
    Local Time:
    Tried cushion and made little difference. Thought about rubber ring but that doesn't seem practical but that has led to a neck pillow (like the ones u keep in car for when you want to nod off) so we are going to give that a try.

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Perhaps he needs a different cage to be used specifically for those driving trips. Perhaps a different shaped ring would do the trick. I have played around with wrapping the rign with dental floss (like HS grils once did with my class ring) just to change the shape a bit and that really helped with comfort.

10. locked4now2

locked4now2 Active member

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    In my opinion if he can not sit with his cage on for multiple hours, the cage still is not fitted right. I frequently drive for many hours, one continuous stint last week for 11 hours. If the bottom of the ring is touching the seat when he is sitting it sounds like it is still too big. I have a steelworks A-ring that is angled back at the bottom, so that helps, but the biggest help I found, was when I went to a smaller A-ring. I thought there was no way I could fit one so small, but I got it and started wearing it in increasingly longer time frames, no lube. I found the lube while it did ease my discomfort, it also allows the ring to slide around more easily. In the end this seemed to be more of problem than a help as the constant ability to move kept moving it to differing locations and the discomfort of the tighter ring moved with it. Once I went stainless steel, smallest ring I could fit, no lube, and spent enough time locked that I got used to it, it is all well. My only problem these days come on extremely warm days when I exercise and sweat profusely in that area. The sweat acts as a crude lube and the ring moves around and I can get discomfort, but never while just sitting in a truck. That is my experience and opinion, hope it helps. I will admit that I messed around with 5 different devices over a course of 3 years before I finally figured it out for me.... Good Luck

11. iholdthekeyuk

iholdthekeyuk Member

London
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice. I have looked into it and we are able to get smaller ring so that is what we are going to try next.

12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Does the ring have a round cross section?

I have found that this type of ring can cause problems due to the pressure point where it contacts the skin.

13. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @iholdthekeyuk I used to have these problems always but I moved to a full belt andas well as being secure it's pain free :)
    Good luck in your search
    Lucy x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice