What are your true feelings that you now sit to pee

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressS, Apr 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    I don't know how anyone can pee in a cage standing up with any degree of confidence. Even my jailbird which is a pretty open design can cause a fire sprinkler effect. Sometimes I get a clean stream, but I never know. Like the cage you get used to sitting to pee. Even the panty thing in public stalls isn't a big deal. Either I keep my panties up just below my knees or tuck them down into pants. Now most of the bars around here have no doors on stalls and that has led to a few heart stopping moments. One in particular has a stall that is clearly visible from the front door of the bar when the bathroom door is open. :eek:

Chadstallion, MissyB and Billy J like this.
  2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I sit mainly because the chastity cages spray dribble so it sit everywhere I go - my cherrykeeper I sit 99.9 percent of the time but if I desperate I will use a urinal- and I pray things are lined up - and I those rare times I generally not wearing liner so I have to sit longer to make sure no drips -
    I don’t feel emasculated - I have just learned it better - my wife never has said a word about - she ignores it really

3. GoddessLslave

GoddessLslave Active member

England
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    At home I'm not overly bothered, in public it's totally different, feel nervous sometimes and at other times embarrassed and emasculated.

soforo likes this.
  4. aussie_chaste

aussie_chaste Active member

Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    I find it convenient, less mess and I have to dab with TP anyway.

And while I'm sitting I might as well pull out my phone and chill for a bit. ;)

5. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I always thought standing to pee was too masculine.
    I sit to pee whenever possible, and have since I was in my early 20's
    I can pee while standing in an emergency though,
    ...I just need to make sure everything is lined up first to avoid the spray

soforo, danijean001 and tvalex like this.
  6. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    It is an inconvenience for sure, and it pretty much doubles the amount of time that it takes to use the restroom.

Before chastity, standing was quick and easy and could be completed in less than 90 seconds. Now with wearing the Vice Mini, bathroom visits are more of a chore. Getting the stall, seat protectors, having to squat, it all adds time to the bathroom trips. So now instead of 90 seconds, I am in there maybe 3 or 4 minutes.

Of course, sitting down and seeing my cage does jog my memory of Mistress, so it does bring good thoughts as well.

But mainly I view it as inconvenient.

SubPeter likes this.
  7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    In the looker 2 with either the tether spout or urethral insert I can pee normally standing up.

In the full belt siting is a must.

Occasionally (rarely) Ill forget to put the toilet seat down at home because I live by myself but when mistress visits she will make a point of SLAMMING the toilet seat down if I have left it up so I am of the habit for the most part of putting it down.

Once while we were bush walking I stopped to take a leak (had the cage on) and mistress made the comment I think Ill put you in the big belt soon so you have to sit like me (I think she kinda had to go as well), I guess that's only fair, much harder for a woman to squat in the bush.

The big belt because its so much more "work" not just from the sitting to pee part but cleaning and comfort...make me feel more submissive than the cage...the short cage with the tether tho is effective orgasm control. But being made to sit is definitely part of it :)

8. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    Beyond that, its the lack of choice. In the days before getting my piercing I took every opportunity to stand in front of the bowl, in case I could never do it again.

9. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    well, at beginning i found it very humiliating and emasculating , but now I'm use and not care to sit, is the normality for me;
    Just some embarrassing in public toilet if there are just urinal or not door in the stall (fortunately is a very rare situation)

10. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I tried peeing in my brand new Latowski last night, but since I can't see my penis, it is very hard to pee anyway. The feeling of letting it just flow requests a change of mind.

11. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Mistress,their is nothing to think about my Owner years ago decided that i would live as a sissi slave. denied any male clothes-sexual relief some chemicals killed all body hair including brows and lashs
    after fitting me with a very short and severe chastity cage i had to sit to pee. the last time i was allowed to look at it my clit was only about 1/2 inch long-actually no matter what Owner does to me i Never have any desires -
    where this to happen i could expect several hundred cuts with a cane---gurls must always sit to pee and if they want to really please their Owner they would ask to be allowed to drink it after they have finished. Owner had another slave make a dish that fits to the toilet allowing all urine and feces to sit in it closer to the top so that it is easier to consume

12. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    3 things come to mind for me:

More time to read sitting on toilet

Now I know why Women get annoyed at males leaving the seat up

Public toilets are generally ok but I draw the line at portapots

13. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Risk reward. Most of the time the risk of spraying all over my pants isn’t worth the reward of standing to pee. The only time I even attempt it is when stall is taken and people are waiting. Then I have to keep everything over the urinal and my hand under myself guiding whatever runs off cage towards the urinal instead of my pants. This is a luck of the draw gamble, I would say 50/50 chance of dry pants.

Don’t really “sit” when in public...I half bend over, push the cage fully back, and that eliminates any dripping and I don’t have to sit on a public toilet. I imagine it looks funny when people come in and see my feet facing like I’m sitting and hearing me just peeing.

Ive noticed after awhile in lockup, the lack of erections, and lack of using it for anything sexual, seems to give me the mindset of it being an object. To me, it becomes a spigot for pee, that’s about it. I don’t find it feminine or gender swapping, maybe a bit emasculating because it’s purpose has went from sexual organ to spout for pee removal, but it’s more about it being an inanimate object than it it’s about the act of sitting being feminine.

soforo, MissyB and Chadstallion like this.
  14. Chadstallion

Chadstallion Active member

Sales
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    I think that is part of the point :)

R2002 likes this.
  15. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I find it embarrassing when having to use a stall only to pee. I wonder if people at work have noticed this. The process to undress and pull panties or pantyhose makes me appreciate the effort women have to go through. I also wonder if anyone has seen my panties under the stall door. Most of my panties are black so they don't stand out too much!

SubPeter likes this.
  16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well I wish really that everbody sit down on the loo to pee. I have always sit down on it and I has to clean the loos in our house and im glad that not a lot of men come here cos I been to some folks house and when theres a lot of men there the loo seat and the floor round it are wet and its cos they stand up and do it. if they had to clean the loos they wud be more care.

Jamie's-Locked, MissyB and tvalex like this.
  17. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    I always sit to pee at home. Started having i was given the chore of cleaning the toilet... I still use urinals in public restrooms. I'm jealous of those who have been put in panties and caged...

18. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    I sit to pee all the time now. Even when unlocked. Panties are my only underwear, and sometimes i go out in public as a femme and use the women's room anyway.

SubPeter likes this.
  19. KBS

KBS Member

Local Time:
    It doesn’t make any difference apart from me not splashing around whilst reading chastitymansion.com ;-P

Seriously it’s more comfortable than standing. Maybe it’s just me :D

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  20. Obsequious_Nova

Obsequious_Nova Active member

Local Time:
    Besides reminding me that I'm the submissive in chastity with a cage around my manhood... I was also suprised at how inconvenient it can be our on the road. Gas stations... ugh.

If I feel I have to stand to pee I can line up the cage and the tip of my penis but it's not fool proof. One wrong move and it sprays everywhere, so I never do it at work in my suit. Too risky.

21. Deleted member 11770

When you are locked most of the time, sitting becomes normal and you totally forget about it. Then, in the unusual situation when you get unlocked you will still automatically sit because that is now normal. When you are at that point in your chastity conditioning, standing to pee actually feels weird.

22. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    i have recently been presented with a cable belt whose tube bends under, between my legs, giving me no option but sitting to pee. Instead of finishing with a quick shake, I now have to shake the tube to fully drain it and then blot with paper. I am now only permitted to wear panties which adds to the feeling of having surrendered my masculinity. It reenforces my being submissive to my Mistress, as does the flat front the belt gives my jeans. It looks like I have no penis which is humiliating and also strangely exciting.

Attached Files:

23. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Bingo! It reinforces the mental stimulation that comes from wearing a device. After you've been locked for awhile, it becomes "normal", in a sense, and you stop thinking about chastity and your cage all the time. That's truly unavoidable for long-termers like me, and others here. You have to continue to go to work, (at least most of us do) run errands, just function in life, so you cant think about it all the time. Then, when something as normal and routine (almost ritualistic) as going to the bathroom suddenly has to change, it has a profound psychologic impact. "I have to pee like a girl now." That's pretty powerful.

soforo, slutsarah, SubPeter and 2 others like this.
  24. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    When I Waite my small metal Chinese cage I would have to hold my hand over a splash guard - with new 3 D cherrykeeper I don’t have to do that but I always sit - just the way of life now

25. Guest 1047

Guest 1047 Active member

Local Time:
    I really love having to sit to pee. There's no option if you want to stay clean so it's an imposition which enhances additional sub feelings in me - having to relinquish another element of choice and control. Being a sissy it's also a lovely feminine thing to do so no great sacrifice. Of course it's a pain if someone has splashed the seat! Public toilets are nice for me as I might have to hover waiting for a vacant cubicle and press my knees together if I'm getting a bit desperate. Of course it's very nice as well to feel you're no longer "one of the boys". Broken door locks can be a worry - panicking that someone might open the door and see my trainer and panties lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice