Isn't this great?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Mar 15, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    The title question is intended to be addressed to all the locked up guys here. I am sitting here this afternoon, on a beautiful warm March day in the Deep South of the US, sipping a cocktail after work when this thought struck me: It is so terrific to be caged and owned sexually by a woman who I love very much. We are intimate most nights (me pleasing her) while I have the privilege of wearing a cage on the part of my body that she controls. Hence my question to other guys in that situation: Isn't this great?

I wouldn't have it any other way, and truly hope that everybody else who participates in chastity can achieve that level of fulfillment. I am convinced that I will be caged and she will hold the key until one of us dies. I would strongly encourage any long-term couple to consider chastity as a means of invigorating your sex life and deepening your commitment to each other.

2. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    You will get no argument from me brother. As things progress, I can honestly say you and I are in the same place. In our 30+ years of marriage I have never been more committed, more in love, or happier. The world may be crumbling around us, but we are very happy.

3. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Yes it is! Totally agree with you both!

bincorona and Jail Bird like this.
  4. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    It is wonderful , I supervise a LOT of people, And during the day I feel my cage and know it is one less thing for me to think of. And She takes care of me .

CagedCockOz, Mauiperson and Rectrix like this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    you both have a good situation worked out. Congratulations

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Yes, congratulations on achieving such a balanced relationship. Also, agree about happy hour after a nice day. Good way to reflect and appreciate where you're at.

Jail Bird likes this.
  7. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    You nailed it! We have never been so happy. Who knew putting us in a cage would be such a wonderful thing for a marriage. I amazing more women are not locking their men up and trying this lifestyle.

8. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    I guess it's relative. If you're simply locked up and having no sex, maybe not so great. Maybe it is, if that's what you want.

I think I'm at that stage in life where sex is so occasional that the solution is this: if I"m not getting it anyway, might as well lock it up and pretend there's a good reason.

I did take her to get her covid shot today, and for the first time, she wore the key around her neck. She tucked it out of sight, but she did wear it.

That's something.

Progress in small steps, I suppose.

9. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    A man Brother .

10. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    You are right, it is great. It has brought us both to a new level of intimacy and super charged our love life. And after a year it continues to build and be a bigger priority for us both.

Also, isn’t this community we have here great? I know of no other place where men talk about how much they love their wives and the effort they want to give to please them.

Rectrix, borbulls1961, true42 and 4 others like this.
  11. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    It only works if your keyholder steps up to the plate. If she is a fire and forget girl it breeds animosity and anger. Sounds like it is working for you.

12. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife isn't an enthusiastic key person. In fact, more of a "I left the key on the counter in case you needed it." It's quite possible that for the week and a half that I'm home this time, nothing will happen other than allowing me out to shower. I thought about that today as i drove about getting a covid shot and running errands.

My wife didn't ask me to wear a device. I asked her. She didn't ask to take the keys. I asked her. I asked her for some favors (sexual); it's likely she won't remember or won't bother. She isn't too excited about the process, though she didn't like my comments regarding a current affairs item we discussed this morning, and when she told me to shut up, I did, remarking, "you're the boss." She liked that.

If my wife grants nothing in the time I'm home, even though I'm only home for a short time, I've got no room to complain. I asked her to make the choice, asked her to take the reigns. I can't really complain if her choice is to lock it and forget it. I agreed to abide by any decision or choice she makes. If she does nothing, she's still holding up her end, and she's giving me what I asked for: to not have a choice.

The simple act of not having a choice, of being acted upon instead of acting, is uniquely valuable to me. At the moment, perhaps my single greatest treasure, and in a real way, a lifeline. I don't want her to lock it and forget; there's a lot I'd like to be doing with her, for her, to her, while I'm home...but the cornerstone to this house of cards is that it's her call and no matter what that call may be, I honor it without question...and the opportunity to do that is the great part of it all.

The world is full of people who would give their life for the slightest bit of freedom. I've got it, and am trying to give up just a bit, just to one person. Perspectives. Those who gain freedom, gain a lot. By giving up some freedom, and her agreeing to take it, it feels to me as though I've gained the whole world.

13. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    I always appreciate these stopping and smelling the roses types of posts. I suppose though they could also be stopping to enjoy the thorns as well :)

14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Keep thinking this way. Acceptance of the fact that your penis is locked and is going to stay that way, and that your erection is not the central value of her life is at the core of being chaste. Submission to the cage will change you.

b_quark and asastype like this.
  15. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Congrats! I agree I am also lucky that my wife is so into chastity and orgasm control. In fact, I think she may even be a bit more into it than me on some inner level. Not that I am complaining :). She wears her key pretty much 24/7... even to bed.

true42, b_quark and Rectrix like this.
  16. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    My relationship with my girlfriend is very very similar to what @HusbandX describes. I am always amazed at the huge number of women and/or men of our age that have completely lost interest in sex and their partners simply don't get any. How lucky am I to be with a woman that, not only still likes sex, but accepts me as a submissive man, with a liking for being locked up and controlled. It's just an occasional thing, not full time, sometimes it's kinky and sometimes it's vanilla, but the important thing to me is that she chooses what and when.

@HusbandX mentions freedom in his post. Once I've put my cage on and handed over the keys, I feel liberated and free to be the man I am.

17. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Freedom is an interesting concept in the context of male chastity. Prior to entering chastity, I was struggling with ED. When I locked up, I no longer felt that I was under pressure to perform adequately, and thereby satisfy her. With that off the table, I truly WAS able to satisfy her and myself, but didn't have to worry that my inadequate cock was necessary. That was freeing.

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! It is great, and I also wouldn’t want it any other way now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice