Part-timers out there?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by CassidyRose, Sep 12, 2020.

1. CassidyRose

CassidyRose New member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Just wondering if my feelings are unusual compared to the wider chastity world!

My ideal situation as a keyholder (been dabbling for years) is to have my man locked all day and then unlocked at night. Note we live together too so I know that I’m still the only one with access.

It’s just the way I want it! But does anyone else feel remotely similar...

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    That is a very reasonable approach. Primarily because as the key holder, you should decide how it works best. The idea behind caging your man is to increase your pleasure and satisfaction. So if you like him locked up during day and free at day, so be it. :)

CassidyRose likes this.
  3. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    I have been working hard doing this without any cage. Let me tell you the level of discipline and force of will is ungodly. Now the fun kicker, to prove my devotion to my keyholder, I have edged multiple times. One time it was four times in a day, and I kid you not I was streaming pre-cum and I thought it was hell on earth.

The funny thing is after I cleaned up, it removed some horniness for a few hours and I had a "cool ball" feel, which was heavenly. I mean it was nice to not feel horny at all.

But here is the kicker, even then. She whispers something sexy "and" boom I was right back to full overload.

So, I see a chastity device now as a good thing if the keyholder desires her partner to be fully focused on work and life with no concern about touching himself, which he will.

If as a keyholder, you don't trust the person. It is very easy to detect if he is cheating. How? Stroke him (or have him) stroke to hardness and see his reaction.

The dick and his eyes won't lie.

For the guys, trust me on this ... if you truly are interested in expanding your masculinity and your energy ... Do it.

Why? I found my capacity for empathy and sympathy for people, my keyholder and all females have gone through the roof. I have extra energy for exercise and work, and the vibe I feel combined with some meditation has made my masculinity very very deep.

In fact, I believe I can detect from women and some men a desire to hear what I have to say in some writing circles and other things I do work on. I am talking good positive stuff here.

Tarantula likes this.
  4. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

I think however you and your man do this is perfect, as long as it's what you both enjoy.

Chadstallion, asastype and Gigaman like this.
  5. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    You should definitely do it as you want.

6. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    As others have said it is entirely your personal preference and what you want to get out of it. With my KH I am usually locked as much as possible and I think my KH finds it very fun to tease me in person when I am caged. The opposite of you actually I am most likely not to be wearing it for some reason out of the house such as for going to certain events or when motorcycling. As I say the aim is as much as possible but comfort and practicality can get in the way and usually those issues are more likely to be the case outside the home than in it for us.

Most important thing is that it is fun and rewarding for you. I think a lot of men get drawn into a fantasy of wearing it 24/7 365 but I believe that for most that is not realistic or practical. And the reality with a loving partner deciding what they want is far more rewarding. So I am sure whatever you choose to do will make your man very happy and it being not exactly what he imagined will no doubt just make it all the better :).

Charles3451 likes this.
  7. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    Personally I’m only locked in the day, night time is for punishment only (0: I don’t think with chastity there should be a hard rule (no pun intended), just do what feels right.

I know some guys are hard core and got full time but personally it has to be what works for your situation, but a day night balance seems to work, if anything I feel I notice it and enjoy it more only being caged in the day.

Charles3451, MissyB and Couple4517 like this.
  8. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    We do part time and have for a while. I am unlocked three weeks out of the month, but still remain "chastte", I never masturbate without the wife's permission.

For one week to 10 days a month, I am locked for a reminder and kind of do a reset. I usually don't wear it at night, I take it off when going to bed and put it on first thing in the morning. I do sleep in it sometimes though. I do the 7 to 10 days a month thing each month, no masturbating or asking for sex during that time. My wife can get pleasured or unlock me for full sex if she wants, but we usually don't do that.

She says it takes sexual pressure off her for that week and I find it comforting to wear for a few days.

anasyrma, binhoni93 and Charles3451 like this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Chastity is what you make of it, and what works for you! Don’t worry about what everyone else is doing, just enjoy what your doing!

Chadstallion likes this.
  10. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Do whatever works best for you and don't worry if your version of chastity is different than someone elses.

Being locked overnight takes commitment from both parties. It takes some getting used to and doesn't suit the way some sleep. It can also contribute to restlessness with the need to pee semi-regularly to relieve nocturnal erections.

11. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    That is how my wife and I do it, but I am also not wearing my device while at work. There is really no wrong way to do this though as long as there is honest communication between partners.

12. nfboy

nfboy Member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I have talked with a few guys that cage this way....makes sleeping easier and allows the penis to remain healthy through night time erections. Chastity is a personal journey between the sub and the KH. There is no right or wrong.

Ron33 likes this.
  13. Sublimesubbie

Sublimesubbie Member

Local Time:
    I will preface with I am not steadily locked in chastity, But most often If I wear the cage all day at work my KH lets me take it off to go to sleep. Sometimes she uses sleeping with it as a punishment, but sometimes it’s also just a requirement. Whatever works for you and you locked on is totally valid!

14. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    We are part timers. I am locked for around a third of each month. Once it is on it stays for around three days and then it is off for a while. It is really up to you how you play the game. You get to set the rules to what ever gives you the most happiness. Have fun with it. :)

Ron33 likes this.
  15. nivelx77

nivelx77 Active member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Another partial timer here. I think there is no rule about how chastity should be, all the couples are different and need to find that fits better for both.

Im usually caged during day and remove it to sleep, sometimes before going to bed and sometimes just after service her by giving her oral (sometimes she prefers to use her vibrator and Im only allowed to watch) and her foot rub.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice