sissy needs help

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sissy molly, Apr 28, 2022.

1. sissy molly

sissy molly Member

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    So I wear a ht 4 small, (30 day+/- continously) with a 50 mm ring. From time to time I experience, what I'll call friction around my testicle-mostly under and discomfort while sitting constantly requiring readjusting. This is more persistant with tight jeans. I ordered to 55 mm ring (nothing larger)I am not convinviced the new ring is an improvement.

Generally speaking swelling of testicle has occurred but nothing that I was not expecting. Maybe my desires to cage are overcoming facts. No rash or visible irritation are witnessed when I clean /inspect.

I have used the most common method to measure that I can find being a string on the outside diameter of my penis/ball base and I keep coming up with numbers indicating needing a larger ring. My measurements avg 220 mm to 225 mm. Math tells me 70 to 71 mm ring. I'm hoping ego isnt effecting this measurement, but the string is taught, so I find myself struggling to believe my numbers vs the issues of the oem 50/55 ring.

I'm confused weather it is supposed To be tight aka bondage/ restraint fitting(50/55) or should i believe measurements and try to locate larger base ring.

Anybody able to comment, or suggest another method for measurement or a vendor that is willing to spend time. I have considerrd measuring rings or the like but 1 vendor say his rings are ment fir CockRings not chaste the other is in French.

Help a sissy out

2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    I measured myself at 57mm and in reality fit a 48mm ring. The string method tends to over exaggerate the ring size required.

sissy molly likes this.
  3. sissy molly

sissy molly Member

Local Time:
    Ty, i eas concerned thus might be the case. Well I found sizing rings from Badassworkroom, and ordered 4 rings, 58 60 64 68, so I will see. Maybe these 4 are too big.

4. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    The ring gap being the right size so you don't pop out is as if nit more important than ring size. Even a ring a little too big will work as long as the gap is right.
    I can wear from 48 to 54 as long as the gap is right.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Did you have high testes to begin with? If so it could just be your body getting used to the unfamiliar restriction you are now having.

6. sissy molly

sissy molly Member

Local Time:
    I do have high testes and they are generally large,

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    well the rings you have sayed about i think are very very big but i hope that you find one that fits you ok and dont hurt you.

8. Chastity Kris

Chastity Kris Member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    I found that I could not wear my HT v4. The shape of the ring just did not work with my body. I almost always go back to my HT v3. It fits so much better on me. Like you I have high testes and are considerably large. When I take off the v3 nub, my balls are much larger than my tiny clit.

9. sissy molly

sissy molly Member

Local Time:
    Well generally my balls are larger when caged, comments have been made saying they look swollen. Kinda why I'm here along with the rubbing which is far more concerning since I have over 30 days continuous

10. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:

I have written a guide that can help you

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice