The Alpha and HER mate (the ongoing saga of a caged wolf)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Caged Wolf, Aug 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Nic,
    Sorry to hear about your furrkid, but yes, I wll most definitely be there with him. right now the plan is for this coming Saturday...

2. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    so many tears, so much sadness, and the day is not even here yet... Mistress and I are talking and sharing feelings (as is Little One), adn it is bringing us closer than we have been in a while.

Saturday at noon-ish, my best friend, my stress hound, my furry kid, will pass on. I am not sure how this is going to affect me in the short term, or the long term.There has been so much sorrow and loss in the last few years, and HE was the one who would come and comfort me....

Who is going to comfort me when I lose him?

3. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Noon Saturday, a bit after to be honest, my furrkid passed peacefully with Mistress and I both at his side comforting him. He is in my Mom's hands on the other side now. Mistress has been very hands on as we both cope with the loss. We have experienced the emptiness of the house, and it is not a good feeling.

I have no idea where we will go from this point, but I will do my best to cherish the memories, adn to serve Mistress Wolf with my best efforts and complete devotion.

4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Finally got a message back from the seller of the device I was interested in, info exchanged and he shipped not just the one I was interested in, but also a second one for me to try.. The 'should' be here either today or tomorrow!

Am excited to see if I can truly go 24/7 for extended periods. Was going 20-22 hours for over a week in my super short one, but it was so small I couldn't wash, ad in the show it would slide way down anyway.

Fingers crossed!!!

5. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Devices in hand, sterilized and looked over. The one I really wanted may have too small of a base ring, but the rest looks perfect, the second one is probably going to be a better fit, but will need a padlock or something to secure it.
    I MAY be able to slightly modify the first one to fit my current base ring, need to look at it closer to see for sure.

6. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    so, have been in the second cage all day, 40mm
    anatomically shaped base ring, 1 1/4" diameter 1 3/4' length. So far very comfortable, snug, staying in place well.

Still want to make the minor mods to the first device, as I think it would be just as comfortable. Is 1 3/8" Diameter, 2 " length, but base ring is 38mm anatomical, a bit too small for me right now., but it does have the UI that I really want.

7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Actually got the smaller base ring cage on, but only for a bit.. still too small to keep on for long, but maybe after wearing the 40mm ring for a while I will be able to comfortably use it.

Also, still no opportunity to spend pleasure time with Mistress Wolf. With the passing of my furrkid last weekend, and the stress before that it is understandable. Was really hoping for a chance this weekend, and last night looked possible until my innards decided to start cramping.. something I ate messed me up, and somehow not being sure if it was just gas or something more building up just didn't seem like prime time to try to focus on pleasing Mistress Wolf.

Today is the 3 month without naked time mark, and I'm not even in trouble... life has just been that rough :(

I suppose there is always next weekend... or the one after that....

8. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    So, after spending the day out and about with Mistress Wolf, last night after Little one went to bed Mistress came over to me and said "wanna get naked with me?" My reply "God, yes!"

Nakedness ensued, once things were going well was told to 'spray and wrap', which I did with glee! Many O's for Her, none for me. After a brief break Mistress told me "I want something else there...", so down I went, thoroughly enjoying my task as She enjoyed the results. After a particularly big O She pushed me away, so I lay my head on Her belly as she calmed. Once She had caught Her breath I asked if She was done "I think so, but you can try again." Down I went again, with my efforts quickly getting results.

10 minutes later, as another huge O racked Her body, she pushed me away again, this time She was done, I was still fully hard and totally numb, as it should be.

I sit her this early morning, replaying the nights interactions, savoring the memories of Her pleasure, hoping it's not 3 months before the next time!!

Life is good, the journey ?? sometimes not so much, but it is as She wants it. I'm getting back into my head space after everything that has happened this year, and things will be okay.

Time to get a cage locked on and start getting ready for my day....

Chaste J. and iome343 like this.
  9. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Caged Wolf likes this.
  10. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    got the smaller base ringed device on this evening, but had to take it back off. A smidgen too tight still, and the cage was pinching skin between the cage and the ring. Made a couple of adjustments that opened the gap, but couldn't get back into the base ring again. Will try again tomorrow.

11. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    So, not sure what to think of this turn...:

Tuesday, after my shower when I was putting on the smaller base ring device, Mistress Wolf came into the bathroom to get ready for dance class, saw what I was doing, and commented "I can accept this fetish better than the last one (diapers)". I finished the install, got dressed, helped her get ready to go and walked her to the door.

I ended up taking the device off a short time later for pinching, but the comment was rattling around in my head. She knows/knew I was self locking, doesn't participate in the locking, but something in the way She said 'fetish' made it feel so wrong and dirty, that I haven't locked up since.

I only lock (with her overall permission to do so as I need) when I feel I need the extra 'reinforcement', the reminder of who I am and my place. I normally don't say anything to Her, or flaunt it, when I do, but She has seen it in the shower (there is a hook I put it on after removing and washing it before I put it away), adn knows I have been doing so.

Now, I am struggling with it again. She is the Mistress of the house, in charge, adn I don't want to create friction, but at the same time, I still want to be locked. Going to have to thnk this one out for a bit and probably bring up the subject with Her for clarification....

12. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Think about what happened. Probably you both need more time to understand your personal path to follow as couple

13. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    tried the small base ringed cage again today, couldn't stand it, too tight, so modified the caged portion to work with the base ring from my mini-short cage. adjusted the integrated lock claw, bent the guide pins a little, and good to go.Wwore it the rest of the day, no problems.

Mistress hasn't made any further comments about me wearing, so Ill be going back to nearly full time again.

14. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    wore the 'new' cage configuration overnight, minor pain issues (slight pinching), definitely stays on place better than any I've worn before! Think I may finally have one that will allow true long term lockdown, if Mistress permits. It will at least make 20+ hours a day totally doable.

iome343 likes this.
  15. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    loving the new cage setup.. all day yesterday, off at 9:30 when I showered, back on at 5:00 this morning as soon as I was up, has been on since. Occasional pinch due to work activity, but easily addressed and so comfortable. Will probably wear overnight and through tomorrow, as I have already showered adn locked back up.

16. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    well that was interesting: been locked since my shower yesterday, got home from work, took of work clothes and started a load in the washer, then went out started the BBQ for dinner and went in to take a shower.

Realized my key was in the right front pocket of my work pants, washer was mid-cycle (front loader) with over 30 minutes left. Took my shower locked up, got my house clothes on and went to help with dinner. Washer finished and when I moved the load to the dryer the key was nowhere to be found, checked twice.
    Had to tell Mistress Wolf I had lost the key and would have to check the trash filter on the washer, which means minor disassembly...
    Mistress "Don't you have a spare key?" me "Yes dear, but If I lose it..." Her "true"

iome343 likes this.
  17. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    got the washer apart, recovered the key from the trap. Am still locked, 36 hours straight now.

18. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    I challenge you to go to Monday. You may find out some interesting things.

19. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Was out for 10 minutes tonight for my shower, was a 'good boy' and didn't do anything other than wash and shave. Locked back up as soon as I got dried off. I'm hoping to go futher than Monday, HOWEVER, if Mistress Wolf tells me to take it off, off it comes.

20. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    up and going for the day, now at 60 hours, with only one 'out' for 10 minutes for cleaning. This is, I think, the longest I've been able to go with any device so far, adn am still comfortable with no chaffing, etc. !!!

Chaste J. and iome343 like this.
  21. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    made it through today, but started digging in a little, took it off during shower adn am taking a break until this evening to let a couple of pinched spots stabilize.

22. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    ended up spending the night unlocked due to the slight chaffing issues, as of 8:30 this am I am locked back in..Wanted to be locked in last night, but didn't want to aggravate the issues.

iome343 likes this.
  23. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    and everything goes down the shitter again. Yesterday morning my lower back went out, bad enough that I ended up taking an ambulance ride to the ER. Doc says about 2 weeks before I can do anything....

Had hoped that all the crap was behind me this year, but apparently not.

24. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
  25. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Tuesday morning update: Taking the week off work to heal, saw my Chiropractor and my Massage Therapist this morning, got my lower back back in proper place (hips were way out), and have a follow up appointment with the Chiro again tomorrow morning. Can already walk better, less pain, but still going to be a slow recovery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice