Male motives for chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 17, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Nice reference to the late Philip Roth, Mistress B.

2. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I have always found it very difficult to orgasm through sex with a partner. It either doesn’t happen or takes a very long time. I found abstaining for periods helps. With a fascination with Femdom from a young age I have found my way here. The cage is a symbol of dominance over my sexuality and putting control into someone else’s hands and the weight of the device is a constant reminder of my Goddess. I would like to be the best I can to a new partner or Mistress, if she doesn’t want to lock me, I would try the honour system.

mr_newbie likes this.
  3. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    were it not for a kind Mistress I'm sure I would have stevies complaint :)

4. Cuckster

Cuckster Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    Unquestionably both.
    I believe I have the capability to be a good boy, to serve my keyholder well, and be a positive addition to her collection of males. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to prove myself.
    The concept of being denied access to my penis and aqssociated temptations by a lady has been with me for more years than I care to remember.. What matters is not the denial, or how escapable (or otherwise) the device, or what other forms of contact she and I may or may not have. All that matters is the lady herself.
    To have found her and gained the opportunity serves my needs.
    My handling of it will, I hope, prove a suitable devotion to her.

5. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    For me it was for masturbation control and the FLR fetish/kink which has now turned into our lifestyle. CJ was somewhat reluctant but said ok but she did not buy into it 100% in the beginning, but has now seen the benefits from the chastity lifestyle and every day she becomes stronger in her control. We think we are still somewhat vanilla at this point and as long as she is happy that is how our lifestyle will grow. I think one of the biggest benefits for both of us is that we communicate much more now.

We had for the most part lived the FLR relationship much of our marriage but did not realize there was so many more like us. About two years ago we both discussed and decided on the cock cage route and have not looked back. And like what some in this thread has said, 'We wish we had gotten in the chastity lifestyle much earlier.'

Mash2214, Blue Jay and Rectrix like this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Strong similarities here. ❤

7. Blue Jay

Blue Jay Active member

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    I'm new to chastity, never wore a device and this is the information I was looking for while trying to decide if this is right for me. I had some preconceived notions that have been debunked since reading the posts here and I thank you all for being open. I'm reminded of a book by Sandler that speaks of the 3 different voices most people walk around with. He said that at any given point we're thinking with one of these voices.

Child: This is a voice in our heads that sees flashy objects and makes impulsive decisions based on what they want.

Parent: This is the voice that tries to negotiate reasons give the child voice his way.

Adult: This is the voice of reality.

To answer your question, Lucy. I think my motivation to research the topic started with my child voice... the movie playing in my head. The Parent has already broken down all of the pros of being locked up and I'm betting that the Adult will have a lot to say after it hears a "click".

I've also concluded that there isn't a happy ending for me if there isn't an underlying need to serve. I feel it would be nice to make a short termed commitment to see how things fair before becoming a "lifer". A set length of time I could follow through on but not long enough for depression to set in if the fit isn't right. :) I'd be interested in seeing things from a new perspective.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My original motive would be to experience something that’s new and exciting. As a male who has been masturbating since a teenage to have my wife have control over when and if I could touch myself was exciting. I had already cut back majorly on the amount of self pleasure I gave myself. Being first locked was exciting. And still is. To be held at a state of arrosal for days or weeks even months without an orgasm still keeps me motivated to stay locked. The arousal isn’t always at a high level even when I’ve been denied any touching for a long time the feeling of belonging to someone and knowing that they care about me to keep me under control keeps me excited.

To serve someone and do even simple non sexual things for them or to them can give you more pleasure than receiving pleasure yourself. This is something I have come to want more and more. Being Locked and denied can be a beneficial thing for both people involved but it does take sometime for both of you to adjust, understand and except your new role.

Blue Jay and Rectrix like this.
  9. tigger69298

tigger69298 New member

Local Time:
    devotion to my wife.

10. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I just love being super horny all the time, much better than a few seconds of extreme pleasure. I think my wife loves it also. Now if she would just get rid of those ruined orgasms.

Rectrix, Chaste J. and Blue Jay like this.
  11. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    I do it primarily for my wife’s benefit. She hates intercourse, and strongly dislikes ejeculation. For the longest time she didn’t even like me having erections. She has finally gotten somewhat comfortable with me having erections, as long as she can feel confident that I won’t do anything with them.

I have my own history of hating erections, and for that reason I found chastity to be convenient. It also helped me stop masturbating, which I am very thankful for.

But, it really comes down to what works best for my wife. Me being chaste makes sex wonderful for her and she loves it. She literally can’t get aroused if there is even a slight indication that I want to have intercourse or want to have an orgasm. So, if I want to please her, and I do, I remain chaste for her benefit.

My last voluntary orgasm was in February (my first in more than six months, and it happened to get my wife pregnant), and from here on out I will remain her chaste “boy toy”.

Rectrix likes this.
  12. chastity_pantyhose

chastity_pantyhose Active member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    hmm...my motives..
    make my wife(keyholder) to get orgasm as many as she can, cause before chastity topic came to our wedding, im the one has always orgasm before my wife,now she hold the key, she always ask for orgasm first then me later...

13. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    To show my devotion to her. Kind of like a second wedding ring, just that it is a real special one.

Rectrix and Blue Jay like this.
  14. Blue Jay

Blue Jay Active member

Local Time:
    I like that answer. It resonates...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice