Does your KH keep your key in a lockbox / safe?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by littleguy3, Jan 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    If your KH keeps your key in a safe or lockbox, how often does he/she let you out for any reason? Everyone else, please ignore.
    • Once or more per week?
    • Every 1-2 weeks?
    • Every 2+ weeks?
    • Never
    Does your KH let you out for:
    • Cleaning / shaving?
    • PIV?
    • HJ, oral, other orgasm?
    • Teasing ?
    • To give you a break?
    I suspect that keeping the key in a combination safe or lockbox limits the frequency a KH is likely to release his/her man because of the effort it requires.

I don't think my wife wants to be bothered with it that often. She teases me frequently and gets me really worked up without removing the cage. I once asked her to let me out occasionally during her teasing sessions to allow me to have an erection and she did it once but never again. This definitely increases my desperation level.

I'm only let out once every 1-2 weeks for a shave and whenever she releases me for a hand job which is about 1 / month.

She is also very protective of the combination of her lockbox. She never lets me see her open the lockbox and always scrambles the tumblers before leaving it out for me to return the key. I love that she's taken that responsibility for keeping my key secure!

ugams and Caged for life like this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I only wear my device when she is not around and we keep the Screw a key to my device in a lock box that she has the key to. When she is around she will allow me to unlock the box and take off the device.

Every morning I put the device back on, she can see that it is on properly if she wants and simply puts the key in the box when she is getting dressed for work.

It works for us.

ugams likes this.
  3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    She wears the key around her neck, she let's me out at least twice a week for PIV and showers, as far as the emergency key it stays with me for work but we have an agreement that I don't use it unless it's an emergency.
    So I never use it.

4. Deleted member 103212

Mine is a key in an app. When it’s a keyed cage, she keeps it in her purse. I’m let out to shave and PIV. I’m usually locked up for 2 weeks at a time since that’s about how often we see each other.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Madam keeps my keys in her purse, although the last few days she has said about wearing them, and I’m let out every 5ish days for hygiene reasons.

6. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Electronic (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) lock box. She can either send me a one time code or retrieve the key herself. I get out on average about once a week for a few hours, for piv. I don’t get out for any other reason.

7. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    My KH is online so my keys (outside of my emergency key my Mistress/Wife has) are in a lock box. The combination is given at the start of a lock period.

To ensure I dont remember the combination, the lockbox is 4 digits. The combination I am given is 8. I set the first 4 of the combination to the four wheels on the lock box. Then without looking at the numbers, I move each wheel per the last four digits of the combination: I move the first wheel digit 1 number of times / clicks towards me, the second wheel digit 2 number of times away from me, third digit clicks/times towards and fourth digit clicks/times away. Then I lock the box and spin all four wheels.

I cant remember the 8 original...maybe 2 or 3, and I have no idea what they rotated too.

There will be a period the KH states at the start for hygiene that I have the option to do. Its usually 10 min every 2-3 days but has been as long as 1-2 weeks between. There is a timer tracking the lock on line. When I agree to do the hygiene I am given the original 8 digits and I have to work the process again to unlock keys. When I am done a new 8 digits are provided to relock the box.

If I am 1 sec late checking back in online I have risk of punishment (only 1 time I didnt get something for being late).

The period of the lock is at the KH discretion. I have been locked w/o a break for 3 months and then given a couple of days and started back over.

Locktober ran a minimum of the 31 days and it was a chance game (draw cards ) to see if unlock after 10/31. I was lucky and within days was out of my lock briefly.

My current lock is approaching a month now. Again there is a daily opportunity to in chance (KH controls of course) that I can shorten the lock or add to it...if I want to try. Its a risk and a LOT of time can get added.

My Mistress/wife takes care of most of the teasing and tormenting ;). Particularly when / after I have done my best taking care of her orgasms.

Sometimes my KH will assign tasks (like punishments) that I can earn orgasms and edging when unlocked but even unlocked both my KH and Mistress have to agree if I am allowed to enjoy any flavor of orgasm.

8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    Sounds like the igloo lock box, which is what we use as well as my frequency ...my average is probably a bit longer, although this year we have sort of made a commitment for her to have more orgasms than me so whether that means it comes off less often is up to her. She will usually send me a code about an hour before she comes over so I can have a shower with the cage off before she gets to my place, and of course I am not dumb enough to waste the time in letting go before she gets there lol.

I am never let out except for PIV, I have perfected cleaning while in the cage for the steelheart, Longest in without removal is 3 weeks and it came out whiff free. The tether also makes a great electrode for her remote zapper.

9. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    You can see her key safe on my profile page, it's hanging on her side of the bed.
    She usually gives me the key sometime during the weekend when she wants to be massaged not only on the outside but also on the inside.
    There is no other reason for her, so she occasionally skips a weekend. Hygiene is not a problem.
    Same here! :+1:

ugams likes this.
  10. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    We have a lockbox with 4 digits. She won't let me see the combination so that all works well. The only downside I can see is that I can't lock my cage without the key (doesnt use a padlock) and I can't lock the lockbox myself (as I'd see the combination) so she'll have to keep the lockbox unlocked until we're "finished" and I'm locked up again.

11. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    it is the igloo… and in terms of everything else - pretty much the same - apart from ‘her remote zapper’ - we don’t have anything like that..

12. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    my wife keeps her keys in a biometric safe. she unlocks once a week for inspection and shaving.

ugams likes this.
  13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I bought my wife one of those lockboxes that realtors might use for her to keep the keys in. Previously she had just kept them in her bedside drawer and even though I'd never break her trust by retrieving them, I would much prefer to not be able to.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XW7V64C

I don't need to be let out for cleaning as I can do that caged, so I'm only released when she feels like it. The longest that I've gone between unlocks for any reason is 39 days, but that period included Locktober. My guess is I'm unlocked normally about once every 2 weeks approximately, and usually for 30 minutes or less.

littleguy3 likes this.
  14. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lady C keeps one key on her keyring which is with her when she's out, or kept somewhere in her handbag or jacket when she gets home. Sometimes she leaves them on the table when she gets home and observes me looking at them.

The other key is in the safe in the bedroom. 10 digit combination that only she knows. With one key downstairs and the other locked safely away it does act as a bit of a deterrent for her for unnecessarily unlocking me.

A

Neander and littleguy3 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice