Seeking to be helpless.

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Crona, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Crona

Crona New member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    TLDR: Seeking keyholder and parental control.

Hi there! I am seeking a Female who is willing to keep me in chastity and install a parental lock on my phone and pc. I spend an unreasonable amount of time looking at NSFW things on the internet and to frequently play with myself. I have a Lori chastity I am still getting used to but lack the motivation to wear it.

What I am hoping for is someone who is active with written messages and is willing to chat over your preferred voice messaging service like discord on a nightly basis. Not necessarily do discuss devious things just would like to speak and chat about whatever.

Another aspect is I would like to set goals in my life and have someone hold me accountable to achieving them by denying me freedom from the chastity and the control of the parental locks if I faill to meet them. And to be rewarded with temporary freedom if i do.

I am in position of two internet controlled tamper proof key vaults called a chronovault. I very much so want them to be used all the time. Should we negotiate a reasonable acquaintanceship, you will be given control of both vaults for a set amount of time that once set can not be revoked by me by any means. I will have zero control of whether or not the vaults can be opened.

For the parental locks that will not be an instant thing. I will need to develop a trust with you before I Subject myself to that level of control. As the "parent" you will be responsible for ensuring i am unable to circumvent it, meaning you will need to view my browsing history and proactively block any websites that the webfilter accidently let's through as no filter I have found is infallible. You must also be comfortable with receiving random pings throughout the day as the control app notifies you that an attempt was made to view certain content. Massive plus if you are willing to tease me for attempting doing so.

I am seeking someone who lives in the United States preferably close to Washington state so we can share the same time zone. I feel this would be best for both parties as we would both be active and able to communicate at times we are both active so neither of us are trying to talk at unreasonable times of the day/night. I personally am awake from 7am to 9pm pacific standard time.

If you have made it this far into the post I would like tho thank you for your time. Thank you for your consideration and I wish you all a happy and healthy 2023
    -Crona

cblover2 likes this.
  2. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    I've done personal growth keyholding before.

3. Crona

Crona New member

Local Time:
  4. Crona

Crona New member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice