What are your true feelings that you now sit to pee

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressS, Apr 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Sitting to pee is so humiliating, the keyholder will love the embarrassment. Sitting and looking at the panties you wear. !!

SubPeter, b_quark and Chadstallion like this.
  2. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    I must say I appreciate A/all that responded and read some real interesting thoughts on it too. Thank you

Js12457899, MouseTee, taped2 and 3 others like this.
  3. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    It doesn't bother me unless it's a filthy truck stop. I'm not that insecure of my masculinity. ^_^

4. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    From childhood, I would sit to pee if I had the opportunity. I'm lazy. As others have pointed out, it gives you the time to think or read.
    The only problems I've had were at work, because of the layout of our men's room. We have urinal available upon entering the men's room but the toilet is in a sort of closed booth, almost, a room of its own. If the door was closed, one assumed it was in use. Our customers (We're a service business) would sometimes close the door when they were through making us think it was in use.
    Fortunately we have access to another restroom in another part of the building

KBS likes this.
  5. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    I always sit at home caged or not. It just seems more natural - and I have to clean there. I also sit at the office.

I try and avoid going in public places for hygiene reasons but if I am going to be out for a while or having a drink (and needing to go a lot) I will confess to going without the cage and standing on those occasions. Practicalities first.

danijean001 likes this.
  6. Chadstallion

Chadstallion Active member

Sales
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    And erotic

7. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sitting down to pee, if you have to get up in the middle of night. is easier and potentially far less messy. It's mainly a Western macho thing that says men should stand up to take a pee. Also, if males sit down there is no need to shake it and splatter droplets of pee over your trousers.

EagerWeiner, jemima and KBS like this.
  8. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    I don't enjoy it, but the way most are designed, you will pee on your pants so its better to.

There is an added humiliation to it, but at least you go thru it alone. Its a good reminder of the things you do because and for, your Mistress

at least you had the guts to post a picture, major respect for that

SubPeter, Boomer and Chadstallion like this.
  9. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    i started sitting to pee before being in chastity or under Mistress' control. I'm not a big fan of urine splash! lol
    So that habit has been long established.

The only issues were busy or dirty public restrooms, or being outdoors with others, hiking, etc. I'm locked in an MCN Contender now and I've found that if I am careful, I can fairly easily line up the urethra opening between the front bars of the cage. it's a bit tricky, but I did use a urinal at a concert recently. I prefer sitting if I can, however.

As I'm getting older and experiencing prostate issues, I've noticed that my bladder empties easier if I stand. Other than that, sitting is fine. And, since I have to situate the cage even if sitting, it does make me feel submissive. So, win/win!

10. taped2

taped2 Active member

Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I always use a stall (with toilet) when I am out somewhere. I always sit to pee at home. I admit that before I wore a chastity cage, I would stand at the toilet, but it makes a mess (as others have pointed out). Chastity has made me more aware of keeping the bathroom clean. And now, cleaning it is my job, says mistress.

11. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    I think Goddess gets more of a kick out of it, it has become a part of her FLR requirements especially when it is chilly in the morning I have to warm the seat for her. Especially if we are in the cabin in the woods. Start the fire turn on the coffee and warm the seat. And she really gets a kick when we are out hiking I could do it standing but it is a challenge she requires that I squat like she has to

12. 11lives

11lives Sub, searching

Local Time:
    Looking down and seeing that my clit i locke d dup is super arousing to know that it is there but not there .

While do not think could be really feminized. The thoughts is mentally incredible

SubPeter and Chadstallion like this.
  13. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    Actually no different here. Both my ex wives said i could stand to pee if i wanted to clean up what did not go in the toilet bowl. So i been sitting for a long time now.

14. Armitage

Armitage Sissy on the edge

Retird
    Buckinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Father had a very poor aim much to my Mothers constant distress, so She brought me up to sit rather than stand. I assume she thought " If i can save but one Woman from this disgusting aspect of a relationship then my work as a Mother is done "
    To this date I instinctively sit even in public bathrooms. Ive saved a fortune in cleaning products and have ruined 0 shoes

jemima likes this.
  15. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It sometimes means having to wait at work, but other than that, I don’t have a problem with it

16. cagedsissygurl

Local Time:
    I was sitting to pee before chastity. I also rarely used urinals in public restrooms, but would stand to pee in them. Now, no matter whether at home or out in public I alway sit to pee. It makes me feel more feminine and reinforces that fact that I am just a total sissy gurl.

17. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    There's nothing like that first experience of falling into the bowl because someone left the seat up and you forgot to look! :oops: That wet butt feeling, gives us a real appreciation of what the ladies go through. I've been sitting for so long as others have said, it just seems natural now. I do wonder sometimes if it's noticed at work that I never use the urinals or the sound it makes when my ladies jeans slide up my stockings or tights.:)

danijean001 likes this.
  18. Kikki

Kikki Just a slave

Secretary
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    I alway sit, I feel submissive, feminine and sweet when I sit, I find pleasure in leaving the bathroom neat and tidy with no mess, just like a sweet girl.

19. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    If I'm at home I always sit to pee, whether I'm in chastity or not. It's cleaner, and honestly it's easier because my flaccid penis is so small that I prefer not to have to physically stretch it and angle it past my pants fly. I just have to remember when I'm not in chastity to push the head of my penis down into the toilet so I don't shoot pee up over the bowl.

When I'm out and not in chastity I will pee at urinals even if it is uncomfortable, feels unnatural to me, and I still have that struggle to get my tiny penis far enough out of my pants fly to not make a mess. I just find that public toilets are really gross.

When I'm out and I am in chastity I will wait until I can find a cleaner, less crowded restroom and sit to pee.

20. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Oh, and with pantyhose on it's especially so! Rolling them down just far enough to sit on the seat still holds your legs so perfectly close together. It feels so emasculating.

21. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    I don’t think it’s humiliating unless it’s made to be. Only time I found it humiliating was when I had to pee supervised and it was accompanied by verbal humiliation about sitting to pee. I just find it an inconvenience. The only thing that truly makes me feel different is when I pee while locked in my full belt. It’s hard to explain, but having to sit, not being able to see or feel my penis or balls, and then when I pee I feel it trickle out the back and drip off my butthole. It’s quite a feeling!

EagerWeiner and SubPeter like this.
  22. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    Pretty much this. I don't find sitting to pee humiliating or emasculating, nor do I think much of it at all. If anything, it lets me dick around on my phone for a few minutes while at work.

EagerWeiner, JellyBaby and b_quark like this.
  23. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    The only time I find it emasculating is peeing in my full belt. It is such a different experience peeing in that one. No matter how much I shake my butt or stick my finger in and shift things some pee stays trapped and leaks out when you stand up and move. So I have to wear either a pull up diaper or a thick pad with it to catch the bit of urine. I like diapers so that doesn’t bother me. I like panties also, however looking down and seeing a pair of panties with a thick pad combined with what I described before is a little emasculating.

SubPeter likes this.
  24. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I tend to agree that sitting to pee is not so humiliating on its own, except that as I noted earlier I find it emasculating when I'm dressed in women's clothing and in particular nylons that I have to roll down my thighs and that hold them together while I sit. In general, sitting to pee just feels more natural.

However, my wife sometimes makes a point of humiliating me for having to sit to pee, whether it's because I'm in chastity or just because my flaccid penis is so short that it makes sitting easier than stretching it past my fly.

Armitage likes this.
  25. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Exited at first....but then its bothering...
    When i talk to my wife...she just says..so why?..its better sit to pee...you gotta learn it..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice