Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by njaza, Jul 27, 2010.

1. njaza

njaza New member

Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Hi!
    I've been lurking here for a while, but now i'm going to introduce myself.
    I'm twenty years old male. At the moment I'm single and I'm still a virgin. I started to be interested in chastity about three months ago. So far I've been in chastity only a few times. My longer period was 11 days (the goal was two week but a wet dream came). I don't have any chastity device so it's fully up to me. Now I want to reach one month. I hope I'll prevent wet dreams by milking every 7 days. I'm on day 7, tomorrow will be the first milking day. I feel like something between 13 yo boy and a small kid waiting for Santa Claus.

2. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    I think it would be very hard at your age to be in chastity without a device. You should look into buying some kind of device and giving the key to a friend just to see what it is realy liked being looked up with now way of release. I find being looked up gives me such a high and it changes me in that I want to do more things to help people particularly for my Mistress :)

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Welcome :)

Yes, I agree with slave scott regarding getting your own device. Regardless of whether you give away the keys, wearing the device adds another level to the experience.

Have fun!
    mikecb

4. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    I feel I'm in the same boat, being 24 and without a key holder. I do have a device but its a tad too small for me so long term wear isn't quite practical yet. How often do you usually orgasm? A month is a really, really long time if you're used to jerking off 2-3 times a day.

A word about milking though. When you milk your prostate, you will feel like you are a molecule away from an orgasm, but you won't get it. No amount of will power will make you cum from milking alone. It's the most deliriously frustrating experience a chaste male can go through.

5. njaza

njaza New member

Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Thanks for your replies.
    I jerk off 1 - 3 times a day. And yeah, milking makes me horny. I'm still searching the right way how to milk myself, also some special toy for prostate stimulation would be useful. Last time I managed to get more then a few drops for the first time, but less than from a normal orgasm (and I think there should be more after a week). Despite it, the pressure decreased rapidly, I felt a bit tired after milking and I didn't feel very horny next two days. Today I started to feel pressure and feel horny again.
    A month is a long time. I want to try it. However, I think a period from a few days to two weeks is enough for me. So far the third day seems to be always critical. Then the horniness decrease a bit to come again in a few days (and again and again).
    I want to buy some chastity device later. I don' have much money right now and the devices are quite expensive.
    PS If I don't have a wet dream this night, I will break my record in time without orgasm. ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice