Behind Barz questions.....

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Latexslave2307, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Hello all....

I'm looking for a full belt, and Behind Barz looks very nice to me. It looks very secure but a have a few questions for those who carry a full BB belt with the Hannibal cage and rod.

1: Behind Barz claims that you use a cock ring for extra security that you can not escape from the belt. But a have testicles high and tight where it's not possible to put a ring around the testicles with a tight fit. Can the ring be loose around the testicles?

2: Behind Barz claims that you can use the belt without the rod on the back. Also they advise you to still use the rod. It looks also nicer with the rod. How do you put the rod aside to take a poo on the toilet?

3: With the Hannibal cage, how is the cleaning of it? Because it's totally enclosed you can't get water everywhere behind the cage?

Thanks in advance for the answers, English is not native language, my apologies for any faults.

2. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    The ring can have be lose and still effective. The ring serves 2 purposes, anchors the belt from rotation or lifting on your abdomen, and slightly lifts your sack to better fit in the enclosure.

Yes the belt is effective without the bar in place. It doesn't move aside for body functions. The bar is only 4mm in diameter and doesn't interfere with passage (unless constipated). But can be a bit messy to clean up after. We only use the bar for short term play, my KH allows me to remove my enclosure / bar for a bowel movement when we do play with the bar.

If you have a sprayer, cleanup in the Hannibal is not an issue. A good rinse with fresh water removes enough that I don't have any odor or skin issues. KH allows me to remove my enclosure daily to better clean. There are guys on here and Twitter that have gone weeks without removal for cleaning.

Latexslave2307 likes this.
  3. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    I have the BBCS and I never used the ring because I got a full belt to get away from rings. However, as for the rod, you don’t move it aside. You poop over it. Wiping takes longer to be thorough but it’s fine once it’s done. I find that the rod adds a lot to the security of the belt.

Latexslave2307 likes this.
  4. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply, but isn’t there anything else for the rod available? I really would have a cable or something like it.

Im glad that the ring hasn’t a tight fit for the sack and that the ring can be loose.
    The BBCS looks really nice to me and is a serious candidate to purchase in stead of Carrara…..

Timberwoof likes this.
  5. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    BB is piloting a dual cable system in lieu of the bar - attached is a photo of the prototype *from BB and the second is what I ordered/received but not yet assembled *at the time.

I am working on feedback on this design, can think of a few changes to make it more comfortable- however it is secure and does not interfere with #2

Even with the rod, I was able to rotate it to the side when on the toilet so there was no obstruction. it was still snug against the body when not rotated so as to prevent pull up (on the cage) and pull out.

Attached Files:

6. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    The ring can looser than you think and still be effective. I don't use it, but am thinking about added back in...

The rod makes the belt impossible to escape or cheat. Ive tried to find a way. It just stays in place and you work/clean around it. Its not that big of a deal.

I don't have the Hannibal and not sure how others make it work as I try to clean mine the best I can with it locked on. The gaps really help keep clean. I can't stand anything but clean.

7. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply.

Isn't there any movement possible with the rod?

8. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    The rod can slide up the back hook as you move, but it won't move much side to side. For me, the back movement is maybe a few mm from its adjusted position.

9. chscurious

chscurious Member

U.S.
    Local Time:
    Agree with whats been said about the ring and rod. Both are optional - and normally I'm not locked with the rod attached. They're commended because both the rod and ring make the belt more secure and stable. But after a lot of wear I don't find them necessary. With a Hannibal series cage it is still extremely difficult to remove the belt, even if it does not have the rod or ring, unless the wearer is strong and wants to permanently damage the belt (and probably bruise themselves in the process)...

Agree with this, having one of the detachable shower heads makes cleaning easier and is sufficient for day to day. But I still find the outer cage should be removed for cleaning every few days, certainly at least once a week. I also highly recommend using a blow dryer after showering to dry everything inside the cage. I have found this helps with irritation and I suspect reduces the possibility of skin infections and the like.

The Hannibal cages, and cleaning them, was discussed recently in the following thread. As I explained there having the open top part of Hannibal 2 seem to help. I can't comment on Hannibal 3. https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/best-cage-for-bbcs.46493/

10. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for the answers!.

I now read sometimes that BB comes soon with a adjusted cage and side strings. I think I'll be waiting for that, but is there someone hoe has pictures of the cage with funnels?
    Or do I have send BB a message?

11. chscurious

chscurious Member

U.S.
    Local Time:
    #11 chscurious, Aug 17, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    ChasteNote an others have posted pictures of their funnel tubes in this thread:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/funnel-tube.46512/.

I only have a 3 inch funnel tube. Pictures attached showing how it fits inside the cage. If I were to order it again I would probably have the part at the end extended down a few cm to be very close to the opening at the bottom of the cage. Funnel tubes are only custom orders at this time so far as I know.

Note, I've bent both the tube and the cage (at the top) a small amount for it to fit better. I think a little bending is needed for all BB wearers. Also, you can wear a spacer between the tube and the cage if more room is needed.
    4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

12. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Thoughts on this thread:
    Full belts disrupt your ability to write fully coherent posts…

13. chscurious

chscurious Member

U.S.
    Local Time:
    Is that in response to my post? What was incoherent about it?

14. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Sorry, I just messing but it seemed to be in every post. Typos etc. made me laugh to myself… I’ll probably keep it to myself in future.
    Love ya

15. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Fully agree that getting the funnel tube (end) to meet the cage is a better idea . had that done on the latest funnel tube (pic above). I also suggest getting a solid/smooth "back" to the tube so as to not allow scrotum skin to get pinched there.

chscurious likes this.
  16. chscurious

chscurious Member

U.S.
    Local Time:
    #16 chscurious, Aug 17, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    No problem, thanks for catching that. It should say "both the tube and the cage". Fixed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice