Constant adjustment and rotating with red chilli Sissy Cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Deleted member 104385, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Deleted member 104385

Been trying to find tune my cage from red chilli. I have base ring of 40mm in round and oval. I can fit my index finger up to my second knuckle underneath while wearing it. Probably all the way to my hand if I really tried. Cage itself is ok, but I find it extremely easy to turtle back out of the cage since it has an extreme downward angle and my flaccid penis length is about 2 inches. Any suggestions before I spend my money on different base rings or having a really expensive paper weight that sits in the bottle of my sock and underwear drawer? I've attached files of the base ring on. I have pictures of the entire cage locked on on my profile page. IMG_20230127_065102658.jpg IMG_20230127_065037730.jpg

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    There is a good chance that ring is tight enough.

3. Deleted member 104385

I'm thinking the same thing

4. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    If you can get your index finger under the base ring up to the second knuckle your ring is to lose. get your base ring adjusted down.

5. Deleted member 104385

Yea that's what I'm thinking. Lucky for me red chilli can get you new base rings with out having to send the entire device back for them to ensure the correct fit if you have the locking system I had then use when they made it originally.

6. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    The turtle issue is caused by the tube, not the ring. I would guess your tube is too long and too tight in diameter. Your penis will pull back and get stuck while retracted in the cage because it's too tight in diameter and doesn't allow your dick to slide back and forth. A shorter cage prevents the pulling back because it's held in that retracted position all the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice