Exobelt Extreme Question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by snitzelhoff, Feb 5, 2010.

1. snitzelhoff

snitzelhoff Grand Poobah of the Internet

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    I've been a lurker for some time, but my fiancee and I hadn't yet bought a chastity device for me, although we've been interested in chastity for a long time. We've been into orgasm denial (and a few other kinks) since we've been together. It's not an all the time thing, though right now I'm on my longest denial period yet (a few days past a month). I ordered an Exobelt Extreme for my first device and got it yesterday. While I'm impressed with the workmanship of the device, I'm a little bit at a loss regarding how to keep the damn thing (specifically, the white plastic testicle piece) from pinching my scrotum every time I move with it on. I haven't read a lot of people with that particular device, but if there's anyone who can help, that would be much appreciated. :)

Michael

2. snitzelhoff

Local Time:
    As an update to this thread, I e-mailed Jenny, who is always prompt and helpful in her responses. She suggested doing some ball-stretching to help them be relaxed enough that it doesn't pinch when it's put on. So... Does anyone have any ball-stretching techniques that don't involve going out and buying yet another device? My fiancee really wants me caged (and let's be serious--I want it, too), and I'm really hoping I didn't just waste all that money.

3. snitzelhoff

Local Time:
    Second update: I put the cage on before I went to bed (I live in a dorm, and my roommate, who is a heavy sleeper, sleeps in the bunk above mine and had already gone to sleep, giving me the opportunity to play with it). I'd used a shoestring tied around my balls all day and it helped when it came time to put it on. I slept for about five hours with it, but when I woke up, the pinching was so severe I had to take it off. The ring on the back plate had left a purple welt in my penis. Maybe I should have gotten a different cage for my first one.

4. mchlturner796

mchlturner796 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    You probably have the spacer/combo too tight. How do you have the spacers on?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice