New Years Eve Orgasms or bringing in the new year with a bang.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Dec 31, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    I was pretty sure that I would get an orgasm for xmas but did not. Then I thought I would get one tonight on New Year's Eve but my wife told me that New Years is just another date on the calendar and not like it was my birthday, which is the date she originally set for my orgasm. that is still 6 more months away. She also cancelled sex tonight just so I do not think I will cum and feel all disappointed in the morning. Just a year ago I could manipulate her emotions but no more. I even had my cage off for a few days because it as hurting me and all she did was ask me how long I was going to keep it off and remind me that I still am not allowed to orgasm. So went back into the cage last night and based on past experience, if we were going to have sex this weekend, she would have told me not to bother.

She had rarely stuck to her guns in the past but now she has no problem in denying me and it is getting a little scary because she no longer cares how horny I am or if my cage is uncomfortable or even if I cannot sleep well due to being horny and getting erections that wake me up every night.

Let us know if you started the new year with a bang or not. Misery loves company and all that. :)

kellysbitch likes this.
  2. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Like you I did not get an orgasm for Christmas but was not expecting one either.
    Earlier today I asked my wife if I could help her raise her orgasm count for the year before midnight. She said maybe. We are going to her brothers for a new years party at around 7 so it does not look good. My fear is that if I get to give her orgasms she may unlock me and let me cum. I have not had an orgasm in over 77 days and truthfully want to go much longer but if she says cum I will.

3. Vinny

Local Time:
    First my wife said no sex. Than a hour ago she asks me if I wanted to fool around. I asked if I could be unlocked and she said no. Then a minute later she said unlock. We went into the bedroom and she did not have her vibrator with her so I figured tonight is the night she only focuses on me. She kept mentioning that this was the last sex for 2016. Then she edged me over and over. Just when I thought she was going to let me orgasm, she got up to get her vibrator and gave herself a very good orgasm. She edged me again and I thought that this was it. She kept asking me if I wanted to cum but reminded me that I would regret having an orgasm after two months of being denied. I told her that I did not care and I would like to cum. She played with me again and just before I was ready to ejaculate she stopped, laughed and told me to lock up. I asked her when I could orgasm and she reminded me that the deal was to orgasm in June on my birthday. She then left me there and came back a little later to ask me if I was playing with myself. I told her I was just waiting for my erection to go down and she laughed again. She is getting cruel and I do not know if I like that yet. So no cummies for me tonight and next sex will be next weekend and no special occasion until Valentine's Day but she keeps insisting that she will denial for until June to show me that she can. Not a happy camper tonight because it has already been two months.

She also ordered a new vibrator because she broke her favorite one and has been using the one she had that is waterproof for the shower and it is not adjustable. I got to lock up again.

kellysbitch likes this.
  4. Vinny

Local Time:
    Wife talked to me last night. Said she thought I was mad that she denied me. I told her I was tired and annoyed that she cancelled sex and then wanted to have it again to keep our 43 year old tradition of New Year's Eve sex, when I was so tired and not in the mood that I could not even get hard. That and she kept asking me over and over again if I wanted to cum and I said yes 6 times but she just edged me instead. When she asked for the 7th time, I told her that she was just being cruel and not playful and refused to answer. This morning she said that she wanted to wait 6 more months just because she felt that if she did not, I would think she is weak minded. My position was that after 4 years we are back to letting dates control when I get to orgasm rather than when she wants to give them to me. The problem is still that she feels guilty for denying me and needs me to keep telling her it is OK to deny me in the heat of the moment and if I do not do that, she falls back on anything but her own feelings, usually a date that was arrived at by chance.

She wants me to cum today and then give up on chastity. I told her that I did not want to cum today because I still have not slept well. Last night was the time she said she wanted to make me cum, only to not do so because I did not say it was OK for her to give it to me sooner than she said. I told her we will wait until her new vibrator arrives on Tuesday and break it in, then see what happens. We do not have a D/s relationship so I do not want her to be cruel to me, just not to let me cum until she will get pleasure from it and last night she set everything in motion after cancelling it, on the pretext that it was all so we would not brake our 43 years tradition only to be denied many times while telling me that she was not going to deny me. Lately I am feeling that she is using chastity to avoid sex. The deal was that she could deny me up to 6 months if we had sex twice a week. We only had sex twice a week once in the last two months and she wants to deny me for 8 months which is not the deal.

Folks, this is real life chastity and not the fantasy version of it. We try things and then adjust. We agree to things and then divert from what we agreed to. So we have to reboot and try Chastity v.4.1 to see if that fixes things. Right now I am annoyed at her for what she did. It just felt that she wanted to get our weekend sex over with as quickly as possible and got me to agree to sex last night instead of today under false pretexts. Any no, she does not dominate me because she is my wife, not my Mistress. We are doing chastity as a team and not just for her pleasure. I do not worship women so that is not part of our life. It is supposed to be fun and it is starting to feel like it is getting cruel and an excuse not to have sex as much.

Time will tell.

5. subbyhubby12

subbyhubby12 Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    @Vinny - I will preface this by saying I don't know you or your situation aside from your posts above and a few others I have read (which have been very interesting and open BTW).

In my experience, I have found that I get most annoyed/frustrated when my wife doesn't meet expectations I have bottled up inside me and it typically is in 'the heat of the moment' that I lose it. While our journey into chastity is still early, I know my wife is being a trooper and hanging in there and is trying to be as supportive in her role of KH as possible.

How is this relevant? After reading your two posts above (a couple of times), I come away with the impression that she wants to wait another 6 months because she thinks that is what you want, not because she is avoiding sex. Obviously, you two are talking it out, which is super important and I hope you find your balance.

6. Vinny

Local Time:
    You are very astute. My wife enjoys giving me pleasure. We did talk about it and she gave me an orgasm orgasm on Jan. 2. Then she got sick and I got sick from her girl germs, so we are taking a break right now. After 4 years, it is difficult to stay locked up long term and at our age you really do not know when your last orgasm is going to really be your last orgasm.

My wife had her friends over to play Mahjong. I have asked my wife about her friend's sex life because they are all over 70. One is 85 but has a boyfriend. She says that they never talk about sex. They talk about their husbands but not sex. Since I always talk about sex, I said something that I do not recall but two of the ladies replying that they wish they had sex and my wife chimed in to say she still does. I think that made an impression on my wife since she was under the impression that her friends were happy that their husbands no longer bothered them for sex. That is due to their prostate problems though, not from lack of desire. So now she knows she is luckier than most women she knows.

Then my wife's vibrator died and that is how she gets most of her orgasms but she wanted to just focus on me. When I did orgasm it was disappointing. I was tired and not in the mood but she was insistent on it since I was not sleeping well and waking up with painful erections. Truthfully I have my best orgasms after a month of orgasm denial. After that the law of diminishing returns kicks in. My wife ordered a new vibrator and I have not been horny lately due to a project at work taking all my attention, so we put chastity on hold.

Only disappointment is that my wife tried out her new vibrator without me. She went from not needing an orgasm to wanting a few a week since we got into chastity. I went the other way and needed orgasms less so she is doing it herself lately. :) Thanks for you reply.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice