Do ruined orgasms count as an orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SubHubbyInChastity, Jun 25, 2021.

?

Do ruined orgasms count as an orgasm

1. Yes

68.9%
  2. No

31.1%
Random Thread
  1. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    I'll cop out and say it's both. It counts as an load release, but of course mentally it's not a FULL orgasm. Chemically the brain is not satisfied, physically your prostate is happy.

2. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    For us, if it is really ruined it's not orgasm. Can't be. Sperm leaving body with no pleasure feeling is just ejacuation. Orgasm is that euphoric feeling when various muscles contract and there is that huge pleasure. Those who experienced true ruined orgasm can tell that there is no pleasure involved.
    Also when we are locked for extended periods we experience spontaneous discharges of sperm (mine happen after peeing). That again is just ejacuation, no orgasm involved.

Open2njoy and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. rainer010

rainer010 8/8 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Germany
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    My wife enjoys something that most would probably call a 'post orgasm torture' orgasm for me. She keeps edging me again and again over a couple of weeks and at the final day (i never know when) she does that several times until she gives me the permission to come. Seconds before that, she is heavily overstimulating my penis and slapping my balls really hard, so that i ejaculate, but boy, there is no euphoric feeling during or after the ejaculation. That is what _we_ call a 'ruinied orgasm'...

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    You put it so well, and so succinctly. This is exactly what my urologist told me. I tried to distinguish ejaculation and emission, and sorta tried to make a case that I needed orgasms to have forceful ejaculations. I was interrupted and told I can have ejaculation without orgasm, and can stay perfectly healthy without pleasurable climaxes.

It’s understandable that those dramatic spurts and twitches seem important to guys.

Perfect ruined orgasms don’t trigger a refractory period in me. As long as I don’t twitch in the slightest, I stay rock hard and still wanting.

elias and Rider9 like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    My madam does not count it as a orgasm, she just finds my frustration highly amusing!

6. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I believe it's up to her to decide what counts and what doesn't.

My wife has allowed me to stimulate my prostate and milk myself that way, but only when I have her permission.

On more than one occasion I have ejaculated involuntarily through my cage and into my panties while pleasing her with the dildo. I just always find it so incredibly arousing to watch her cum on a huge cock, and it's enough to make me cum without any physical stimulation (which is never, ever allowed for me when we're having sex). Her reactions have ranged from surprise to amusement to disappointment and even anger, and she has in some cases seen fit to punish me for it.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    My wife counts them and it's the only type of orgasm that I am allowed, but those are few and far between.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice