CustomChastity + Plastic Locks

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by hijk, Mar 30, 2017.

1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    After not bothering with chastity much for a while (apart from occasionally digging an old cheap cage out and wearing it for a day or so), I'm now with someone that is interested in locking me up :D

As such, I've ordered a custom Ghost cage from CustomChastity. Hopefully it will be ready in time for a trip with my Keyholder, who wants me to locked for it. This will involve flying, so I'm trying to find out what my options are regarding plastic locks.

I have a few that came with my old CB-2000 still; does anyone know if they will work with the Ghost? Or are there any other options I can try and get?

2. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    A zip tie will work better, but you can use a numbered tag as well. You will see that in the instructions that come with the device.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    Save yourself the hassle and just lock up at destination. This is only a sex game and has no rules. We are practical about it. I can stay locked almost all the time because I work from home and am only out of the house a few hours a week not far away. I will not risk a problem when there is no need to be locked. I can be trusted to not masturbate when unlocked so being locked when we travel has no meaning. Perhaps it is that after so many years of wearing a chastity cage, I fell that it is not the cage that makes chastity work but rather the commitment to chastity. I do not have to lock up but I do so for two reasons; it is a speed bump on the way to masturbation to give me time to change my mind, and it stimulates me to have it on my penis all the time.

I do not wear it when engaged in travel and physical activities. It is not going to matter. However, I do know the excitement to be in public with my wife and I knowing what I am wearing. However, on a plane I rather be unlocked in case of an emergency. After a few years of this, I know that it is the unexpected or imagined things that can bite you in the ass. BTW, TSA randomly will frisk or scan people so you can be discovered. Especially if they see a lump in the front of your pants. :) Have fun whatever you do.

4. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Thanks @chastesoon.

@Vinny: this isn't the USA, so no TSA wanting to pat people down on domestic flights :)

littlecuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice