A little too real.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chasteslut, Nov 19, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. chasteslut

chasteslut Member

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Well, I've done it now. A bit of backstory: Usually my wife keeps me locked up for 3 or 4 days at most. Maybe every other week when she's in the mood. My all time record was when I was out of the country without her for a week and she had me locked up for all 7 days that I was away. That was rough! Now, I know that a few days in chastity is chump change to all you seasoned veterans of chastity, but it was a lot for me.

Recently, I expressed to her that I had the nasty habit of masturbating and I wanted to try to do it less and she immediately said to me, "well, I guess I have no choice but to lock you up" which instantly made me very excited. Don't get me wrong. I typically have enough libido for both of us, but I think it's a bad habit and it rubs her the wrong way too.

Two days later, as if she was testing me, asked if I had masturbated that day, and I had to be honest, the answer was yes. She went straight to the drawer and handed me the cage and snapped her fingers, pointed to my crotch and said, "lock up bitch". I reluctantly did so. She told me it was for my own good.

Two days later, she surprised me in bed with the keys, and we had sex (we are very very regular in this regard) but before I was about to orgasm, I asked for permission 2 times. She must not have heard me because by the time she said no, I was halfway through my orgasm. (In hindsight I understand how disrespectful and stupid this was, but outside of the context of chastity it's absolutely fine, my wife and I don't typically have an everyday Domme-sub dynamic so it didn't seem so bad".

She groaned about how she now had to go clean up even though she was tired, and then told me that I'd better lock up again tomorrow morning before work and that I'd be locked up til next week. At the moment, feeling satisfied, I had no problem with it. I did so the next morning and gave her the keys before I left.

This evening, I asked what her plan was and she said "you came without permission", I argued that I didn't know that she expected me to ask for permission, and she told me that she was feeling pretty annoyed with me, and that she already told me I'd be locked up til next week, and questioned me for asking any further questions. She asked me, "how many days should I add for asking me about it? 5? 7? I'm feeling pretty annoyed. And you were selfish and wanted instant pleasure... maybe I would've let you cum a little later"

I tried to explain that, it seemed excessive for such a small transgression. She wasn't hearing it, she snubbed me and said I was being extremely annoying and changed it to 12 extra days...

She said I should have waited for an answer and I won't be unlocked before December 1st, 2021..

I definitely deserve it for being selfish. But I'm so nervous about my longest lockup ever and I'm not sure what came over my wife but I like it a lot. I think she's really serious about this one.

Any questions, observations, or comments on this story are welcome.

2. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    Good. I self control with my beloved, and I did 18 and now I am on a minimum of 94 with special things I'd she succeeds well.... Fuck.

You want to talk about horny .... All I can do is think about her .... All day. Focus on her and pleasure her.

Rogu likes this.
  3. chasteslut

chasteslut Member

Local Time:
    Self control abstinence seems like such an impossible thing to do for me. Good for you! I'm so glad it works for you two, I'm sure I'd do it too if I could. In the mean time, I'm stuck waiting til the end of the month

4. Rogu

Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Your mind is in the right place now.

El Guapo, ugams, true42 and 3 others like this.
  5. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    A great start.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
  7. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Take it one day at a time.

Check in often with your wife and it sometimes helps to journal how you are feeling that day. Let her read it.

Use this period as a time of self reflection.

Make it an experience.

Iso.

chasteslut likes this.
  8. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Congratulations! It is going to be wonderful experience for both of you. I am pretty sure, that it your wife will extend your lockup after the 1st of Dec you would be greatly excited.

9. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I think you should ask her again before the 1st [wink]

10. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Ok, NO, that would be wrong for many reasons. I do think you should cuddle and genuinely thank her for stepping up. Admit you need her. And ask her how else you might be able to satisfy her during this time. My wife used to shorten my sentance if I bought her a toy she liked, for example.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Hope it goes well. Seems she is interested in chastity play and you are lucky in that regard. It may seem like a long time, but just do as she wishes and soon it will be over. You'll be better off for it too. Good luck and enjoy.

12. chasteslut

chasteslut Member

Local Time:
    As much as I hate to hear this advice and as much as much as I'd like to think that I'm an unselfish lover (I pretty much can't cum unless she does first) I think you're right. My personal habits have overshadowed her in some ways and that matters to me. I think she knows what she's doing . And you're right, it'll be good for me.

Headtrip and MissyB like this.
  13. chasteslut

chasteslut Member

Local Time:
    I'd rather die! I already made the mistake of overstepping my bounds, and given her current mean/dominant streak, I'd like to make sure I don't add more time :sos: but I know that was just a joke ;)

This is very good advice, and I will do this a few days from now. I'd like to make sure I don't mention the cage every day to her so she doesn't get more annoyed with me and add more time. Thanks for the excellent advice.

Isopropylforyou and Headtrip like this.
  14. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Don't worry, some time before the 1st you'll likely give in and beg for release.

The first two or three months are the worst haha.

Good luck.

15. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Don't worry, just keep reminding yourself that this is what you wanted and yeah, it will suck, but when she finally unlocks your dick you'll instantly think it was worth it and beg for more.

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well She mignt not unlock you when She say She wud cos some dont. so it no good really keep hoping for a day to come.

Xileh likes this.
  17. chasteslut

chasteslut Member

Local Time:
    Yikes. I guess you're right. She hasn't usually done that to me in thr past... but she does seem different right now; more determined. I want to ask her about it, but I'm too scared. I don't want to incur additional time or put any pressure on her.

18. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    masturbating and directing my focus toward her was the main reasons i am locked up. when i agreed it was put in a contract, i agreed to the terms and signed it. When i did i relinquished all control. I our relationship dynamic i cant masturbate any more and i focus on her needs and desires. There are times i REALLY want to jack off but every time a look down and see that cage i am reminded why we do this in the first place.

19. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    I would ask again and when she says, "Maybe I'll keep you in longer.." I would reply...I DARE YOU!!! You wouldn't DARE!!! Give me your best shot! YOU CAN't HANDLE ME CAGED LONGER!!!"

Let me know what happens!

borbulls1961 and Headtrip like this.
  20. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    Wouldn't the cage remind you why you CAN'T play?

21. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    Yes it does remind me how i need to do the things to please her and earn my release.

22. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    It's going to be hard for you. (You won't be hard. Not getting hard will be hard.)

Think twice. Speak once.

For example, you are going to be going crazy over the next few weeks. Learn to ask for help. But think twice before you speak.

Here's what I do; I have no idea if it will work for you: After your first thought of what to say, back up and ask yourself: "Is this thing I want to say going to make my wife's life better?" If not, then bite your tongue and think about why you aren't trying to figure out how to make her life better.

So I'll end up asking for her help, because I may really need it to get through my craziness. I may really need physical contact, so I will ask if I can rub her feet. I may need attention, so I may kneel down and put my head on her lap. I may need to feel validated, so I may do things that she will appreciate, so she will notice them and feel loved and validated herself, which then helps me to feel validated.

It's not easy going without sex for more than a few hours. It's not possible to go for more than a few days without sex. But that damned steel seems to have a strong opinion on the topic.

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please dont be rude to Her and say what that man has told you to say cos She wont like that and you prob will get punish and that what that man prob wants to happen to you cos somes like that and likes to see maids get punish.

24. chasteslut

chasteslut Member

Local Time:
    I certainly will not, I'm not that bold or disrespectful. The last thing I'd like is to be punished, however, my Miss is not as strict as most of the dommes/wives/keyholders I see on this site, so i count myself a little lucky

jemima likes this.
  25. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    That's how I ended up locked. Masturbating. My wife hates it!! So far I have been locked up for 4 years. 3.5 years no orgasms, and totally denied. The only time I liked it was the first day. I figured she would let me out after a couple of days, I was wrong. I messed up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice