Is male chastity the ultimate bottom topper?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kurtd, Apr 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    My Wife initiates
    My Wife puts me in chastity to have no sex with me, and she likes to dominate a lot. She likes the idea of controlling my urges and when I'm in chastity I become very compliant. She introduced me to chastity. I don't wear a cage and I've never cheated. Chastity is not my kink, and I normally do my best to avoid it. However, when my Wife manages to get me back into it after about 8 to 10 days have passed I start to accept it. My current state of mind is that if my Wife offered release (day 17) I would take it; but if she doesn't then I'll continue because now I'm in acceptance mode.

2. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    Just read it. At face value and not knowing all of the details, I'm surprised your two choices were not; divorce or forgiveness. IMHO, he would be as likely to cheat on you with or without a cage.

Now should all males be in chastity! Depends on the outcomes sought.

3. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    Yes and no! I think if that control was exclusively on the woman's terms, then quite possibly yes. If it involved affirming the male's fetish, then no. And yes, there are edge cases.

4. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    I wonder if it's because she has embraced 'careful what you wish for' as opposed to her embracing chastity?

5. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    This seems the epitome of trolling. Join a forum, throw out a challenge and stir people up with replies. How about @kurtd you tell us why you became a member of chastity mansion. What your experience is with living the chastity lifestyle. Why you have such insight into what this means for everyone. My experience here in CM is that you have a wide range of people with a wide range of experiences and a wide range of motivations. The one thing that we have (for the most part) in common is supporting each other on this journey.

Rectrix likes this.
  6. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    I'll ignore your curt opener, I have no idea of your tone, although it appears either defensive and/or combative. I'll assume there isn't a party line that one must follow, other than the ones very well articulated by the site owner.

Why am I here? - To talk to people who share common interests.
    Why did I become a member? - It's a site that offers membership for people with common interests.
    What your experience is with the chastity lifestyle? - Do you actually want to interview me to see if I fit the bill for membership, or are you genuinely interested. I ask, as your opening line suggests I'm a troll and frankly insulting!
    Why you have such insight into what this means for everyone? - I never said I did, but as these are fora for discussing things and by association learning more about lifestyles and questions are asked with noble intent, I'm not sure I'm challenging anyone and stirring people (whatever that is).
    In my short time, I can see for myself that CM has a lot of people with a wide range of experiences and motivations and I am grateful for the kind and generous discourse.
    I am inherently supportive as an individual.

7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Your response is still not a reasonable answer. You justify your existence based on other people. What is your purpose for being here? Are you interested in the kink, or possibly submitting? Both answers are ok. Which are you? Something else?

Your personal response will help people understand how to relate to you.

“Forum”, is the technological platform. The people that frequent the forum are a community. Debate is accepted, respect and manners are expected.

Miffy and Rectrix like this.
  8. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Pretty much, yeah.

kurtd likes this.
  9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    I introduced Chastity to my wife, and it never worked out too well, it was more of a sex avoidance thing for her. She showed glimmers of interest, but she was more interested in the rabbit in the garden than me. She gave locked and forgotten its meaning.

Mistress and I met online on collarme. She liked my profile and already had a interest in chastity and orgasm denial. She approached me based on my profile. We knew each other online for years before we actually met, and eventually she moved to this city.

She does have a verified profile on here but unfortunately doesn't post, I wish she would but if I pestered her then I would be topping right ?

We have gone through periods of giving chastity a rest but...we get on a lot better when I am in chastity. Presently I have been 24/7 for about 7 months, only released for releases on her terms, although she let me have a corona scratch a few weeks or so ago for a whole day :) But when she left after our days off, I was told to put it on.

kurtd likes this.
  10. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    I don't really think 'careful what you wish for' would be very effective for an entire decade. She clearly enjoys having me in chastity. She enjoys the power and control. She enjoys my servitude. She enjoys teasing me and frustrating me, similar to how she enjoys corporal punishment, SPH, and other examples of SM. And she has certainly made a point of using chastity as a tool to control my masturbation problem.

hardbodysub likes this.
  11. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like you have a strong woman there.

hardbodysub likes this.
  12. Subspaceservant59

Education; semi retired
    Southwest USA
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    tough to answer. Once I knew I wanted it I only pursued women that wanted it.

hardbodysub likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Chastity was my madams idea, by chance she saw a bdsm video and the sub was in chastity, so she googled male chastity/cock cage and found the CB-X website, she showed me the clip that evening And said she wanted me locked.
    I said I wouldn’t know where to get one and she bought up the website and told me I would be ordering one ASAP.
    I ordered that same night and that was the start of it all.

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    I introduced this to her, she had never heard of it, and said quite frankly that she thought it was weird. I told her of my submissive tendencies and who exactly I am after a few months of dating.

She has later admitted that she only agreed because she liked me a lot and was worth trying it out.

Let’s just say she took the idea and ran with it. I had a very different idea of where this would lead and what my expectations would end up being.

I thought I would have daily teasing, building up to a crescendo about once a week or maybe two. Taking breaks of a week or more in between.

What it turned into was her doing her own research, finding FLR information, and basically “if I’m doing this, we are doing this my way, and it’s all or nothing”. I wear my device at all times unless I have some sort of injury, she has both keys, and was the one that said I should get pierced so it can’t come off or pull it out. She instigated discipline, and even asked me to perform maid service (not sexually exciting her she just likes how I pamper her and having me be so demure and humble).

We dated and eventually got married, the only time my device is off is the few minutes of sex, and sometimes she lets me sleep after

Our situation is not typical, but who here is typical? Every female sees this their own way, accepts what she wants, and dismisses what they don’t like. For example, I had brought up pegging, I have seen plenty of FLR stuff that focuses on pegging, and she tried pegging. She must not have cared for it, because she didn’t continue to do it. If it was something she liked she would have kept doing it. I don’t bring it up, she knows she has that option, me doing so would be for me and not her.

In general I believe for those that are introduced, it eventually turns into a similar idea of enjoying it once they take full control, and doing this how they choose instead of what their husband wants. This is an incredible tool and lifestyle once you let go of expectations and speed of acceleration. Letting her drive has certainly made this fun and rewarding for her.

bondinchas likes this.
  15. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    First off, your wife is stunning, congratulations.
    It looks like you and your wife have achieved a very agreeable dynamic, that must be rewarding for both of you. I think you are probably an edge case (excuse the pun) as are some others who have contributed. I think most of these things start with the male 'coaching' his partner and most continue that way (bottom topping) and the rare few, it really does become more about her than 'him'.

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the compliment, she certainly is beautiful.

As for the assertion that most wives are coached and continue that way...I will agree that most men are the ones that initiate male chastity, I disagree that they continue to be coached and topped.

I have been reading about this, and interacting with others about this for well over a decade. What I have found for the most part is that many start very strong, really try to get to what their fantasy is, get too pushy, and their partner loses interest. They seem to disappear, replaced by the next guy that thinks it’s hot and does the same thing.

The ones that seem to stay, the ones that make this work, are the ones that make it about their partner. They let their partner dictate what is attractive, feasible, and fun. In doing so, it’s the wives that actually like this...sometimes more than their husbands.

Of course this is only accounts for most of those that stick around for more than a cup of coffee. The ones that have a list, the ones that keep trying to drive their wife instead of trusting them at the wheel, have a short shelf life, and are the minority.

Just my opinion though, since you asked the question.

kurtd likes this.
  17. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    the crux of this matter is the type of relationship the couple has. most here subscribe to a ssc relationship where the bottom posses all the power. he wants to believe and feel like she is in total control without giving her total power over him. it is sort of like playing war games with paint balls instead of real bullets. sure you get some of the feelings of being a real soldier but it is nowhere as intense. my puck described the fear he felt along with the thoughts of battle." you hear your heart beating loudly in your ears the only thing louder is each breath you take in and out like a gale force wind . the gun fire is like back ground music. then one zing over your head. you want to duck and run but your feet stay fixed and you aquire and fire. then one hit the tree and your face is peppered with splinters . you want to stop and pull them out but your too scare to stop firing. then as quickly as it started the mission is complete and you jack rabbit to the lz, hop on the chopper pull your helmet off and sit on it. everyone is shaking like a leaf. not from fear but the high levels of adrenalin. after a few minutes one of the guys says to him do you think your porcupine camouflage saved your bacon. it is only then that he felt the pain of all those splinters again." that's real and playing paintballs will never give you that.
    ma'ats live a ncc lifestyle where the bottom never tops at all. his captivity is as real as it gets. it's not his fantasy. it's not about his sexual desires. he did not ask for nor did he want the hormones that transformed him to her. chastity devices are tools to enforce our power over our pucks. he did not want his piercings. he did not want to be branded, his purpose in life is to sexually please me as often as i desire.
    his feeling in these matters did not effect the outcome. after many years of transformation and training he has come to terms with his role in my life. though not at first or second but now he is happy with his life and can see no other way for him to live....as it should be.

mrfelix likes this.
  18. mepeh48945

mepeh48945 New member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Raising my hand!
    My GF (switch) saw chastity in some femdom hentai and told me she wanted to see me straining against a cage :)

Headtrip likes this.
  19. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Was he actually given female hormones?

20. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    if she makes him wear it until he hates it and even longer it won't topping from the bottom anymore

21. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:

22. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    I introduced the idea to my wife to stop my chronic masturbation. She initially fought it but finally gave in because she hated my habit. Neither of us were interested in dom/sub or FLR. Fast forward two years and we are still not into dom/sub but I have been loosing interest in wearing the cage but she loves the effects of it she wants it to be on 24/7 unless we have sex. If I said no she would not insist I wear it but she would be very disappointed. Needless to say I am locked 24/7.

23. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    I assume you mean cucks? So I can understand why in a relationship a woman enjoys the company of others and in some, it is coupled with domination. Especially if the male is susceptible. And in most cases, it usually derives from the male 'persuading' his wife/partner to 'give it a go'. The idea being, she enjoys it and embraces it. Actually, it rarely pans out that way and often ends in tears...for all.

But for you, this is not so. The power and energy came from yourself, the domination and the power. There are many relationships where this is the case, my father used to describe the wives who would turn up at the factory on pay day to relieve their husbands of their pay packets. Control!
    But so unusual to force feminise the hapless soul. I would guess not something that happened too often.

So you have total control over your male charge, but what was the rationale to ply him with transformational medication and other such paraphernalia?

24. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, the classic pre v post ejaculation emotional change that males go through. Clearly she prefers the more amenable you. Unlikely the chronic masturbation was the primary problem with your wife, it was the effect she most likely found unpalatable. Anyway, clearly she gets the better version of you.

25. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    I think you are probably right, but then it all changes with 'offing from the bottom!'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice