Locked in Keyholding website

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Winged_Aviator, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Winged_Aviator

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    My wife and I discussed and decided to ship the keys to my chastity device to Locked in Keyholding ( lockedinkeyholding.com ), sister company of Locked in Lust, for the duration of 4 weeks while we are basically quarantined and stuck mainly to the house for that time.

She shipped the keys earlier today 4/2. I'm not due back at work (in person) at least for the rest of the month, so the timing worked out. I emailed the website last night to confirm some things before shipping (what happens if their warehouse closes durring this covid panic) but haven't gotten a reply yet. So we may get the keys back as scheduled, or I may be locked durring an apocalypse.

I even thought about what I would do if we got sent somewhere during this pandemic, and decided I would leave the device on instead of trying to cut it off with tools.

She has kept me locked for a while now and unlocked me last night so she could have her way with me before locking me back up and shipping off the keys.

Silkyhoseheelslover likes this.
  2. jemmi

jemmi To Serve is to breath, Tis Truly I

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Nice, exciting, 1 last taste to tease you for a month or possibly more... How did we feel letting it go in outgoing?

3. Winged_Aviator

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    She actually dropped it off at the post office herself. She was quite demanding after the play session that I be locked back up and give her they keys. Since then she has tied me to the bed and touched all over my body with her hands, tongue and vibrator while she used the wand to get herself off. Then let me know that just because she gets the keys back at the end of the month doesn't mean that I'll be unlocked then.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    You both seem to be enjoying the ride, from different perspectives. Hope the rest of the month goes well, although from the sound of it, it may not matter when the keys return.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice