Question regarding next Neosteel belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by whizz, Nov 19, 2017.

1. desiretaps

desiretaps Member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Sorry for the delay.. the squeeze of the tube design does exactly that. It's a constant tease when I swell up inside and no matter how I squirm inside it's never close enough to allow orgasm. It's left me a panting and squirmy mess on more than one occasion

2. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Interesting! I’ve been looking for info on this. Your description makes it sounds almost like the opposite of how neosteel describes it. They say the fun design is meant to suppress erections via the ‘pinch’ method, but it sounds like yours encourages them.

Is this right?

3. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Well it would only suppress them if you are flaccid already in the tip part of the tube. Otherwise, like it was for me, you can get an erection but the pointy end basically squeezes your penis so a) it can't move or get rubbing action on the head and b) discourages getting harder.

4. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply! When you say ‘discourages getting harder’, is this through discomfort, or does it actually somehow make the erection go down through some physiological response?

5. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    It doesn't hurt or similar, you run out of space and it becomes really tight for your head. So I guess the harder your head presses against the tube the less it wants to continue.

John likes this.
  6. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    Damn that sounds frustratingly delicious!!! I must get this belt!!!

John likes this.
  7. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    Which is more frustrating? The Arch that doesn’t have the squeeze method like the Fun? Therefore NO stimulation?

Or the Fun, which squeezes the cock tip?

8. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    #33 Fetish, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    Definetely "the Fun".
    Also it is crucial (IMHO) to size it right - it should fit your penis while it is in the smallest size possible (after cold bath or swimming pool visit for example (do not measure there :) - it will be weird)).
    You should have no room for growth.
    After I got the Fun, I was very (badly) surprised how short it is comparing to my Arch. I was thinking it was failure somewhere (measurements/communication/craftsmanship) and I was pretty convinced to file a complain (tube looks shorter than my penis, and was almost half length comparing to the Arch I had). I was sure it will be way to small for long-term use but after 2-3 days I noticed no problems with this (it was not too short !). The only problem (?) / frustration was not being able to have erection. It's frustrating and wonderfull. No pain. It stops erection at the begining. I feel being hard or begining to being hard but not possible to erect (because there is no space).
    With Arch it is different (maybe it is too big): erection is stopped too late (IMHO) causing some discomfort but not the feeling of not being able to erect at all. Definetely "The Fun" is the way to go (with steel rod instead of cable - but it is harder to measure (rod must be ~1cm longer IMHO, because it is not elastic / will not bend like human body).
    Sizing once again: after some time I noticed that during the day I have some (~1cm?) free space in the tube - when I am unaware of it my penis could shrink much more that I imagine ;) . So measure yourself for the shortest penis you could noticed, tube will be probably wider than your penis and this will allow to have good fit with the tube as short as possible.
    Happy journey :+1:

Starlight, chuckieegg and lokdnsteel like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice