Consent in FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Antipater, Jun 23, 2022.

?

Role of consent in your FLR

1. Sub may remove consent at anytime without putting the relationship at risk.

21 vote(s)
    26.9%
  2. Sub may remove consent with no "real life" consequences, but it would put the relationship at risk.

10 vote(s)
    12.8%
  3. Sub would suffer "real life" consequences (financial, reputational) if he tried to leave/change FLR.

21 vote(s)
    26.9%
  4. I'm interested in FLR, but so far am not in that kind of relationship.

16 vote(s)
    20.5%
  5. Other, or just want to see results.

10 vote(s)
    12.8%
Random Thread
  1. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    i recently watched a netflx series on the scientology church's efforts to destroy the lives of people who left the church ( not to say i agree with their tactics). there was no factual evidence of any kind that points to behavior outside social norms yet they legally demolish several peoples personal lives and their ability to earn a living. i do not believe i would be morally capable of expending that much time, energy and money to such an endeavor but the possibility of being subjected to even a fraction of that pressure accompanied by actual pictures could devastate the strongest of individuals. restoration of reputation and financial status could be nigh on to impossible. considering 50 percent of all marriage end in divorce i am not so sure losing a spouse has the motivation toward commitment of a ncc agreement which would include losing your spouse as well.

2. Antipater

Antipater Active member

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Personally, I hope that my wife does not aspire to the same ethical code (even if executed with much less intensity) as the Church of Scientology.

3. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Have to say I am very excited at the type of relationship that Ma'at Rebekah discusses is CNC.

I guess it's whatever floats your boat.

Ive only ever been in a relationship that became CNC although we didn't call it that at the time. Mistress called it her insurance policy with picture and thumb drive and one stamp away from er meltdown in my case.

It was a fantastic 5 year journey/relationship -in the end we just petered out - great shame - I doubt if I will ever find such a relationship again.

4. Trained

Trained Member

Waiting to retire
    USA, Missouri, St Louis area
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I am a slave and I practice Consensual Non Consent, CNC, or what others on this thread are calling NCC. If I wanted out of the relationship, I could ask them. A couple time it was considered with my wife, but with no money, no house, no car, nothing but the clothes on my back, if she did agree, I had no where to go. Other Owners or Dominants since then have permission to restrain me or take whatever measures they deem appropriate to force me to stay if they didn’t want to grant my freedom. Current “owner” is only under consideration at the moment, so I can leave if I would like. After I accept he collar, she will also have my permission to take what ever steps she feels is appropriate.

Blackmail just isn’t that much of a thing. Yeah, I would rather my kids not see some of the photos I have floating around, but it’s not the end of the world. Most of the rest of my family I seldom talk to anyway, so I’m not sure I care. I was outed at work years ago, and it turned into pretty much a non-event after a lot of embarrassment.

Artem likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice