Drinks with KH

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Williamsclaude, Dec 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Williamsclaude

Williamsclaude Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    So last night I met with Alice my KH for drinks. Finding each other was slightly chaotic as 02s network had been down all day and was still not fully working! I couldn't text her but her texts were reaching me. I was already heading to where we usually meet when I got a text saying she was running late and to wait at home until she texted again. But I was halfway there already so just carried on and waited on my own with a pint.

I waited maybe 20 minutes before she called me and said she was in fact somewhere else. She was mildly irritated with me for assuming and getting it wrong! I said I had no problem going to her and that is ofc what happened!

I arrived at the new place and we had some drinks and chatted about our respective weeks. It sometimes feels so funny having these totally normal "vanilla " conversations when the whole time we both know my cocks entrapped in a hard plastic cage and the key is sitting somewhere in her bag.

She mentioned her plans for the weekend. A night out in Birmingham with one set of friends followed by possibly a night out in London with a different group. Her social life puts mine to shame lol. At this point she was debating whether to do both nights and I saw my opportunity to serve. "Well I can put some money towards getting you to London I guess". I could tell she was pleased with the idea of this.. I love when she can't help but smile.

Perhaps now would be a good time to talk keys, I thought. "Oh did you bring the keys with you tonight"? I tried to say as casually as possible. I had given them to her just 6 days ago. Last time she had let me out after exactly one week. This time though I wanted to extend my record.

She revealed that she did have them with her and that I could have them tonight if I wanted. "Well.." I began. "I could probably go longer this time.. if you wanted. I managed a week last time maybe this time I should go for two?" She looked at me briefly just out the corner of her eye. "Sure.. if you want that fine".

"And then I can go longer each time". I began, not really thinking it through. "Like, we could extend by a week each time or something". I suggested. "Sure, yeah, if that's what you want".

Overall a wonderful evening and I'm so grateful to Her for helping me live out this crazy, twisted reality!

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    Sounds nice! At least you just suggested a week longer each time. Could double it each time :eek: and really make it interesting! I hope she hold to adding a week each time though, enjoy!

Williamsclaude likes this.
  3. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Yeah I hope she holds to it as well ! We'll see I guess

corsac likes this.
  4. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    She doesn't sound super enthused about the whole thing. It's a strange dynamic for certain having an ex be your key holder, with no apparent benefit other than you giving her money. It certainly doesn't sounds like she wants more than that from you, and it seems like you're topping from the bottom pretty much the entire time. To each their own, and if you're happy and she's happy then it's all good. But it seems like you'd want someone who really wants to be your KH and is invested in a relationship.

5. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    Yes but those girls are extremely rare. As you say handing over the money makes both of us happy. Other than that all she has to do is hold on to my key. I don't demand or expect anything else and she's fine with it. When we meet up we talk about all kinds of other things and enjoy each others company. So I really don't see why so many here seem to have such a problem with it tbh!

corsac likes this.
  6. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I think @HappilyCaged makes some good points. There does seem to be potential for exploitation. Assuming that you'd like to find another relationship, how will that happen if your ex holds the keys? But it's your life, I doubt that anyone has any problem at all.

7. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    I'm not on the look out for a new gf. I can basically never perform in bed with a woman as the dominant partner. So I don't want to waste anyone's time!

I love being locked in Chastity so if she decides she wants to exploit me in that way she can go for it lol!

8. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    It's the possible extortion of cash that makes it potentially exploitative.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice